Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

happy birthday princess peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Ana next! xxx

Happy Birthday Peyton!!! I hope you have a wonderful day Brig, give Miss P a big squidge from me and a sloppy kiss from J! xxx

It's Pip's 'S' next on wednesday and costgangs Sophie....then my sweet little princess who will be glammed up for a wedding :cloud9:

xx

I just found it.. in September :dohh: :dohh: what an idiot! His card may be late, sorry hun!!! xxxxx

Lets hope u get ur new bee pronto so u can wizz down to the post :haha:

Im jealous...would love a bee plus. Will wait till jac no longer needs a buggy and use my charms forca new single lol

Pip- its ok hun...itll me nice to open something not on the day as ull be so overwhelmed on wednesday :hugs:

Xx

Hi all, sorry for being awol. We're having a lovely break. The first week was in the lakes and this week it's at home.. although we're looking at houses etc.

Does anyone have Sophie's address? x

Lydia, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad. Big massive hugs.

Claire, what a horrid experience you poor thing! I wouldn't say you're a bad mummy though for leaving Jac with your hubby! Big hugs to you too.

Looks like there have been some good birthdays whilst I've been away! x

Just heard some devastating news...my cousin's little boy Jac Hedd has passed away this tea time with meningitis :cry: Even though id never seen him ...he would not have been 2 yrs old till October poor thing.
I can't belive to imagine how they all feel...but it's really upetting me and we're not all that close.
On top of the news of hearing that the sister of a girl i was in school whith passed away with cancer yesterday at 32......its been a sad and cruel few days............

So i suppose ....not so happy birthday no more....definitely puts everything in perspective...
I had to write this just to get my head around it all :cry:

xx

God Claire :-( sorry your birthday is such a sad one. That brought tears to my eyes... Poor little guy, RIP, it really does put everything in perspective :hugs:

Sorry to hear your upsetting news, Claire. :hugs:

Sending you birthday wishes.

thats such sad news, so sorry you are going through this and on your birthday too, I certainly will be hugging my two a little tighter before bed tonight, wish we were nearer to you then we could give you a big hug too...instead Mogster sends a big leg hug and Jack sends drooly snogs...

what have you been up to today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"