Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Happy Birthday Dylan!! Right, after missing Dylan's birthday, I'm going to send all of the cards I wrote in advance tomorrow, so sorry they're not arriving at the dates guys! (I have written 'for the xxth' etc on the backs - the idea was to remind me when to send them, but obviously that didn't work!!).

x

Reckon you could get this on budget and it doesnt need work...
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30533446.html

This has features but needs some work and busier road
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33671552.html

Will swot up on the area more and have another try later....hubby used to live htere and we almost went there instead of Bristol...we still might!

Happy birthday Dylan! I hope he had an amazing day?

Thanks Moggy. The second one is in a not so nice part of Wycombe but the first one looks interesting! I didn't know your dh was from here! Maybe I know him?! Hope you do move here x

Yas, just saw your biscuits on fb, they are awesome! Had a snoop at the website, thinking I'll order some for J's birthday, can I be nosey and ask how much your lot came to and whether it was jar/tin? Now I'm thinking of ideas!!

They come in lovely tins. I can't give away the price though cos I had mates rates. Xx also k's birthday invites were from ebay- think it was 10 for £12- but the seller is not selling at the mo, sorry! But look on ebay, there's loads, much cheaper than that too (I just loved those ones).

I must order thank you cards- don't know how to word them though- any ideas? Some people came to the party, some didnt... Some gave gifts, some didnt... So I guess i'll need at least 2 types,..

he isnt from there Ann but he moved around so much when he was younger he has lived most places :winkwink: Rarely do we go anywhere he hasnt been! He suggested Princes Riseborough...?

I'm actually from a little village just outside of Risborough. The only problem is that the schools there aren't very good.

Yas could you say something generic like thank you for your kind gift and for helping make K's birthday such a success?

Well we have today accepted an offer on our house! I have mixed emotions as although I want to move I love this house.

Congratulations Lydia on exchanging! When do you complete? X

Congratulations on the exchange and the accepted offer ^^ cant believe how so much has changed since we all were just joining the B&Fs....pre-dimples :winkwink:

Have seen some others but guess depends if you want schools and space over character if you know what I mean....seems to be the compromise so many I know are making....I am keeping in mind the thought that when I retire I will be able to pick completely on location and space for grandchildren to sleep...wont have to worry about schools etc then so can have all the character etc I want then....will be a nightmare househunter by then so I best get saving :blush:

Anyone have any thoughts on places to go on hols next summer if its UK and not extortionate cost...?

Thanks Moggy. We've accepted that the next place will be practical instead of character-full! We keep seeing ones we love only to discover they're near a rubbish school.

Yas how are you and K today? X

I'm feeling loads better thankfully- 24 hours of awful vomiting and then Sunday recovering. K was fine Sat+Sun just a bit quiet then today woke from his nap firing poo and puke out everywhere... I died a little bit clearing that up... bless him. Think this could be unrelated to Friday nights stomach bug though and may actually be teething as can see tooth no 8 making a big lump in his mouth...

Yay for the exchange and accepting the offer!!!

Yas, hope K feels better soon. I remember reading when Nathan got the stomach bug in the spring that when a family has an outbreak it's actually really easy to re-infect one another. And apparently bleach is the only thing that kills it on surfaces.

xo

Hi guys, thanks, we're so relieved that its legally binding now, due to complete on the 10th. Like you Ann, I'm feeling quite sad about it, it was our first home together as a couple and I love that house (if only I could pick it up and move it over here!), no excitement about a new house either, but I do love where we rent.

Yas, glad you're feeling better hun, I meant more what size did they come in - jar or tin, so I know about how many letter's I'd get in a size iykwim? Don't worry if yours wasn't a standard order though. You know many cool people!!

Hope you're all well. x

So guess what we got in the mail yesterday!!!?? That's right! P's secret Santa!!! Can't wait to let P unwrap her pressies at her party!! :)

:happydance: Wonder if Jackster will have one to open on tuesday....

Lydia did you post all your cards? Would anyone mind if we did it too? Have got them all written and stamped and paranoid I will forget to post them as if I leave them anywhere open one of the boys is bound to open one...we went to a party last weekend where the card was in a homemade envelope as Mogster saw the card and said "is this for my birthday mummy cos I am 4 now" before I got to it to say no its for Thomas he had opened it :dohh: then he said "Mummy Thomas will like it cos it has got a digger on and he likes diggers" :D Love him, he helped choose it and thats why he chose it!

Dellman came to fix my lappy this morning, fully functioning touchpad again, so glad we had the singing and dancing warranty as with OH away wouldnt want to be lappyless :nope:

I did indeed Moggy! Go for it (but I don't mind if the boys open J's and then you tape it back down again!! He's so cute "cos I am 4 now"!

We're getting J a swing, but have lots of people asking what they can get her (family, so budget a little more than average, say varying £25-£100), I'd like something else for the garden, still useable as it gets colder, and some other more substantial toys for indoors, any ideas? Thanks!

K favours this over EVERY thing else in the garden right now:
https://www.johnlewis.com/231227387/Product.aspx

He also loves the bounce n spin zebra, our new lawnmower, and a pop up tent/tunnel set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->