Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Horrible isnt it....and it scares the life out of me.:nope:

Not much really...just spent some time with family. Hubby is working 2-10 this week and is already off friday so cant book any more days off as he doesnt get paid being a temp :dohh:

So we had our b'day wine snd takeout sunday night...indian yum yum.
We had some good family time yesterday morning getting anas bday stuff...nicer as it was a rare sunny morning lol. Yesterday afternoon me and jac had an afternoon alone which is rare... My parents had Ana so i could take him on a train and stuff...had a great time.
This morning hubby had an interview for a job he loves..6months initially with likey of being perm...went really well. So we went to MILs to wait for him...my sis and kids came round this afternoon anf i went to my parents. Not spent much with hubby today but last few days have been great except tge sad news at teatime:nope:

I also have an interview tomorrow for a full time Health care support worker in local'ish hospital...i really hope i have a chance.

Thanks for all the loves...especially the sloppy kisses :hugs:

Xxx

So o have 2 birthday wishes...should i only have one :shrug:
No1 is that poor little Jac will rest in peace and that his parents and all close family can eventally find some sort of peace from it all eventually....
No2 is for hubby to get this job so it makes up for the past few months and the lack of birthday time with me today:winkwink:

I rarely ask for much so i hope i can get at least 1 or both of these.

Xxx

May I add to your wish and hope that Jac gets to meet up with Eggman (Red 4) and they have a ball up there. FX'd for hubby and also for you tomorrow :hugs:

Yep...added :winkwink:

Thanks hun...f'xd that this week is the turnign point even with this sad news :hugs:

xx

Pip - Hope S has a fabulous 1st birthday tomorrow...and that you and hubby also have a good one :hugs::hugs:

:cake:

xx

Thanks, Claire.

Good luck for your interview tomorrow. And I love your new avatar. How cute are those two?!

Really looking forward to tomorrow, our Secret Birthday gift has arrived today too....so exciting!

Thanks hun :hugs: its a great pic even though i hate the city shirts they have on...hubbys influence and im man utd !

Exciting about the SS gift...enjoy and have fun:thumbup:

Xx

Does anyone want to see what OH and I were doing today approx. at this time last year?

There you go...

We did my belly cast as if OH knew that S was going to make an appearance the day after...and also a pic of my belly that night...and a pic for Claire. :winkwink:

Claire I will wish for those things too. Fx for both jobs xxx

Happy birthday S! Loving the excitement of the ss presents.

Pip those photos are brilliant! X

Happy Birthday S!! :cake:

Love the pics...especially the romper pic:thumbup: far too cute .
Enjoy ur day mr and mrs pip :haha:
Xxx

Happy Birthday S!!! Have a brilliant day!! Love the photos, isn't tit weird to imagine having a belly that size again?!

Claire, I'm wishing for you too xxx

Happy Birthday S!!!! :)

And btw, claire and Moggy thank you so much for the birthday cards!! :)

Also our SS birthday gift was amazing! Peyton loves it! Once I have uploaded my pictures I shall post some in here! :)

glad it arrived Brig, sorry it was late :blush:

Ann this is the trike we got Jack....https://www.smythstoys.com/trikes-t...essionID=069c4450-176d-4957-9dcc-7cc621080d57

we bought it in elc using our vouchers :happydance:

Attachments

• birthdaytrike.jpg
    birthdaytrike.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
Oh Gosh!! Don't even mention it!!! :hugs: We just love getting mail any day of the week! :)

Thanks Moggy. I found a bit of a bargain on Ebay so we've ended up getting a smart trike. Unfortunately I didn't see your pm until it was too late however I did look for one after your FB message and they were all over our budget :(

Pip, how was S's big day? X

H will love any trike as long as there is someone willing to push him! Jackster even likes to push his himself :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->