Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Claire!!! :cry: I just got goosebumps reading your post! OMG that is one of my worst fear and it happens SOOOO fast!!! Thank goodness he's safe!!:hugs:

Brig - I have tears in my eyes thinking about it all :cry: All sorts of crap runs throug your brain...'what if' this...'what if' that....im just counting my lucky stars that he was none the wiser and safe :thumbup:
Crappy thing is ...we have a little life backpack/reins thingy that we use but he's started hating us holding it and wanting to hold it himself and sulks big style if he cant (tantrum!) so we gave him some freedom....NO MORE! Had some stoppiness today when we tried to get him to walk with it, so he he sulked in the buggy instead and wouldnt walk...but hubby finally got him to walk with him holding the reins tonight :thumbup:

xx

Oh Claire, you poor thing hun. Terrifying, but don't beat yourself up about it, he's safe and sound and no harm came if it (save for your nerves and the fact that Jac will now be angry about the reins!!). Massive hugs hun, so scary for you xxx

So glad all is ok, its so scary when they disappear, they just think it is a game though as theyre almost too innocent to think that anything might happen....Mogster has only done it once....in a busy indoor shopping centre....we found him in minutes and he was fine but we had the mini heart attacks...now I dont know which is worse, the letting him walk but worrying he will not stop when we say and get run over or the fear I am being overprotective and he will become a wuss....we do the walk solo but he HAS to stop at every lamppost or signpost if he goes off ahead....dread the day Jack wants to walk solo too and they leg it :cry:

Jack sounds like Ana, zooming everywhere with his walker,competent to cruise and walk holding one hand but just not willing to let go yet....cant blame their logic as each time he has done he has landed on his bum :haha: It will come when theyre ready, he soo much more advanced than Mogster was in many ways although Mogster seems so mature now...when did he get so big :shock:

Have been on here but dont always post as tend to comment/reply but to leave main update for journal iykwim

We did Weston (beach, pier and steam fairground) and then Cheddar Gorge, Bristol Balloon Fiesta and the Red Arrows last weekend, off to my grans birthday meal (Herts) and Bournemouth Air Festival next weekend...al so busy, must dash as kitchen designe due tomorrow and house is cluttersome after a weekend away followed by a rainy afternoon :blush:

Hope youre all well, is P next birthday?

Claire, what a scary experience. But as the others said the main thing is that he is safe and sound. :hugs:

I think P's is the next birthday.

S has now perfected his couch-climbing skills. Have to be on his case constantly now about this too. :dohh:

Two little videos of our sunshine for you, girls.

https://s269.photobucket.com/albums...bastian Videos/?action=view&current=00062.mp4

https://s269.photobucket.com/albums...bastian Videos/?action=view&current=00063.mp4

Gorgeous Pip! He's so sweet!

Feeling very sad today, my grandfather died this morning, we were told last night that it wouldn't be long so my sisters and I (with J in tow) drove over to see him late last night, its very sad, but I'm relieved for his sake. It is so sad seeing the ones you love so much in that sort of state, just heartbreaking. My Mum and her sisters stayed all night with him, so he wasn't alone. J is helping by giving everyone lots of kisses and cuddles.

So sorry for your loss Lydia, bet he would love the idea of J giving everyone kisses. :hugs:

Lydia - So sorry for your loss hun :hugs::hugs: we're here if you need us :hugs:

xx

Lydia:hugs: so very sorry for your loss. :cry: Like Claire said we're here if you need us! :hugs:

Hugs and love from us too, Lydia. So sorry for your loss. Xxx

Claire that sounds soooo frightening xx

Yas - It was....worst 5 mins of my life....for real! The feelings at the time as well as afterwards are overwhelming to say the least......guilt...what if's.....what did Jac think at the time....all sorts....trying to forget about it or it'll send me crazy i think :wacko: Just have to learn form ti and move on...but its scary that so many people i knoe say its happend more than one to them :-( kids are just plain old too fast at times....

xx

Brig, only one more day until Miss P's big day. Are you all set and ready for it?

Brig- Sounds like u had a fab birthday party today:thumbup:
Hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday tomorrow...kisses to all:hugs:

:cake::cake:

Xx

Just a quick one as I'm on my phone.

Party was a success!!! Miss P had a fab time swimming. But them was a little overwhelmed after when we were gathered to eat. She didn't want lunch but then dug into her cake a bit and tasted the icing. :). We didn't end up openly the gifts there because she was super exhausted. We have been opening a few here and there and taking lots of pictures. I will post some in the next few days!

P.s. This time last year I had already been I the hospital for over 14 hours... But I still had 19 hours left before I met my princess!

Happy Birthday, Peyton! :cake: Hope you are having a great day.

Happy birthday Princess Peyton....hope u all have a fab day:flower:

Xx

Bonne Fete Peyton! :cake: Happy 1st Mummiversary to you too Brig :hugs: One year BF milestone too, big well done :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->