Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Great news on P, MamaBird.

P&F, sorry to hear that LO isn't feeling too great again. Hope he will be okay for his jabs on Tuesday.

F&C, good luck with the bottle tonight.

Ann I love your avatar :cloud9: so cute and a special pic

Poor Dylan Lia, I hope he feels better asap.

Good luck with the bottle tonight Ann, TT are the ones that J likes. I tried a special 'breastfeeding' medela one and she practically choked on it!

Good plan Pip! Will try the bowl trick next time!

Boo.. he didn't take the bottle :( We'll try again later today but he gets so worked up I doubt it'll happen tbh. That's another 3oz down the sink.. sob sob..

Ann have you tried him with a cup? An open cup not a sippy one, you can get small feeding cups or you could try a doidy cup - theyre fab!!! Plus no sucking action to confuse him

S is 2 months today. :cloud9: Well, strictly speaking 2 minutes ago.

yeah...I went in on the morning of the 21st and came out on the 25th. Well happy 2 months!!!

Happy 2 months to S!! And a belated Happy 2 months to Peyton!

Thanks for the advice re the cups and expressing. Originally I was only expressing small amounts but I was convinced he would like the new bottle and I had a really solid boob after feeding him on the other one. We tried feeding H using the bottle lid if that makes sense? But he kept gagging. Maybe we were doing it wrong?

Poor little Harry has been sick quite a bit recently. I think I've had to change his outfit about 6 times in the last 12 hours.. poor sausage.

Thought I'd post a link to my dh's blog. He's running the London marathon next year so has created this page to help get sponsorship. I read the latest entry the other day and it made me cry... https://maradonny.blogspot.com/

F&C, just keep trying with the bottle. Only little quantities at a time and freeze the rest, so it is not wasted.

I have a question: S was fed at 10.30pm last night and woke up making some little noises at 3.30am, but instead of feeding like I normally do, I just gave him his dummy about 3 times and he fell asleep again until 6.45am at which time I fed him again. Now my question is: Am I doing the right thing not feeding him at 3.30 as previously done or am I depriving him of food? Or do you think he would cry and not go back to sleep if he was hungry? I feel like we might be on the way to sleeping through at nights, but feel a bit unsure if he is ready or might still need his night feed. :shrug:

I'm not sure Pip. I tried looking online but there's conflicting advice. Most seem to say they will need a night time feed until 6 months??

Dear God Ann, your hubby has just made me start blubbering like an idiot! Seriously, uncontrollable crying. The way he describes his love for Harry...and the profound feelings he felt after he realized you were both safe. Awwwe, he reminds me of Nathan.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->