Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yas- thanks hun.... so whens the next one planned for then miss broody :blush:

X

Claire, I think I am leaning more towards the guard as I think the fireplace itself could still be a hazard especially if he tries to pull himself up on it and slips or something. Don't care too much how it looks as long as our little sunshine is safe.

Claire, if they pull themselves up on that fireguard, would the whole thing fall over or is it stable? :shrug:

Claire, i'd like one YESTERDAY :blush: Garry says if we move in with each other and it's a success we can start trying next year. :shrugs:

Evening Ladies!!

Claire I'm happy all went well and your poor boy is back to himself. Hopefully another job comes along soon!!

So hubby was off today and we had a nice day together. It was my first day back on Weight Watchers and I still have 2 points left for the day!! We had a yummy BBQ for supper. Not much going on tonight...watching some episodes of How I met Your Mother!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

I love How I Met Your Mother - makes me laugh a lot, but annoys me that we can watch one episode in about 10-15 minutes once you remove the ads! We record and watch later :)

Hows you n P, Brig?

4 :shock: Where did the time go??? My moggy is 14 the day before he is 4 :shock:

Claire, if they pull themselves up on that fireguard, would the whole thing fall over or is it stable? :shrug:

No...the down side is you screw hooks to the wall so you can attach the guard...so its effectively stuck there unless you unhook both sides and remove it :thumbup:

Brig -Thanks hun......go WW ....that whats helped me with weight over the years ...i still adhere to it now even though im far from the WW perfect weight...but im at my happy weight if i cna lose 5lbs or so which ive struggled with since xmas :growlmad:

Moggy - Wow....time does fly...very scarry..even more so with 2 (and a moggy lol) :hugs:

Yas - maybe wait till youve settled and done with your course...insead of having to stop/start :shrug:

xx

I know, realistically I should wait until i'm in my third year and then ttc- 4 year age gap though... x

We're good Moggy! thanks for asking! :) Not much to report...still no crawling forward, pulling up etc. And no other teeth have come through?

She had a fantastic night last night!! Sleep by 9:15, woke up once at 4:30 and up for the day at 8:25 ish!!!

Oh!!! My cousin let us borrow her baby's walker!!! Baby walkers are illegal in Canada so they are really hard to come by but she found one! Her baby is close to walking so she let P have it for a while...she only goes backwards though!? lol

Hope everyone is well!!!

There you go. I am still very proud as he only started 2 days ago. Please excuse the not so great quality, I only wanted to take a quick video and did not put the big light on as I did not want to put S off. Oh and sorry for the silly voice at the end. :blush:

https://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/S Crawling/?action=view&current=00031.mp4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->