Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Alright! Just received Pips message and re-did the Birthday Santa. Off to message you all your info! Inclusing everyone's addresses :)

Thank you for the PM with details Brig - excited! Anyway, I want to start shopping! What did we say the budget was and when do I need to get it to arrive by? xx

Oh! Um I guess the same as the Secret Santa?

We had agreed on 10 pounds plus shipping.

And I think we wanted them sent off by August 12th we said?

what day are we aiming for them to be opened? 20th?

Not really sure? I remember someone mentioning the middle of August...but not sure if that's when we were to send them? Or have them arrive at their destination?

Think I mentioned the 17th August as being a middle date but open to whichever date you say ....you are the birthday santa chief! :winkwink: Big loves to Miss P

Think I mentioned the 17th August as being a middle date but open to whichever date you say ....you are the birthday santa chief! :winkwink: Big loves to Miss P

Haha!! Moggy :hugs:

Ok ladies, let's say that we should all have shipped our items by August 12th. That gives us 4 weeks to shop and get organized with shipping! :thumbup:

Miss all you ladies! :hugs:

So excited...:happydance: Already got some ideas and can't wait to get shopping. If I remember right Secret Santa limit was £15 including shipping.

Yeah the amount is tricky for whoever has me. At Christmas Ann payed a bundle to ship to me and I payed a bundle to ship to Yas. :(

But yeah. £15 with shipping sounds about right.

Wow, you're quick, MrsMils. Saying that I have spent the last hour looking and searching for things myself.

Ive also ordered something lol...

Yas- hope u have a fab 1st b'day weekend hunny:cake:

Gutted that Ana's bday falls on a wedding...nevermind at least i dont have to pay for the food and drink:haha: so wont be making a huge fuss here as the wedding day will be a long day anyway and we'll get to see all of hubbys family then..so possibly a small get together next day gor my family.
Xx

Ordered something and have already got something from a shop too. Looks like our total spend will be more than £15, but sod it...anything for a happy Secret Birthday Baby. :hugs:

Mine is over budget too, but couldn't resist! Thanks Claire, that is a shame bout Ana's birthday but it will hopefuly be a good day anyway xx

Ann, I got your lovely cards, thank you so much! Xx

Just about to wake K up- we're off to his first party- a big family lunch at Chiquitos! Then a big lunch with all our friends at frankie and bennys tomorow! X

Have fun, Yas! And take lots of pics please. Did we ever get to see the before and after pics of your new house yet? :coffee:

Claire, I'm sure you will still have a great time. Whose wedding is it?

Yas, I'm so sorry, but my card for K is going to be late, I missed the post this morning, gutted. Hopefully it'll just make his birthday even longer!

Claire, thats such a shame about her birthday, but you'll have a lovely day the next day anyway.

I've gone over budget too (or will have when the second part arrives), but I couldn't resist!

Hope you have a wonderful party today Yas, I can't wait to see pictures!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->