Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yas - I'm not sure whether there is an obligation to, but we didn't have a brilliant signal at the house, so we bought the tenants a digital box so that they had tv, I would just hassle the estate agents to ask. Sorry I'm not much help!

Pip, we have the Splashathon on Monday - how did you dress S up? I have no idea what to do, thinking of making a mermaid tail that I can tuck in the back of her nappy...

I think Yas means you not being on facebook - but I'd stick with the pretence that you're a glamorous celebrity!!!

x

We didn't have any dressing up or anything. Just the special swims: for our level it was diving off the mat straight under water and through the hoop. :cloud9:

Yas I'm so pleased you and K have settled in so well. I'm also a landlady and Lydia is right they unfortunately don't have a legal obligation however any sensible landlord would want to sort something like that out so I am sure if you ask they will sort something out. Our other house doesn't have much reception so we installed sky but it's up to the tenants to sort out the sky box.

Is K one next week?! That's gone just too fast.

Brigitte that's a lovely invite. We've just started thinking about what to do for Harry and I think we'll go to the zoo on his actual birthday and then have friends and family over the next day for cake! I can't believe my boy is 10 months tomorrow.. 2 more and he's one yet he still seems like a baby. My gorgeous baby boy. :)

How'd the interview go Claire? X

Yes!!! He's 1 on a week Tuesday :shock: bye bye baby! Hello big boy!

Thanks, that makes sense- there is Sky in this house but i'm tied into a contract with BT Vision... however as i've got a bt vision digi box surely I should get 1-5 through that, the same as Sky? *baffled*

LOL Pip, it was worth a try huh!!!! :headspin: :hugs: Being internet wary is a good thing I reckon, I know i'm way too open!! We haven't done Waterbabies since May, I was going to join here but think we're going to try the Swimming Academy at the local leisure centre instead as it's £4 a week instead of £14 for WB!

Ann - Not been....its supposed to be wednesday but dont think im going...its not practical moneywise...will decide properly tomorrow :cry:

Yas - cant believe hes 1 OMG

Moggy - If i got this right...

Hope Mogster has a fantastic birhtday tomorrow :cake::cake::cake: There's no doubt he'll have a great time as he's got a fab mummy like you :hugs:
Have a great day hun :kiss:

xx

Hope you all have a wonderful day hun :hugs:
Give mogster a kiss form his unknown aunty claire :winkwink:

xx

Happy Birthday, Mogster! :cake: Hope you all have a lovely day as a family. Let us know what you have been up to and pics too please (if you've got your cable sorted yet :winkwink:).

Brig - Dont know how i missed it...but i loooove the bday invitations :cloud9:

xx

Birthday boy is snoring :) He loved the airshow Saturday, loves his car and all his other pressies. Could I love my boys any more? Nope theyre brilliant and love them so much :cloud9:

not long til the BFD birthdays begin :happydance:

Will we know who we are buying for soon? Please :D

Hi Ladies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mogster!!!!! :hugs:

And thanks Claire! I really do love the invite! In a way I can't wait till her birthday...in another I know I'll cry. lol

Moggy I can't wait!!!! :) still waiting on Costgang to contact me. I can do the random name pulling now...but whoever get's sophie won't have any info in regards to her size, preference etc.

could we do that? Getting paranoid that whoever gets Miss P wont have time to get her gift there for the date.....unless anyone has that yacht....? Apparently the 166million was won within 15 miles of Bristol......wasnt me though :(

Sounds good then Moggy! Will get it sorted tonight! :)

Girls, just letting you know that costgang is really busy and might be moving again soon, so she'd rather not take part in the secret birthday. She's definitely up for the Secret Santa though. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->