Bump Buddy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by fingers_x'd, Jun 8, 2011.

1. fingers_x'd

fingers_x'd Well-Known Member

Hello :flower:

I am not new to this site but new to the section first trimester!!!! :thumbup: After a long and hard 3 and a bit years me an my df are finally pregnant!!! I'm about 7-8 weeks pregnant and due date calculated by my best friend and GP is 23rd January 2012.

I am wondering if there is anybody with a similar due date and would love to have that person as a bump buddy.

Please add me

Thanks so much

:hugs:xxx

2. Lulu1982

Lulu1982 Well-Known Member

Congrats on your BFP!

I'm 2 weeks behind you with an edd of 5th Feb 2012!xx

3. fingers_x'd

Hello - I've sent you a friend request and it'd be great to go through this time with a bump buddy!! Speak soon xxx

4. Mialia

Mialia Well-Known Member

I'm due January 22! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to it! I hope I can sleep tonight...

5. fingers_x'd

How was your scan?? I had one today and I saw for the very first time mine and my OH's little bean. Their heart beat was so stong it was clearly pulsing. My consultant said that it was one of the strongest heart beat that she had seen in a long time :)

I am now extremely reassured and excited

:hugs: