Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I get the point...but its sooo much easier wipping round with a handheld with crumby bits here and there. I already have the DC19....but it can be a pain to lug from under the stairs for quick jobs...:winkwink:

I have ordered one....cheapes i could find was £112 :happydance:

xxx

Maybe its the different verison more expensive one you've seen for £150+ the dc31...im getting the yellow dc30

this is the one im getting
https://www.electrical123.com/produ...e=Affiliates&utm_medium=Links&utm_campaign=AW

the more expensive one has a better charge but really cnat justify amother £40 ..

xx

im sure we were looking at dc34 :wacko: defo not an option for me though esp as debating whether to try to persuade hubby we should get sky....Bernie Ecclestone :growlmad:

dyson wins hands down over for bernie for me :haha: not an f1 fan...prefer the american nascar.

xx

We would like a hand held too but ouch it's a lot of money which we just can't justify. It'd be perfect for after Harry's cheerio sessions!

Claire that is amazing news! Well done you for hanging in there. You must be so relieved it's over. Any news on dh's job?

Brig those labels and cards as amazing! Who designed them for you?

Well my dh has agreed that we need to get a rear facing car seat. It will probably be the Besafe Combi as we can get it at cost from one of my customers plus if we need to we can turn it forward facing.

Viewing today. It would be amazing if we sell this place but at the same time I would be sad as I love it here.

I really want a handheld too, think I'm gonna get one.

Been up alllll night with a puking K, he was so upset bless him, it's horrid being sick. And now I feel as sick as a dog and I've got a ten hour shift today :( think I'm gonna puke :(
Anyone know what I should give him to eat today? Moggy, Claire? I didn't give him his morning milk, just some very weak juice, but I think he's hungry. X

When I am ill I try and eat dry foods such as toast. Poor K and poor you. It must be hard leaving him when he's poorly but especially if you're not feeling great too. X

stick to plain and simple, main thing is keep his fluids up, worth having diaorylte in the cupboard just in case as its the thing he needs to balance his levels...keep it plain and simple...arrowroot biscuits will give him a nibble and not hurt his tum, plain toast or simple toast n something...hope it passes soon :hugs: How was work??? Did you love it?? Are they friendly?

hope viewing goes well Ann....where will you move, any decisions...did you go for the newbuild?

Yas- only just come on... Sorry hun :-( hope hes better now. I 2nd moggys advice. Just keep up with the fluids but if hes hungry give him food...u might have to give him what he fancies even though it might not sound a good option if hes sick again. But it will stay down in the end...toast is also my msin option .:hugs:

Xx

Awwe Yas, sorry to hear you guys are sick :( I read on another thread a few weeks back when another little girl was sick...once the throw up had stopped they did like 1 or 2 tbsps of clear fluid every hour for like 12 hours or something? If that settled well then they moved on to crackers etc. If you like I can find out for you?

Ann, I designed them myself! :) Well I mean not the background...that comes from one of those sites where there are royalty free pictures that you can purchase for cheap and then I did all the titles etc myself!

Well they're great Brig, you should be proud.

How'd the day go Yas? Are you and K feeling any better?

Moggy we are still staying local but need somewhere more family friendly. We had our second house valued for part ex and they came back with £40k under it's actual value (we had a call last week from the agent so we know what they told Taylor Whimpey it was worth) so we pulled out. X

arse! Can Iplay Kirstie for you? PM me the schools you want the budget and essentials and will have a play, finished my last assignment for another bnber and she moves in 30/8 so deffo need a new house hunt :D

arse! Can Iplay Kirstie for you? PM me the schools you want the budget and essentials and will have a play, finished my last assignment for another bnber and she moves in 30/8 so deffo need a new house hunt :D

:rofl:Ha ha - you're awesome Moggy! With some luck on our side, we exchange on ours on Monday, I REALLY hope it happens, it will be a massive weight off us financially, if it does, we can celebrate on our night away. I'm also planning a Kiddicare trip on the way home to play with Buggies, not that DH knows that yet!

Yas - how you doing hun? How is Kia feeling? I hope he bounces back to his usual cheery self quickly :flower:

Good luck Lydia!

Lol Moggy! Well we want to pay £290 –300k. It needs to have at least 3 good sized bedrooms, at least one good sized reception room ie a large kitchen or living room that will fit a dining table in, a reasonable sized garden and in a nice area with a good school. Areas we've been looking at include Downley, Hazlemere and Stokenchurch. Are you up for the challenge?!

This might help.. https://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2010/dec/13/primary-school-league-tables-buckinghamshire

Oh and it needs to be within 5 miles of High Wycombe!

Happy Birthday Dylan :kiss: Happy Mummiversary Lia. And big congrats on the 1 year BF milestone :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->