Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hia...

Had 1st round of jabs today...Ana did good... She cried briefly but was ok soon after... me-well i had tears :blush: Shes been really grouchy today and wanting constant cuddles...can live with that if its all we'll get with them.
She also weighs 11lb 7.5oz from a birth weight of 8lb 4.5oz... So doing well:thumbup:

Xx

Great news on Ana's jabs and weight, Claire. I am dreading S's jabs on Tuesday...even more so as OH's work need him to be in that day, so he can't come with us. :cry:

hope she has a good night Claire, sounds like she is doing fab! Love the pics on FB - they are adorable children you have :hugs:

My little chunky monkey had a weigh in today...15lb 8oz, he is getting so long, we have actually bought some 6-9 bodysuits :shock: he isnt far off needing them :shock:

Sorry not been around much, lots of crap here, will fill you in when more on top of it

Pip saw a really cute zebra stylee babygro in M&Co today and thought of S

:hi: everyone else, hope you are well and babies too. Ann Im looking forward to hearing about H's 6 week sleep leap - hes gonna do you even more proud than you are of him already.

:hug:

Pip - I dont really mind needles but am such a wimp when it comes to my babies :cry: If really need be i would go alone...as i have done once with Jac and i probably coped better without hubby :shrug: You'll be fine hun :hugs:

Moggy - Wow 6-9 already... i thought Jac was a big boy....but i think your Jack is beating him hands down LOL. It all feels so weird to have Ana being inbetween the 50th and 75th percentile when Jac was around 95th :wacko: Thanks for liking the pics....i hope you're ok....i was wondering where you'd been but know that there's usually soemthign going on if you haven't been on. Remember we're here if you need me/us :hugs:

A bit pissed off today...managed to lose £20.....did MIL a favour off my own back in getting one of Jac's pressies for her as it was on offer...losing £20 in the rush means the pink gloworm which was on offer for Ana at £7.50 has now cost me £27.50 :cry: Ended up getting hubby pissed off with me as i was upset about it and we havent txt or spoken all day. He left for work without giving me a prober goodbye or a kiss but making an extra effort for the kids and Ana which i was holding...sounds trivial but means a lot. So going to bed now before he gets home. I am determined to make him apologise before we talk...it might be a long one as we usually make up straight away.
After writting it out...i sound so ridiculous going on about all this for £20.....

xx

It's not ridiculous! It's the little things that can be the most upsetting- and the kiss goodbye thing is very important! Huge hugs Claire, thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Pip, I live near Aylesbury. We have a house we rent out there which we are due to go visit soon. I think they also have one in High Wycombe though which is where I live. Am happy to get one if they have it there?

Ok..,I just wanted to come on here and bitch...mainly cause there is nothing else to do at 5:42am. Plus I haven't slept yet. Don't know what the hell is going on but the past 3 nights have been hell. P just doesn't want to sleep in her bassinet...and I'm sick of having her attached to my boob in my bed for hours on end just for comfort sucking.
UGH!!! On the plus side...she actually took a pacifier after an hour or so of trying a while ago... she was sucking and even slept with it for a bit!!

xo

Could she be going through a growth spurt do you think? Keep trying with the dummy as Harry only accepted his after a while and even now we have to hold it in his mouth for a minute or so before he starts sucking. We also found he didn't like the tommee tipee ones but does like the avent version.

Big hugs Brigitte! xxx

Brig- massive hugs hunny :hugs:

Pip- will go look for that book for you soon as Jac wakes from nap:thumbup:

Ann- hi hun:hugs:

Anybody interested in buying a highchair.... Its a chicco happy snack one in seventy?... pics are on FB. Its in really excellent condition. Would give it away but need some money towards a booster seat
instead. Jac only used it for 5 months before we get to the messt self feeding spoon stage lol. Looking for £15 but postage would be£10.99 through ebay... Unless theres a cheaper way:shrug:

Oh... Me and huvby have sort if made up.... I made him lunch.... Am i weak or what lol. I got a proper goodbye today though:cloud9:

Xxx

Hi everyone!

Moggy - really hope everything is ok hun, here for a rant/sympathy/chat if you need it.
glad things are better with OH, I'd have been upset too!

Claire - I'm dreading jabs, glad Ana doing well, she's put on loads of weight!

Brig - you poor thing, I would guess that she's having a growth spurt, that is exactly like J was for a few days. We also have to hold the dummy in J's mouth, she seems to accept it after 30 seconds, but we have to keep holding, she sucks, but then spits (and then cries to have it back?!), so we can only give it to her when we're about to hold it in!

Ann - how are you doing hun? how has Harry been sleeping?

Yas - hope you've had a great day at baby show - any good bargains (on the itti stand?). Saw you fb updates, hope things are ok hun.

Pip - how are you getting on with the sling? I'm finding myself constantly putting J in it - its brilliant for when she can't be put down without screaming. Took her out to lunch/shopping in it today too.

Costgang - how are things? Hope you're doing well and S is too.

MrsMils, we love our sling. And yes, we are using it a lot too. The other day OH and I went to Wagamama (we normally just get a takeout since having S), but decided to give eating in a try. S was in the sling and slept all the way through - for a good few hours. :cloud9:

Hi ladies, back from a week away which was lovely, just catching up :flower: jabs on Tues for Dylan :dohh: hope you are all good :hugs:

Hi Lydia! Harry is getting much better with the sleeping thanks. I'm trying to ignore the grumbles in the night and just get up when he's about to start crying. I still wake up as often but he's going longer between feeds. Hopefully he'll soon get used to it and stop with the grumbles too! He feed every 3 hours on the dot last night, although settling him after his 2nd feed took an hour.. grr!

Pip, did S get lots of noodles dropped on his head?! he he I often find bits of rice on H from when I've tried to eat one handed with him on my lap! lol

Hi Lia, good luck for Tuesday. H has got his jabs on the 4th... ughh

:hi: all you other lovely ladies.

Brig, how has P been? Hope you are currently getting a better night's sleep. xx

hi Lia, glad you had a nice time. How is Dylan? Hope he had fun too!

Hi Ladies!!

Ann: Happy to hear you are making some progress with H!!

So....the most fantastic thing happened last night. Peyton slept through the night!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: Last feed was 11:30, then down in her bassinet, she slept till 4am, feed, back down at 4:25 (With her pacifier :thumbup: I have finally gotten her to take one...she still needs practice, but it's the latex ones she likes) and self soothed to sleep! Then she was up just past 7 and I brought her in bed for some cuddles/nursing.

Not sure what was up with the 3 night of crap sleep. :shrug: But I can only hope tonight is a repeat of last night!!!

xo

Lydia he is good and loved all the walking thanks. He does have the sniffles again though......amazing that BF is meant to help prevent stuff but he has had two sniffles by 12 weeks? We don't underdress him or anything or even go out in the rain :dohh: :dohh:

Brig that is excellent news great job xxx

Great news Brigitte!

We are trying the bottle again tonight but this time with a tommee t one so FX he takes it. I expressed 3oz so really don't want to have to throw it away. Wish us luck!

Pip, did S get lots of noodles dropped on his head?! he he I often find bits of rice on H from when I've tried to eat one handed with him on my lap! lol

Funilly enough we were alright, but only 'cause I established this "special" way of eating. I used a smaller bowl under my chin to prevent spillages on S. I have found the same thing with S as you do with H when eating while having him on my lap, only with toast. He ends up with all these crumbs on his wee head. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->