Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hubby's brothers wedding or my BILs wedding..ame person whichever way u say it :haha:

Ive only ordered part of the pressie so think mine will probably end over budget too:blush:

Xx

Hi everyone! I'm exhausted but it's been an amazing weekend <3 am just editing hundreds of photos now lol.

Pip, here's a link to an album of photos of Ks room. I've made it public so you can see them but will change them to private after you've seen them. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150713103060648.712751.610700647&l=6c07474ac1 It still needs work- i've got two HUGE wall stickers to go up, and need to order an armchair.

Pip, here are the photos of K's parties. Like the bedroom pics, I have made the albums public so you can see them, but PLEASE let me know when you've looked so that I can make them private. Thanks xxxx (you have to join fb!!!!!!!!)

Party 1: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150713158665648.712775.610700647&l=f0ca2ec3af

Party 2: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150713187175648.712784.610700647&l=2ab6a22aba

Yas, thanks so much for sharing. Looks like everyone had a great time. I can't believe how grown up K looks. :shock: Love his cute outfits and the :cake:.

His room is coming along nicely too. Like Moggy I LOVE the owls. And we have the same blanket and monitor.

Thanks Pip, glad you enjoyed the photos :cloud9: we've had the most wonderful weekend. I feel so blessed, sooooo much happiness and laughter. OUR BABIES ARE TURNING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wallpaper on one wall: https://www.bodieandfou.com/penguin_wallpaper-turquoise?category_id=69

This as a feature on the other: https://www.isak.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_9&products_id=32

and new white cotbed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, floating shelves etc- remaining 2 walls white- azure blue blinds, and blue fairy lights :D

Have you changed your mind regarding K's room? Have I missed something? What other wall stickers do you have to go up? *Being nosy*

Don't Yas - its terrifying at the same time! How are they turning one?!! Glad you had a lovely weekend, the photos are brilliant. What are your plans for Tues? Oh, and is that a new R&R I spy?! x

Hehehe beady eyes! Yes it's a new r+r-my lovely friend E bought it as she often has K for a day here or there and she hates pushchair! Mine has gone off to be used for my best friends little lady.

As for the room- when I got here I changed my mind- wallpapering seemed like too much of a faff! He's got other hodge podge stuff and pictures to go up on the walls, and some canvas pics of owls too- forgot about them! Then there's a huuuuge wall sticker that says something like sleep well, sleep tight, we love you, good night and one big one of a tree with a owl in to go on his cupboard doors.

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry I have been MIA. Hubby and I had our first long trip with Peyton on Saturday. We went to a wedding that was 3 hours away. Peyton slept the whole way there except for 15 minutes! she was fantastic and then slept the whole way back as well. What a long day though...we got home at 1 am! But it was worth it!!

Yas, Kia's birthday pictures are amazing!!! I still can't believe the babies are turning one!!

I guess I'm the slow one this time! I don't have the SS gift yet, but I do know what I'm getting! :)

Anywho, I'm going to go try and stay cool. Yesterday and today it's been 30 degree weather with a humidex that makes it feel like +36 YUCK! They are still calling for this weather for days!

xo

:cake: Happy Birthday K :happydance::happydance:

Hope you have a great day...

lots of love from all of us here in sunny caernarfon (NOT) lol
:hugs::hugs:

:cake: Happy 1st Birthday, K! :cake:

Hope you have a lovely day! Enjoy your day and have some nice cake!

:hugs:

thanks guys! birthday boy is snoozing away :cloud9:

Lydia and Moggy, thanks soooooo much for the cards, I have to say you both have GREAT taste in cards :lol: xx

Happy Birthday K! You are one!!!! :cake:

Happy Mummiversary Yas :hugs: You are an amazing mummy and Im so thrilled how everything has come together for you.......did I miss the cake pics????

Yas, are you thinking back to today one year ago? Will you be having a toast to the wee man at 6.52pm? :)

I feel SO emotional, i've been flooded with flashbacks all day! Can't believe i'm the mum of a one year old, as silly as that sounds. We've had a lovely chilled day after such a manic weekend- just me, K and G :cloud9: thanks Moggy- I feel so proud of myself, i've worked SO hard the past year and it's down to K motivating me and changing my life. I'm -finally- enjoying life and it's such a good feeling.

Moggy- cake pics are in the second party album xxx

Happy Birthday K!!! what a big boy now!! Yas I don't blame you for being emotional!! I'll be a wreck!

Lots of love!!

P.S. I am now selling(trying to sell) tutus!! :) I have a page on facebook and everything...I feel so grown up!

I really do fancy one Brig.....all depends on shipping costs though.
If it works out not too expensive i'll order one and keep it as an extra xmas or birthday pressie for Ana.
x

I really do fancy one Brig.....all depends on shipping costs though.
If it works out not too expensive i'll order one and keep it as an extra xmas or birthday pressie for Ana.
x

So I have marked the shipping to the UK as $10 flat rate, however when I checked how much it would be to mail those big envelopes it said about $8.

For you it weould be the $8 And whatever you'd like I'm sure we can work out a discount ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->