Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I love the wallpapers, Yas. Especially the owls. We have this above S's cot.

Attachments

• owl.jpg
    owl.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 4
Looks fab Yas - its also less than 2 miles from my Granny's :)

Is it a granny you visit?! *hopeful*

Pip I love that owl! X

Ion, K has learned how to climb! He can get on and off the sofa by himself!

I bet it does. Isn't it amazing (although a little scary at the same time) how quickly our little ones have grown from these little helpless bundles into adventurous and more and more independent little persons? :cry:

YES! It just seems like forever ago that he was a teeny newborn, and yet no time at all.

Awesome on the house yas but jeez it's expensive down south you'd get a frikking mansion here!!!!!

Pip what a bargain!!!!

Here, Dylan has remembered he can support his own weight after enjoying crawling again, so has started standing unsupported again and trying to take steps - they are all growing up :-(((

Where have our babies gone :( K 'walks' properly now if he's holding your hand, or pushing along a walker, it's mad. He also very definitely says no, mama and 'ooooce' for juice (usually while violently shaking a empty bottle at me lol!), and now 'oh oh' when he or I drops something!

Umm not sure why it's not working. Will look at my security settings.

That house looks amazing Yas!! I am so happy for you and K! And although there is grass out the front, if you do want help with the back (or anything really) my offer is a genuine one. x

I also took this of him today. He's only just discovered that he can bounce in the Jumperoo! He sent himself to sleep almost! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7goWEYXm7U

Needless to say he went straight to bed after this was taken!

Oh my Gosh Ann!!!! He is adorable!!!! all you ladies should post videos on your babies on here so we can really see what they are like! :)

:rofl: :rofl: the jumperoo one is beyond cute!!!!!!!!!!!! :D he's gorgeous xxxx

He's just been amazing today. I feel so bad that he is being left at a nursery for two weeks.

F&C, he is adorable. How cute of him to tire himself out so much in the jumperoo.

I also had a look at your "Nappy Changing Challenge". That is one very familiar picture. S does this all the time now and when I try to move him back around or tell him to turn around again, he just thinks it's hilarious and giggles like mad while resisting to be turned back. :dohh:

I have to pin K down with my legs at nappy changes these days.... that kid is getting STRONG!

Ann don't feel bad, nursery is SO much fun for them!!!! He'll think it's a holiday and he gets you every night. I bet he has a great time xxxxxxxx

I hope so Yas.

I agree with Brig, I would love to see videos of all the babies and their mums too!

Hello!!!!!!

Im finally back! A few reasons why I've been away, firstly, stupid Mac broke so although I could browse (whilst squeezing side of the screen), typing was a no-no. But work have bought me a new one!!!! Secondly, my poor sister had an eptopic this week, she was 8+6 and had had a lot of pain, so saw doc, who sent her for a scan. We went up (I went with her as hubby is working abroad until next week) and unfortunately it was eptopic, still alive but not ruptured thank god, so a mad rush for surgery straight away. Very upsetting and traumatic, made worse because they told her that they would look at other tube and then if it was damaged they would take that out too. When she woke from operation she looked and saw three incisions, they told her there would only be two, so we presumed the worst. She came out of theatre at 1.30pm and a doctor didn't come to tell her until 11.30pm that they only took one tube, I was fuming by this point, but now amount of kicking off could get them to get a doctor to come and read her notes, in the end a nurse took pity and told her it was just the one at about 11pm.

I'm so terribly upset for her and really don't know what to say or do. So J and I have been hanging out with her all week and will continue to do so until her husband gets home next Thurs. We had got so excited about this baby (her first), she told us at 4 weeks because he was going away and she wanted family to be aware for exactly this reason. I managed to hold it together all day at the hospital, but just couldn't stop crying the second I left that night. She's still in quite a lot of pain, and obviously very emotional. I feel so guilty sometimes that I have J and she doesn't have a baby now, but she loves J and has said that she doesn't want me to keep her away.

Glad all of your babies are doing well, I can't believe how much they are changing! All of the new pics are awesome! J is well, she is getting her 5th tooth, although they haven't come in the usual order (bottom two together, then front one, then one across on the opposite side, now the one between those top two). She is desperate to crawl, pushes herself up onto her hands and knees and rocks, but then her knees slip out, whoops! Still not really anything apart from the usual 'noise' and babababababa.

How are the jobs/hunting/nursery things going for all of you? I hope everyone has some luck, I've been thinking of you all. Great news on house Yas, it looks great, the wallpaper etc looks fab! Any pics of your house in progress Moggy? Great news on the room, no suggestions from me on the spider front, I'm learning all of these things from you guys!

Claire - my course at uni was full time, but actually was pretty much part time as so many of the hours were spent doing things at home etc, so would be reasonable to fit in around your lifestyle, as long as you have help! I love the bath pic of your two!

Ann - I hope you're feeling more positive about sharing, I know exactly what you meant, its not often DH will do early shift, he offered the other day, but then said "if she wakes up before 6.30am you'll do it though right?"!!!!! Helpful.

Brig - any update today? I hope its negative if thats what you want, it must be your cycles settling or something, I'm on my second period now and boy, its horrible, much worse than ever before! But the dates have been erratic, no pattern compared with before.

Pip - I cannot believe how handsome S is! I love the sweetcorn pic, it actually made me think J can have some, I haven't tried that yet, just baby sweetcorn.

Lia - update on house? We've had an offer on ours, so waiting for them to do a survey, keeping my fingers firmly crossed, it'll make a huge difference to us an ease things financially.

Anyway, it feels good to be back on here, I wish I'd had the computer earlier in the week, I really missed my usual support network of lovely ladies when I needed you all most. Love you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->