Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thank you lovelies :flower:

Brig - You're welcome :kiss:

Hubby still hasnt heard anything...i just hope they're slow as he should get a job (crossing everyhting 24/7!!) He got on well with them all ...and was there for ages (nearly 2 hrs) :thumbup:
Hope we hear tomorrow or it'll be another no i think...please give him a job...pretty please lol

My interview went very well even though i was nervous (they said so lol). Not what i expected though as id applied for a permanent role....but interviews today was for as and when bank healthcare assistant cover (which i was successful for a few weeks ago but for a hospital 40 mins away). I was successful so can now cover in hospital 10 mins away which is sooo much better traveling and diesel wise.
Because i was successful I am also being put forward to the next stage of interviews which will be for the permanent roles...either way it was a result..:thumbup:

thanks for your support

xx

Evening ladies,

Thanks for all your cards and wishes. It was lovely to open and read them all. :hugs: Yas, your card arrived on time, too.

We then went to Chester Zoo. It was S's 1st visit to the zoo, so it was extra special and he loved it. Thankfully the weather was nice too. :thumbup: He was that excited about looking at the animals (particularly the penguins and meerkats) that he did not nap at all today (and wasn't crabby either) and stayed up until just before his usual bed time at 8.30.

We had cake, opened some presents...still got a few left for tomorrow as we didn't want to overdo it and he seemed happy with what he got today.

He also opened his Secret Birthday present and loves it. Thank you sooo much. Although his idea of fun at the moment is knocking it all down when mummy has built it up. :rofl:

For tea OH and I shared an Indian Take-Away. Yummy! And now we are just relaxing on the sofa.

What a day...our little sunshine turning 1! I still can't quite believe it, but I am sooo happy at the same time.

Attachments

• S Morning.jpg
    S Morning.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Penguin.jpg
    Penguin.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010762.jpg
    P1010762.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
  • S Cake.jpg
    S Cake.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010878.jpg
    P1010878.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
Thank you:flower: i cant express how much you all mean to me and the support youve given me...cant imagine what id do without you :hugs: even though weve never met..i feel like ive known u all forever:blush:

Xxx

Pip- sounds like u had a fab day...love the pics :cloud9:
S is deffo going to be a heartbreaker lOl

Xx

Yay Claire!!!!!1 You are fab, hope hubby has equally good luck!!!!!!!!!

Pip so glad the card got there and my diary mistake was pointed out in early enough time :blush: the pics are brilliant, he's such a gorgeous photogenic kid xxx The cake is AMAZING, did you make it??? And what did s/s send you?? :wink:

Claire, great news on the interview. I knew you'd do well. ;)

Yas, I made the cake, but bought the Hungry Catterpillar items from a very talented lady, so only had to make the cake and ice it and then arrange the items. Sorry, I should have said: SS got us a Wooden My First Train Set. You can see S playing with it on the last pic although he is sitting on the actual train. :dohh:

Thanks hunny..i also love the cake. This creative mother has ordered one and will pick it up tomorrow:blush:
Will try and be more adventurous next time lol

Wooden train sets are fab...i have a loads from my nephew...jac loves them..so does ana. So much play value:thumbup:

Xx

Wow what a handsome smiley boy you have there Pip! And all those smiles without a nap?! He obviously must have had such a lovely day.

Xx

Yay Claire!!!

Awwwe G! S is just such a cutie!! I LOVE the cake!!! I was going to ask how you made those letters, that's exactly what I wanted for P at first but couldn't figure it out.

So I finally loaded all my photos so here are some from her birthday!
1-my cupcakes
2-inside of P's cake
3-Not sharing cake with daddy
4-Ready for her pool party

Attachments

• DSC_0786.jpg
    DSC_0786.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0789.jpg
    DSC_0789.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0879.jpg
    DSC_0879.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0806.jpg
    DSC_0806.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
And her secret birthday gifts!

Attachments

• DSC_0982.jpg
    DSC_0982.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0983.jpg
    DSC_0983.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0984.jpg
    DSC_0984.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0985.jpg
    DSC_0985.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0987.jpg
    DSC_0987.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
Brig, P is sooo cute. I always think that she looks so much like you. Cake and cupcakes are looking very yummy...:cake:

As for the letters: I believe they are made of Fimo and once finished a metal stick is attached to them.

Oooh, brilliant pics girls! I'm glad the babies are having lovely birthdays! (Am I still going to be calling them our babies when they are 10?!).

Claire - congratulations on your success, will keep my fingers crossed for the next round and they are still crossed for hubby, any news today?

xx

Still no news:nope: i just hope theyre slow...it may have to comr back via an agency so im hoping thats the holdup...to be honest if he doesnt get it its s joke. He found out thst there were 2 vacancies...one further away but he said hed be happy with that one. 4 were being interviewed and only 2 were local...so it makes sense that the welsh water company employs locally :shrug: we'll see lol

Our SS bday pressie arrived today...was confused.com to begin with then realised what it was...duh:dohh: Cant wait for tomorrow now.

Xxx

Let's hope no news is good news, Claire. How exciting about Ana's birthday. What's the plan for tomorrow then? I know you have got the wedding on, but when is it?

We got Dylan's card this morning. Thanks so much. That makes our collection almost complete...:hugs:

We also had S weighed this afternoon: 10.69kg or 23lbs 9oz.

Seeing P opening her SS gifts, I thought I'd be nice to share another pic of S opening his SS present.

Being all serious about opening it...:rofl:

Attachments

• P1010874.jpg
    P1010874.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
The concentration on that cute little face :haha:

Tomorrow morning will be spent at home playing and opening pressies. My family will pop round ( mum dad sis bro nephew etc...) . Will have the cake to sing happy bday lol. Then we need to get ready to leave about 11.15...for the wedding. Will come home 6ish, luckily were within walking distsnce of reception. Then my mum is coming round for 7pm and will babysit for us as ana and jac will be knackered...plus me and hubby get to relax for a few hours.

Will do a small party on saturday for family if they want to come round.

Hubby just called from work..he has a voicemail from the agency about the job...he needs to call him back in the morning....cross everything for us...either way we'll know b4 the weekend so we know where we are
Oh...we have tons of bday cards already and a few gifts....cant wait to open SS one...woops sorry ana cant wait she said:blush:

Xxx

Bless him! Thanks for sharing Pip and Brig.

Claire that sounds promising. It would be incredibly cruel to leave him in suspense and then give him bad news.

I hope Ana has a lovely day tomorrow. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->