Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I doubt I'll be getting any as I don't think S and OH would be too impressed, but can I see some pics anyway just to stop the nosiness, Brig?

Well done Brig, they look great, good luck with the new venture!

You guys... Did one of you send K a fabby birthday gift? He got one through the post today, it was amazingly gift wrapped, with a card that said 'from your secret birthday buddy!' So I thought it could be one of you, his secret birthday santa? But I thought we were sending pressies in august?!

Anyway if it WAS one of you, thanks, what an amazing gift, he hasn't stopped playing with it!!

Argh I wrote a big post and my blackberry ate it! Its a lawnmower, seriously funny! I put a pic on fb, my laptop is screwed so I can't put it on here, sorry Pip. He loves it cos of the wheels and fell asleep holding the little watering can it came with either :rofl:

Speaking of toys, what else are our babies enjoying? Now we have more space, I want some more. He got loads of garden toys for his birthday including a climbing frame from grandad :D and this elephant toy which blows balls up into the air- big hit.

we are loving pots the best still and our honey dipper.....mega teething!!!!

in larger toys Jackster loves his car and his new ball pit - thank you elc! Mogster is obsessed with his inflatable red arrow and his kettcar....have to keep taking him out for a "drive" as we uncovered a wasp nest in the garden and are still completing the disposal!

K looks so proud....what has he mowed so far?

A belated happy first birthday to gorgeous K! X

Great work with the tutus Brigitte. X

Will definitely be wanting a tutu for my niece she comes over from Oz for Christmas / turns 1 in December and I think it will be perfect! She's a bit of a tank though so I daren't estimate her size too early? She already weighs the same as D (maybe more by now) and is 5 months younger than him lol x

Sorry I've not been about much still - had to take my friend up to hospital last week, then her baby ended up being admitted the next day, an I've frantically been filling in a job app. Easy enough to click likes on fb but no like button on here o show I'm alive lol.... Both friend and baby are on the mend now so hopefully calming down lol. off back to bed as my son is nocturnal, hope all are well xxxx

Lia I hope they are both ok?

Dh is off on a stag do. It's been so badly organised.. They are booked in for go karting at 9am about 2 hours away and then they are going clubbing in Liverpool which is about 4 hours away! Nothing arranged for the next day either. All that petrol money for a night club miles away when we have London, Oxford and Birmingham not that far away. Grr.

Hi Lia! Glad they're on the mend now. Hope you get some sleep hun!

Brig - they are gorgeous! I shall be ordering one closer to christmas for some card photos! Well done you Mrs Creative!

Ann - thats rubbish, boys really are useless at organising, and like you say, what a waste of money!

Yas - J is loving books again, especially ones with noises! Generally though, she just loves crawling around and getting things that she shouldn't have, she's obsessed with pulling the foam guards off from around the fire-place. She has also started throwing tantrums when we say no to something and take it off her, screaming and throwing away any toy that we try to distract her with. I didn't realise temper tantrum's started this early! We're getting her a swing for her birthday (well, if she's a good girl!!).

I'm not up to too much, busy working and looking after J, who is (for now anyway, and obviously this won't continue because I've bragged!) sleeping really well, at least 12 hours a night. But, like everything else, I'm sure "its just a phase" and I'll be hit with some early starts soon enough!

I'm so shocked by the attacks in Norway, all I can think about are the poor teenagers and also (which, like I said on Ann's fb) their parents, it is absolutely terrifying and so devastating.

Hi Ladies!!

Thanks for all your support! It means a lot :hugs:

Lia, happy to see you! Hope your friend and baby are doing better!

Ann, that sounds so silly! I hate when people only half plan something and expect people to drive miles and miles to come!

Lydia, that's so wonderful about J!!! P was doing really well only getting up once and now the last week she has been waking up frequently again.:shrug:

Oh and about Norway...isn't that insane!?? Who does something like that!?:cry:

So not much going on here! I don't remember if I posted this but last Saturday Peyton actually decided to crawl properly on a full-time basis (she still commando crawls sometimes though) and then Tuesday she started pulling herself up EVERYWHERE!! Before she did it sometimes but now she pulld herself up on anything that's around :wacko:

Besides that, keeping busy with this tutu thing. I'm thinking in the fall, when most mamas I know are back at work that business will pick up? I already have a table booked at a Christmas craft show so that will be good. Hopefully my huge order of supplies will arrive soon!!

Also busy planning P's party, less than a month now she she was 11 months yesterday. We're sending out the invites probably the first week of August! It's zebra print themed! I can't wait! :haha:

Tutus are so expensive in the UK so there's definitely a market here. If you ever want to get it into shops remember that is what I do for a living now. I'm an agent representing various childrenswear
brands.

Lydia, it's just terrifying that someone can justify in their heads all those lost lives and ruined families. And the fact they are so young. Sad and shocking.

Yas I saw on FB that somebody had upset you. Was it G? Big hugs.

The annoying thing about the stag do is that the stag doesn't like clubbing apparently so it's more just something the best men fancied. They didn't arrange transport either.

I was also going to congratulate P! I actually got all emotional reading your post.

Harry has discovered daddy's pant drawer and has rearranged them on the floor for him.

Thanks ladies they are both on the mend - little man was on oxygen and being fed thru a tube bless him scary as hell only about 8wk old. He picked up and went straight back on the boob which was a relief as shed worked really hard to bf. She is also on the mend now and out, so jut trying to help them out where we can!

Ann - that is nuts but typical of men - could have been worse ey, could have been abroad!!!!

Lydia that's awesome - sleep is v hit and miss here, food night / bad night / good night / bad night. Agh well!

Brig - I must have some tutus lol. My friend has a LO who would love one and

I Definitely need one for Christmas lol for the amazing growing niece.

Hubby is enjoying his last bits of time off. He starts uni in September to do his pgce eep. We are missing the money but doing fine without it. So the job hunt has started for me, a bf peer support officer role has come up reasonably locally as I've just finished the course so please cross fingers for me lol.....

And dylans family bday party on Sunday (an excuse for a family BBQ tbh) and hubby has built him two amazing things, I will have to get photos!

Hope you are all well - grey day here but busy busy for these parties :-/

Btw - car seats! What have you all got in the end for next ones? Xx

Lia good luck! That sounds like a perfect job for you!

Car seat wise, I'm really struggling to know what to buy. I would love to put Harry in a forward facing one but have read an article about how unsafe they are in comparison to rear facing. Plus we'll need two seats; one for each car.

I got the maxi cosi Axiss- two of them- LOVE THEM!

Ann, forward facing seats aren't unsafe- rear facing is five times safer, but that doesn't mean f/f isn't xxx

We are using Mogsters seat for Jack and have been for a few months now, he loves it! Its an Iseos TT....we have the isofix version but you can get a bargain new non-isofix one direct from the manufacturer DOREL (they make bebe confort, maxi cosi etc) on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Bebe...57?pt=UK_Baby_CarSeats_EH&hash=item564546c8b1 defo fits in our families cars (octavia, corolla, focus, mondeo, note....also fits in some friends cars as you can attach via seatbelt to non-isofix cars)

:hi: Lia good to have you back :)

Brig what size would you recommend for a 9 year old? And a 7 year old?

HIa lovelies...

Hope youre' all well and good :hugs:

Lia - Good luck with the job hun...exciting times for hubby too :thumbup:

Moggy - hia hunny ...love the pic of jackster in his car :cloud9:

Jetters - What pram did you get afetr the kiddicare fiasco.....the Zapp?

Brig - Will defo order a tutu...this week i hope aftrr i get paid.:blush:

Lydia - Glad ur having decent sleep...long may it continue :hugs:

Ann - Car seat i have the Axiss like Yas....i love it.....the best seat ive used and with all the different sizes and the ones in both cars and in my mums its the best of the lot. I 2nd Yas' statement...they're not unsafe either....i like to think we wont have an accident at all. :shrug: And god forbid if a serios accident was to happen i really dont know how much difference either way makes...but thats my view :shrug:
The spare one we have is a britax prince....cheap and does as spare int he other car but can be a pain in the arse if the straps tangle at the back...so would never recommend as a main car seat.

Me...im knackered.....working full time and two small kids is getting to me lol (more so as i dont want to be here long term). This is my last week...thnakfully....back to normal next week. Signed up to open uni health and social studies course which is enough .....if (or when lol) i pass, to get me into doing a nursing degree. So at least i have something to aim for now. Hubby has a contract till mid next week...hopefully he'll get it extended as they're really appreciating him int he dept...more so than any other temp as he can do all the work....more so than half the dept anyway :dohh: cross fingers.
Jac is hard work at the moment...listens to bugger all...but it feels worse becaus eim tired i think...so glad to be back to routine next week. Ana....is Ana and is Jac's pest lol. Cant believe my princess is 1 in over 4 weeks :wacko:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->