Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Very cute :cloud9:

Ana seems to be doing the proper crawl more and more now but still does the commando crawl if shes on a mission to get something. The concenteration on her face when she does it properly is cute lol

Off to watch Manics tonight so will catch up tomorrow :hugs:

xxx

Moggy - hows you :hugs: Manics were really good....not a die hard fan or anything fan but it was still great and a good night out :thumbup:

Survived 1st week of work...which i suppose is a good thing. Ana has crawling properly all the time today...she's starting to get faster and faster now :haha:

Jac is

Jac is......fab? Gorgeous? Handsome? Clever? All of the above!

All good here, busy busy with the decorating! Difficult to do much in the day with the boys "helping" so it is going slowly! Mowed the lawn tonight once they were in bed :dohh: Washing up is now calling me :( OH goes off on a course next week so back to solo weeks with him home weekends again, sure we moved to avoid this!!! Tis only til end of July so not so bad just unfortunate he will be away for Mogsters birthday :(

How are you doing? Any progress with hubbys job change possibility? How was interview (that was this week right?) Hope all is good :hugs:

Glad you survived Claire, well done, it must be so hard if you don't enjoy it. And whoop to Ana crawling!! J is getting closer, she's properly up on hands and knees or hands and feet now.

Moggy - such a shame he's going to be away for Mogster's birthday. I don't know how you get anything done with two, I dash around doing everything in the evenings once J is in bed!

How is everyone else? We're getting geared up for holiday in a few weeks - how much stuff does one baby need?!

Oh, and thank you Pip for the link to the music table, we got one and J LOVES it! I haven't put it on its legs yet, so she can already play with it. Bargain!

Bargain?

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...ce Alex Including FREE Britax Adventure Billy

Evening ladies,

Glad you are all enjoying your bargains. We collected ours today and like you MrsMils we haven't put the legs on. Mainly because S is trying to sort of pull himself up on everything at the moment, so he is safer playing with it on the floor.

We managed to get another bargain the other day. We decided to get the Axiss. I was hoping we could try the Iseos somewhere, but no-one local stocked it, so we just went with the Axiss after trying it. I wanted it in Deep Blue, cheapest I found was £168 Amazon or Boots. But I then found some discount codes and managed to get it for £147 plus £21 worth of Advantage Card points back. :thumbup: Got it yesterday and looks good so far.

Started our 3rd term of Waterbabies today and really enjoyed it. We had to move venues again as there were not enough babies in the next term. Are you doing another course, Yas?

Hope your first week at work went by quickly, Claire.

Moggy, looking forward to seeing some pics when you finally find the camera cable. :winkwink:

Been awake since 4am...FIL not in a good way in hospital so hubby has been gone since...feeling that im waiting around for bad news :nope:

Xx

:hugs: Claire, hope that it isnt what you are fearing. Text anytime if you need us xxx

Big hugs Claire, I really hope it isn't bad news, thinking of you xxx

Unfortunately FIL has passed away this afternoon...even though we werent overly close...i know hubby will be deeply upset when he gets home. I just have to make sure im there for him :cry:

Xx

Aw sweetheart, will be thinking of you both, lots of love and strength coming yoour way :hugs:

Oh goodness Claire, I'm so so sorry, sending you love and thoughts. To be honest, I find it even harder seeing someone I'm close to grieving someone they've lost than actually grieving myself iykwim? Massive hugs hun xxx

Oh goodness Claire, I'm so so sorry, sending you love and thoughts. To be honest, I find it even harder seeing someone I'm close to grieving someone they've lost than actually grieving myself iykwim? Massive hugs hun xxx

This. I'm really sorry Claire, we're here for you xxxxx

Thank you:hugs:

Lydia- youve hit the nail on the head...i dont know what to say to him and find it difficult knowing what to do :shrug: in one way im carrying on as normal and then thinking that he thinks i dont care iykwim or if i talknabout i feel like im going on and on about it.....its sooo hard in these situations evrn for the love of my life who i know inside out.

Xx

Claire, hun!! I'm soo sorry!!:cry: It is hard seeing s:cry:omeone we love grieve and not really being able to do that much for them except be there. Hang in there. :hugs:

So this morning I went to our local YMCA with my friend Kate and her girl and Peyton. It was the first time Peyton went swimming and she was such a good girl! She LOVED! it!! Kicked and splashed! We were in the water e almost an hour! and then after I had to shower her to get the chlorine off her and she was an angel...didn't whine once, just tucked her face into my chest cause the water was splashign everywhere. lol I think I will definitely bring her every week...atleast until the beach is warm enough to swim.
I love her so much!! now she zonked out and having a good nap. lol

So this weekend is a long weekend for us. Victoria day on Monday and we have a wedding to attend tomorrow. I'll be sure to take a picture of Peyton in her dress :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"