Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Just being nosy: How tall are your LO's? I have measured S last night when he was sleeping as he was nicely stretched out and he is 74cm.

we were measured on tuesday Mogster is 103cm and Jack is 74.5cm

No idea... She sleeps in a banana shape so cant measure lol Due some jabs end of month so will see when shes checked then. Am curious to know if theyre going to combine the jabs like moggy mentioned. I hope not...Jacs were separate last year so i hope its the same as the trust in wales do things differently anyway:dohh:
Ana was a lot more reactive to the jabs so think ill keep them separate too either way.
Xx

Hi everyone! Pip - J is about 70cms I think, se hasn't grown too much in the last month or so I don't think.

If there is nothing going around in our area, I think I'm going to delay MMR for a couple of months, but if there is then I'll give her the jabs together/very close together. It might be more of an admin hassle for them (as Moggy found out!), but I don't think they can refuse you that choice.

We also got a beautiful birthday card today!! From Lydia and Miss J!!:cloud9: We feel so special getting mail from the UK!! :flower:

And Peyton is about 73cm. It's hard getting an exact measure because she's SOOOOOO busy all the time! :haha:

Morning all,

Hope you are having a great weekend.

We have been looking at toolboxes/tool sets for S. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also walkers: I think quite a few of you have one. Which ones have you got?

Pointless post i suppose....but

We finally have a tooth breaking through:happydance::happydance:

Xxx

YAY Ana!!!!

We have 4 coming in on the top :( The right central and lateral incisors will cut through any day now! Gosh I can't wait! Peyton's been so miserable lately!!

Teethinghell here too, not eating, sleeping, generally not himself he's got top and bottom front ones at the mo so jot sure what's next, bad times :-/

Walker - we had the vtech one, with the cogs and little phone etc. Can't link right now but seems a fairly common one xxx

S seems to be teething too and appears to be suffering a bit more than he has with the other ones, symptoms as P&F described them.

On another note: We had another proud parent moment. S stood up unaided for about 5 seconds yesterday and he has done it again today. :happydance:

S seems to be teething too and appears to be suffering a bit more than he has with the other ones, symptoms as P&F described them.

On another note: We had another proud parent moment. S stood up unaided for about 5 seconds yesterday and he has done it again today. :happydance:

YAY!!!!

Woo - yay Ana!!

And go S! Awesome! J keeps trying to let go, but inevitably loses her balance as soon as she does and lands on her bottom (hopefully!).

We have a very old vtech one, I don't think they sell them any more, but I got J one for my MILs house from ELC and its really good, nice colours too, their own brand I think? Will try and find it and link

Yas, yay on the allotment - if you google Rocket Gardens on fb, they have a really good website and will send you a box of already growing veg, so you can pop them straight in the ground or containers - I think this is going to be the easiest way to get going on veg to start with (this is what I'm doing this Autumn anyway).

Woo - yay Ana!!

And go S! Awesome! J keeps trying to let go, but inevitably loses her balance as soon as she does and lands on her bottom (hopefully!).We have a very old vtech one, I don't think they sell them any more, but I got J one for my MILs house from ELC and its really good, nice colours too, their own brand I think? Will try and find it and link

Yas, yay on the allotment - if you google Rocket Gardens on fb, they have a really good website and will send you a box of already growing veg, so you can pop them straight in the ground or containers - I think this is going to be the easiest way to get going on veg to start with (this is what I'm doing this Autumn anyway).

That's what's going on here too. She's stood on her own for a few seconds at a time but then grabs the table again or falls on her bum :dohh:

Lydia- thank you sooooooooo much! RG is *exactly* what I needed... perfect times a billion. Yay!

Also decided to get a cat. meowwwwwwwwwww :) everything I wanted is happening. Gorgeous baby, house, countryside, chickens, allotment...

Pip - Go S :happydance::happydance: Ana is so capable of walking and standing unaided...but the confidence itsnt there yet :nope: She willk zoom around the house witht he vtech walker, cruise easily one handed and walk everywhere if you hold her hand...but not alone.....cnat wait for her to let go lol

Yas - yay for the allotment....sounds really cool but i know id be rubbish growing things.

Lydia/Lia/Brig/Ann - :kiss:

Moggy- Hows you hun...quiet?

Had my worst day EVER yesterday.....worst mother in the world!!!!!!!!! Lost Jac outside clarks in our local town.
I went in with Ana in the pram and hubby was outside with jac, and Jac went round a parked car playing and hubby thought he'd gone into clarks after me....nope :nope:
Couldnt find him....hubby went down the street one way ....i started shouting his name.....a crappy community beat officer passed me and ignored me :growlmad:
Luckily a friend from work saw me and her BF went up the street the other wayto look and people heard me shout and saw Jac walking alone...about 50-100 yards up the street. So within minutes he'd gotten so far...worst feeling int he world and so relieved he was ok. Saw me and smiled....oblivious to anything and just enjoyed his mini adventure :dohh:
Feel so crap and guilty ..will never forgive myself that we put him in danger.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->