Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Claire good news on the job!!

Happy birthday for Jackster tomorrow Moggy!!!!

Oooh I like CP - we are going camping maybe next week not sure where yet! We should so all camp or CP somewhere together where do you all holiday?!?!

Interview 1 went well today I think, should hear this week it was the BF one. Got another on 1st Sept for the college one. Eep!

Felt weird donning a blouse and being smart today haha, will be odd goin to work again!

How are you lovely lot? Xxx

Lia - Glad the interview went well.... a long wait for the 2nd one though...or is that just me being impatient :wacko:
We did abroad pre Jac and Ana.... but since we have them weve done 2 nights stays here and there :shrug:
I really fancy CP next year....i ahve mentioned it to hubby so will see if i can get him to book lol

Moggy - West coast of Wales would be a lovely break...still not sure on weather though....dont think wales or any northen parts can compare to anywhere Birmigham level or below. I'd love to have a Devon/Cornwall break but the drive is putting me off at the moment...maybe when the kids are older....from where i am to Devon would probably be 6-8 hours driving :wacko:

xx

Am seeking some help....can you tell me what you or friends/family have got/will get for you LOs for their birthday. Ana's main pressies are sorted from us but i know my mum and dad will want to buy a toy of sorts for her.....im clueless what to suggest with having a load of stuff already with Jac and pre planning. We're getting a ride on, a doll plus some bits and bobs, already getting a pram for her and a kitchen for them to share at xmas. So dont know.....maybe an ELC 1st Till or a 1st keyboard? moneywise between £15-£30.......

xx

Claire it is a long wait very odd lol!

Dylan got a trampoline 12months + (chad valley about £32 Argos)
Rainbow aquadraw or aquadoodle - about £25 in Argos, big hit! Painting, with water, perfect for my cleaning panic !!!
A ball pool thingy, will see if I can find a link
Some megablocks - can never have too many!
Cars / books as he loves em!

Most were happy giving him clothes or money as he doesn't need much!

1st keyboard good Idea Dylan loves his instruments! He got my brothers out at the weekend and had a fab time lol!! X

Im thinking musical stuff too...as we dont have much with Jac really but hes interested now so it will serve a dual purpose ..is that mean :blush: And i think the till as backup as weve never had one.

Love all your suggestions...but we either have the aquadraw, cars.... already..or no room for the bigger stuff :dohh:

And the one in ELC is expensive at £30 but has had greta reviews.....will see what my parents mention and will keep the birthday club 20% to one side as soon as it arrives. I know most family will buy clothes but my parent will deffo want to but a toy too.

Thanks hun

xx

Not mean no, practical :) we got Dylan a set of instruments from tesco there was a drum, and in the drum was a maraca, xylophone, clacker and tambourine, £7 and he plays with them a lot. This set https://m.tesco.com/mt/direct.tesco.com/q/R.201-2509.aspx He has a lovely wooden xylophone MIL got him for Easter which he played / plays with heaps.

Got him a cheap wooden whistle recently and he's just learnt to blow bless him so more music to our ears....! Haha!

Keyboard? https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3474389.htm?docname=

When people really wanted to get him something at Xmas we suggested Disney DVDs? X x

A musical set might be an idea as an extra from us too...hmmm...lol

DVDs is a good one too...think will keep that one for xmas though as she really isnt bothered about the TV at the moment...only a big of iggle piggle here and there...so that's deffo one ill use that ive never suggested for jac either :thumbup:

xx

Great news on the job, Claire. And P&F, fingers crossed you get the job you want.

Love reading all the toy suggestions on here.

As for holidays: I am not really much help as most of our UK holidays so far have been to Scotland.

Proud parent moment here today: S completely pulled himself up on the sofa today for the 1st time. :happydance:

He is also doing this new thing, is anyone else's LO doing this? With one leg he crawls and with the other he sort of walks with his foot completely on the ground, both at the same time. Does that make sense? It looks so funny...:rofl:

Pip - thanks hun :hugs: How cute...and funny of S....Ana has a strange one too....if we're out in ours or in mums and she has a skirt or dress....if she comes accross concrete as its soo hard....she crawls with her knees off the floor bum in the air....like you mentioned i think but with both legs :wacko: Its so funny....and she'll keep on doing it then even though she's back inside or on grass :dohh:

xx

:cake: A very Happy brithday Jack :cake: :cake:

Hope all the mogsters have a wonderful day today :hugs:

xx

Happy birthday Jack!! <3

Pip, K crawls like that too! He's walking now though. X

A very Happy 1st Birthday, Jack! :cake:

Hope you have a lovely day with mummy, daddy and your brother and the weather is nice for you too.

Yas, I was wondering if it might be the next step towards walking. Not sure if you have seen my previous post, but could I be cheeky and ask for a pic of your biscuits? :blush:

Oh yeah i'll link when I get on the laptop. They're from 'ice my biscuit' though, google them xx

A musical set might be an idea as an extra from us too...hmmm...lol

DVDs is a good one too...think will keep that one for xmas though as she really isnt bothered about the TV at the moment...only a big of iggle piggle here and there...so that's deffo one ill use that ive never suggested for jac either :thumbup:

xx

Know what you mean Dylan doesn't watch em yet but figured Disney will come in forever lol!!!

Happy birthday to Moglet!!!!!!!!!!

Moggy, hope you are okay where you are and you are still having a lovely day! :hugs:

We are all good, secret santa has been "literally" :winkwink: and Jackster has been spoiled thoroughly, shame all the cr*p going on in the world is a bit of a distraction...hubby off to spend day home for Jacksters birthday but we have to see whats going on as he may have to go in....FX'd not...

Thank you for all the wishes and cards and the pressie :thumbup: Lydia where did you get the pic, its beautiful! Thank you :hugs:

Will try to do some pic uploading later have a lovely day all and stay safe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->