Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

we had a little tikes dog rocker that Mogster used to use even in the winter, we kept it indoors - well in the garage - but he loved it, we will probs get Jack one too....he is having a trike for his birthday and some other bits, we already have a double swing as we had it in our old garden for Mogster and his pals so now its a seat each :)

a playhouse will always be a winner....theres some pics on my FB of Mogster in the garden at our old place using various toys we have had....slides are good too...as long as she has a snowsuit and a willing mummy to wash it then pop her wellies on and playhouse/swing/slide/seesaw are winners!

Thanks Moggy, we looked at a playhouse in Kiddicare yesterday, how old do you think she will be before she appreciates it? We thought Christmas may be a better option? Trying to persuade DH to get a double swing set atm, he can't look beyond the now and see that she'll have little friends that want to play too and hopefully a sibling before too long (he actually counted out the months the other night if we did have an 'accident', he said he'd be delighted!! He also said that if money wasn't an object he'd have as many babies as I wanted, I need to get buying the lottery tickets! He has certainly changed his tune since before J!).

Slides - little ones for now or just get a 'normal' sized one? I'll google the dog rocker too!

K favours this over EVERY thing else in the garden right now:
https://www.johnlewis.com/231227387/Product.aspx

He also loves the bounce n spin zebra, our new lawnmower, and a pop up tent/tunnel set!

Thanks Yas, that looks like a really good pressie option, I'll pass the link on! We've got a hand-me-down bounce and spin, but I haven't yet dragged it out of the garage and cleaned it up, not sure what I'm waiting for really, I guess she's old enough!

Go small with the slide for now as she can then do it on her own without you having a heart attack!!!

Mogster got his house for his birthday and he was loving it....sure there are pics of that on FB...summer ones and snowy ones!

We have this swing, comes with two normal swings but they do sell a junior one which is fab https://www.wickentoys.co.uk/index.php/swings/wooden-swings/tp-forest-double-swing-2.html got if from this place too :D Its not much different in cost tbh

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-17...campaign=GSF_TescoDirect&utm_content=205-1786 we have this house and he LOVES it!!!!! it's tiny and fits in corner of garden- he's a bit obsessed with it as he loves shutting doors and hiding in there. Often find him snuck off in there with a pile of toys and rice crackers for some quiet time :rofl:

I vote small slide, cheap enough to get, £30 max is all you need- asda online etc! Get a bigger better one next year xx

Oh and I got 'baby' stuff for the garden for now but next birthday my dad is eyeing up some of the Plum stuff- wooden pirate ship etc!!

You guys are FABULOUS! Moggy - thats the exact swing set I have in my basket at ELC, getting the baby seat from John Lewis as its the one that changes as she grows. Decision made on slide, thats a good one for someone else to get if it can be a cheap one. I think she'd love a little house now I've thought about it, she loves opening and shutting our doors/going under the table etc (gosh, she sounds like such a toy-deprived baby!!). That house looks great Yas, not too expensive either. Right - must go get in the bath, it'll be cold by now!

Ok.... This is what we've bought - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350471515138#ht_500wt_1156 not quite what I was after, but a bargain from TP's e-bay shop (end of line etc), its usually £325+ I hope she'll like it! (I love the little chalk board on the back). DH has said that when we have a second thats big enough to 'demand' to swing too we'll get a double!

Right - now I can concentrate on other fun toys for her birthday after your suggestions!:flower:

lol Jack cant demand the swing yet but the beam on his face when he is on it says he loves it, the two of them on it together melts me, Mogster can do it himself on the big swing and is so proud and shouts mummy push Jack higher....I love my boys so much!

We have the tikes evergreen country cottage....Mogster as a little chair in there and theres a little kitchen and sink where he cooks and washes up leaves and daisies :cloud9: Jack can crawl in and crusies in then sits down :D

Hi ladies, another quickie as I'm hopin for some sleep tonight after not much last night :-/ but we picked up our secret birthday Santa gift today from the post office and Dylan is over the moon!!!! He has a touchy feely nursery rhyme book which he loves as there are lots of sheep to stroke (odd boy I know lol) AND a talking J C B which is ace as he loves vehicles right now, and there are a few of these you can get and someone got him one of the others for his birthday so now he has two of the set!!!!! :))) thank you so much :))))))

I'm busy swotting as I have applied for a couple of jobs and somehow have interviews for them! Ones a breastfeeding peer support worker which would just be job o dreams! And ones a similar job to my old one but in a smaller place, academic coordinator for open college of the arts so lots of distance learning students etc! Scared and excited!!!!

Who's the next birthday???? Where are our babies :-((((

How is everyone? Are you all hating this sticky hot weather? How are your bubs finding it? Xxxxxx

Jackster is 1 on tuesday....not sure if that makes us next....?

Glad you ok and D had a fab time on his birthday...time to thinkabout number 2?

Good luck for Monday, you are a natural BF peer supporter so that is bound to shine on through...lets hope you get the one that is job of your dreams :hugs: Sure you will wow em

:hi: everyone else

Good luck Lia!!! You'll be awesome, a natural for the job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! x

Ann loving this one, smidge over budget but its lovely.....?

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19543818.html

:hi: everyone!

We are back. We had a great time and lots of fun. Lovely weather too, so :thumbup:

S did really well on the plane. He wasn't really too fussed about the flying, on the 1st flight he fell asleep 15 minutes before the landing and slept until in the car. The only thing he probably wasn't too keen on was being confined to such a small space as he is such an active little monkey. Here's a little pic of him on the plane.

Had a quick catchup. Great news on the house front, jobs and upcoming interviews.

Dylan, happy belated birthday! :cake: Hope you had a lovely day.

Exciting news on the Secret Birthday gifts arriving. Looking forward to hearing about Jack's birthday on Tuesday.

Yas, can I have a look at the biscuits please? :blush:

Attachments

• P1010604.jpg
    P1010604.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
:haha:Hi all you lovelies

Pip- Glad you had a great time.....S looks really cutre even on a plane in a confined space :haha:

Lia - Hope your interview/s went ok (1 or 2?) today and that you got the job :thumbup:

Moggy- bet you cant wait for tomorrow...is hubby working?

Im also sending birthday cards this week....sorry that some are late :blush: I really havent had a chance till this weekend to sort it all. Hope you cna forgive me.

Jac is coming on leaps and bounds with words now and Ana is in everything...10x worse than Jac....any given opportunity and socks are dropped in the toilet bowl ...ive managed to save her shoes from going in......so far lol

I had an interview Friday for a Bank Healthcare Assistant job(what they used to call auxillary nurse) ....I got the job :happydance: basically its as and when with no guaranteed hours but it gives me experience even if i can only do a shift a week and i am emplyed by the NHS so can apply internal for permanent roles. Im so happy, things are finally falling into place.
If the hours are there i might give up my job and go for it....will see what happens when i get my induction and stuff . A friend of mine who has doen the job reckon the hours are there and she used to get nagged all the time. Will see and ask the right poeple when i see them :thumbup:

On another note saturday was a disaster and i put £20 worth of unleaded in our diesel car.:dohh: Could ahve been mega costly but my super dad sorted me out and got help form a bloke that owns a garage and it only cost me £25 to sort it...it was touch and go at the end but we finally got the car started....phew...lol

Thats me for now....sorry to ramble..

xxxx

Good news :happydance: just need to work on the toilet bowl addiction...maybe it means she will chuck stuff in it now and avoid any chucking in it in her later teens.....ah those were the days :blush:

Great stuff about the job,lots crossed that it means you can chuck the job you dont love and go do this new role that allows you to move closer the the one you will....sounds like win win to me and especially if you can go for internal roles as means head start on where you were before....:D Result!

All ready for tomorrow, our secret pressie arrived today :thumbup: Think I have guessed who it is from....narrows down who was Kia's in my mind anyway :haha:

Hope you are all well, be lovely to see some updates on who is doing what over the summer and what ours babies soon to be toddlers are up to too...and Jac of course :hugs: and Mildred :haha: and the other lovelyfamily members of course...where is everyone holidaying this year?? Anyone got ideas for me for UK holiday next year....beach will be required at some point...?

Big loves ladies...we are so lucky to have each other on here or by text etc :yipee:

Thanks hun...am really excited :hugs:

Glad your sorted for the big day tomorrow. I dont think our secret santa is much of a secret as there's alwasy one giveaway that im not giving away :haha:

We're not doing much here...we had our week off together in June when we went away to Drayton manor. We had planend being off togetehr last week in august...but hubby being temp means we cant afford to. So i'm off and will do whatever the weather permits as he'll be on a late shift :cry:

I want to go to center parcs next year.....i know its not cheap but ive looked at other places and theres actually not much difference in prices and CP is great for toddlers and safety all round too.....depends what you want really.

What about a week in Pontins in north wales so i can come visit :haha:

xx

The beaches are generally good ... Dont know in comparison to where youve been though... Sunny i can definitely say 'sometimes' lol
If u really want sun...stay south...our weather is what i call interesting:winkwink:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->