Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Sounds very promising, have my FX'd crossed for him. Pic of the birthday girl and her candle blow out please :D And big brother helping her out of course :happydance: You cant beat birthday cake where the candles are blown out with love and toddler drool :haha: Excited for you as watching Jac "help" will make the day all the more magical.

Penblwydd hapus Ana (for tomorrow)

Thank you ann & moggy...it is true...toddler drool do make things that little but more special :haha:

Xxx

Wont be able to post pics tomorrow though...unless i can managevsome on the phone too .
Xxx

sure they will be worth the wait....means we get pics of mummy in a frock too :D

sure they will be worth the wait....means we get pics of mummy in a frock too :D

Not sure i can do that lol.....decided i dont feel comfortable in the dress i bought from debenhams so i'm wearing a next one i bought a while back that i havent worn yet....isnt really weddingy/summery but i feel so much more comfortable in it.
Ana will show me up regardless of what i wear anyway :haha:

xxx

Ana will be on the welsh kids tv tomorrow for the birthday announcement :happydance: But you can also see them on the website...
click the right arrow till you get to the 1st birthdays...and put the volume on lol
https://cyw.s4c.co.uk/cy#penblwyddi/wythnos-hon

This is my dress....good reviews but nobody mentions its good for wedding lol

xx

Awww about Ana being on TV. She looks so cute on that pic.

Can't see the pic of your dress.

damn page wont load....i get the page for the reviews but i no longer get it with the dress picture as its no longer in stock :dohh:

Its basicallya tea dress so not fancy at all....but im happier in it till i go tomorroaw and get out classed by all these glam ladies :cry: (especially since im a tom boy in a dress lol)

xx

Thats adorable Claire, Ana is so cute! Will look forward to pics of the dress, if you're comfortable then you'll look more gorgeous than a complete 'weddingy' dress that you don't feel like 'you' in xx

That online pic of Ana made me go all teary!

Just been having a nightmare. A couple of weeks ago we repaid all our credit card debt. I have just discovered that when I typed out the account numbers for my dh, excel has autocorrected and changed the last digit of all my account numbers to a '0'. I have managed to sort out 2 cards but the last card company is shut so I won't know until tomorrow if it's gone or not... it was £2,600 :(

Ann- i would try no to worry hun...they can always trace the money and reclaim...as u have found with the other 2. :hugs:

Xxx

F&C, fingers crossed they will get it sorted first thing tomorrow for you. How is the house hunt going?

Thanks ladies. The house hunt was going well thanks Pip however we've put an offer in and now the vendors don't know if they want to sell. They are going on holiday next week so said they'll decide when they get back. Doesn't fill me with confidence. X

Penblwydd hapus i ti, Ana! :cake: Hope you have a great day with your lovely brother, mummy and daddy.

Thanks ladies. The house hunt was going well thanks Pip however we've put an offer in and now the vendors don't know if they want to sell. They are going on holiday next week so said they'll decide when they get back. Doesn't fill me with confidence. X

I don't get it. Maybe people should make a proper decision about selling prior to putting the house on the market. :dohh: Hopefully they realise on holiday that they do want to sell.

Pip- diolch yn fawr :)

Thank you for all the cards...love the Ss pressie..Ana loves the wooden car...and i love the tshirt its awsome clever santa :thumbup:...will post pics in the next few days.

Other good news...hubby got the job...:happydance::happydance: 6 mOnths to begin with but with likey of being perm...am buzzing lol

Xxxx

That's great news, Claire! Your day will be even better now knowing that OH got the job. Enjoy it! Looking forward to seeing Ana and her SS presents.

Woooooo!!!! Thats brilliant news Claire! I'm so pleased for you! Happy Birthday Ana! Looking forward to piccies! Have a lovely day at the wedding and then evening without children.

Ann, nightmare, but as Pip says, they'll be able to sort it out. And how ridiculous, why would you put your house on the market if you're not sure whether you want to sell?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->