Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

https://incarsafetycentre.co.uk/catalog/index.php/cPath/30

this place is in MK so maybe worth a ride out for you Ann?

Thanks ladies.. You are all amazing!

Well I have also now bought my secret birthday present. I hope she/he likes it! X

Gosh thats expensive!!! I think the multi tech round here is £260, and the volvo version with exactly the same but a Volvo badge can be anything up to £100 less depending on the dealer. Also know a lady down south who's got a brand new mobi never used still packaged etc and asking for £160 posted which is an option but have to see which fit first - am lucky that I'm so short as my seat is right forward so no leg room issue as long as my car is big enough, fingers crossed!

I know! It made me feel quite sick to spend that much, but when I compared it to some of the others, it was worth the extra £100 to us to save buying a second seat for the belt-fit car, and also because I wanted one that we could still recline in the space we had. The Britax was our other choice, because it was still very compact, like you say, Volvo will do it much cheaper, but I've heard its worth ringing around, because some have upped their prices, also, check that its the lower VAT, not standard.

Wow!! that really is crazy. Our car seat is a pretty good one and it was $220 and we got it on sale for $119 and it's 5-100lbs. It goes rear facing for babies 5-22lbs, and then forward facing for 20-40 and then can also be used as a booster seat.

Quiet in here the last few days...How is everyone? We are busy packing and getting things ready. Similar situation to what Yas described when she moved that you can't pack a lot of things until the day you are travelling as things are still being used until then...:dohh:

We're good thanks Pip. We have a second viewing on our house on Saturday so we have everything crossed!

Where are you off to? X

Have fun G!!!

Everything is crossed Ann!!

I've been busy doing all kinds of stuff related to my tutus. Designed a logo and had some clothing labels made as well as business cards, now I am working on a web site and the tutus. Also Nathan has bought me a sewing machine so I will try my hand at frilly bum diaper covers and frilly bum onsies and tutu onsies. We'll see if it works out! lol Still waiting on supplies though.. GRRR!

Also it's a long weekend here in Canada, and there is an annual event called the Heritage Festival/Summer in the Park. and there is a carnival, petting zoo all kinds of attractions and concert Friday and Saturday nights. This year some of the big names include City and Colour, The Tea Party and Joan Jett! Hopefully we can catch some of it!

Oh also!

Here are my clothing labels and business card. G, I still have to take pictures of Peyton with the tutus on but I will do that soon!

Attachments

• Little Miss P Inspired Label.jpg
    Little Miss P Inspired Label.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
  • business cards.jpg
    business cards.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Ann - Good lcuk with 2nd viewing hun :thumbup:

Brig - Not sure what size tutu to go for...do i get one for Ana's bday or xmas.....am thinking she'll like it more if she's a bit older ....does miss p like it or play with it? Dont want Ana to ruin in either :dohh:

Moggy - Hia hunny :kiss: Hope all the moggys are well :flower:

Pip - Enjoy your hols and hope the flight is uneventful :thumbup:

Lydia - I thought i'd spent a load when i spent £165 on the axiss car seat.....especially as we have 2 in each car now :wacko: Oh and 2 at my parents lol

As for me...last day of full time work tomorrow :happydance::happydance:
So relieved....oh and ive also been approved to change from 3.5 days to 3 days working from september. Working the extra 0.5 day i was actually out of pocket putting Ana and Jac in nursery so going to work 3 days instead but work an extra 30 mins each day. So weekly hours will only go from 26.5 to 24 which is spot on :thumbup:
I can then take Jac to 'cylch meithrin' 2 mornings a week which is funded nurseryof sorts...dont know what the english equivalent is:shrug: I think its some sort of pre-school before they attent the schools preschool at 3 yrs old if that makes sense lol He can go everyday between 9-11.30 and it costs me around £3 a session. But i can only make it thurs/fri as he'll be with my parents while i work on a monday and with MIL on tuesday, btu he'll also get his Nursery/creche all day wednesday. Ive confused myself now.
Currently getting excited as im going to order a handheld hoover...but not sure which to get....will decide when hubby is home later.....go the whole hog and have a dyson or the Black&Decker which has great reviews and is around £50 cheaper.....im edging towards the B&D....any input...

xxx

Hi Claire!!

YAY!! that all sounds great with work and nursery. I'm so happy things are getting figured out on your end!! :hugs:

Also, we have a Dyson Animal and LOVE it! It has crazy power!

Oh and the tutus. The first time Peyton had it on she gently grabbed a piece of tulle and just stared at it...and rubbed her fingers through it, a couple minutes later she forgot what she was wearing and crawling all over the living room etc. :haha:

It's totally up to you if and when you'd like to order! But right now I am still waiting on supplies. GRRR So not sure if it would be there in time for Ana's birthday :(

Thanks hun :hugs:
Forgot to mention...hope you have a great weekend of festivities...sound really great :thumbup:
Either way i think i'll order a tutu this week once ive decided on colours lol....and we'll see if i can hold out till xmas when it arrives :haha:

xx

Hi everyone!

Pip - have an awesome time on holiday!

Ann - keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Brig - I LOVE the labels, so cute! Sounds like fun this weekend, I hope you get to see some of it.

Claire - yay to the last day of full time! And great news on the new hours, thats brilliant! I was desperate for a handheld for my birthday (dull old me!) and did quite a bit of research, the Dyson has brilliant reviews and is apparently much more powerful than other makes, but I didn't know about the B&D, so can't really advise on choice. I had another one once and it blew out more dust than it sucked up! In the end my lovely mother bought me an city Dyson (the teeny 'proper' ones) instead, it was on offer and was nearly the same as the handheld. I LOVE it, it fits in a small cupboard and is more powerful than my old 'big' dyson. I'd still love a handheld though....!

How is everyone else doing? I hope you're all set for a nice weekend. We're off for a (freebie) fancy night away at a gorgeous hotel on Monday, I'm so excited! MIL has J, first time, but I'm sure she'll be fine, J is on pretty good form at the moment, unless you try to take something off her that she really wants!

ooh we discussed handhelds a while back on here somewhere, the dyson seems to be the best one....I would love one but hubby says we dont need one :shrug:

ooh we discussed handhelds a while back on here somewhere, the dyson seems to be the best one....I would love one but hubby says we dont need one :shrug:

Same here....but i do nearly all the hoovering so i say we do so he's agreeing :haha:

It'll deffo be useful to just tidy up here and there after work and stuff.

xxx

I tried that argument but he says the dyson we have works fine at the moment so why spend £150 if we dont need to :dohh: can see his point but still covet one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->