Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Ah that's good to hear shes ok, send her our love xxx

How much is your waterbabies? x

Ah that's good to hear shes ok, send her our love xxx

How much is your waterbabies? x

Will do, Yas.

Our Waterbabies is £125 for 10 weeks, so £12.50 per lesson. Quite a difference to your £15.50.

Apparently our local water babies class is £12.50 per lesson also. I guess London is a lot more pricey.

That's great news about S!

Wish me luck for tonight...

Brig- thats devastating news...i cant imagine what ur all going through:hugs:

Xx

:grr: buggy broke!!! Fuming as only started using it last week cos Jack didnt like the cocoon :grr: JL had better sort it!!! Bout lost the boys out sideways as the front wheel jammed - luckily they were both strapped in, Jack even slept through it in the back :wacko: Sorry if this is off topic just wanted to vent :grr:

Ann- good luck hun:thumbup: i know how u feel on the restless and unsettled nights. Ana seemed tohave settled for us... Then the damn jabs screwed everything up:growlmad: saturday was non stop trying to settle from 1am:nope: but last night was soooo much better as we got up twice and she took a dummy and made it till 6.45 am... Lets hope were on the right track:thumbup: She canbe so damn noisy too...and half the time shes still sleeping:dohh:

Lydia- ana is better... She has a bit of a cold...nothing serios so not too bad. Did J have an uneventful time with MIL?

Lia- huge hugs hunny:hugs:

Moggy- hope u have a better night tonight hun:hugs:

Yas- hi hun... Hows school?

Pip- well done on the jumperoo... Pity i cant confirm the sounds for you:haha:

We all have a cold in our house... Were all ok though but Jac seems to be winning on the snot front poor thing...i just sound like Barry White:haha: like i mentioned to ann... Nights have been screwed up for us too...i really hope wereback on track now. So looking forward to xmas...already have a hand me down like new mrs clause dress for Ana...so got Jac a snowman tabbard from matalan... He looks so cute:cloud9:

Xxx

:grr: buggy broke!!! Fuming as only started using it last week cos Jack didnt like the cocoon :grr: JL had better sort it!!! Bout lost the boys out sideways as the front wheel jammed - luckily they were both strapped in, Jack even slept through it in the back :wacko: Sorry if this is off topic just wanted to vent :grr:

OMG :growlmad:

Glad both boys were ok hun. how crap is that...make sure you get something extra from them or threaten to go on watchdog:winkwink: thats really poor manufacture considering that kids and babies are at risk!!

Xx

JL are calling Phil and Teds in the morning and Im expecting call back by 10am....so cross, theyre my precious boys...they better come up with something, although Im hopeful if JL are on the case....OH went all military officer to the woman on the phone at JL and she caved to guarantee first response by 10am in the morning from P&T and JL...watch this space!

Hope you all have a good night,Im off to try and get some zzz's tonight, Jack has got his teether blanket in bed so hoping that helps....

Moggy- hope u get a result. Is he teething already? It keeps on crossing my mind that Ana is as she can have bouts of crying seemingly for no reason:shrug: oh and the serious mega drooling... But i know that can be a normal thing anyway.....and then common sense tells me no as Jac didnt have his 1st till 9 months old:wacko:
Nighty night..sleep well:kiss:

Xx

not really, they accept there is a problem but their hands are tied by P&T who seem to think they have some special lubricant that will sort it out :wacko: should be able to pick it up at the weekend. If it doesnt work we have to drop it off with JL who will send it to P&T, daft thing is we live halfway between the JL store and the P&T base yet we cant take it to P&T direct :dohh: Hoping the lube they offer sorts it as OH is off to states soon and dont fancy being double buggyless whilst he is away as he is gone all week and both weekends :(

Jack has some kind of virus, it explains his squits and vomiting and general unsettledness but nowt they can do! Have been given dioralyte but not sure whether am bext just to keep BFing instead as he is not dehydrated :wacko: any ideas?:flower:

Sorry to hear about your buggy trouble, Moggy. Make sure, JL compensate you for your inconvenience. ;) And poor Jack for not feeling well. Not sure whether you should keep BF'ing instead. I would say trust your instincts. BF might just do the trick if he is not dehydrated.

4 weeks: 10lb 11oz
Today at 6 weeks: 11lb 9oz :happydance:

Today at 8 weeks exactly: 12lb 3oz.

S got weighed today: 12lb 8oz. I don't think he is quite following the stupid curve in the red book, so HV asked me if anything had changed in his eating habits, which it hasn't. He had his jabs last week, which she said would probably be the reason for it. Although he only weighed 12lb 4oz last week. So really he has put on more in this week than the week before. :shrug:

He feeds normally, has wet and dirty nappies regularly...could he not just put on a bit less than he was before as he started off with quite a high gain? He seems happy and doesn't cry or anything either.

After that we went to our first Baby Signing lesson, which was fun. I learnt a few words and songs...S slept all the way through in his sling. When we came home I sang the songs for him again and he thought it was really funny as he kept laughing at me. :cloud9:

Pip our HV said average for BF baby is 7oz in first 8 weeks or so then after that it drops to about 5oz a week, tbh 4oz the week following his jabs sounds good to me but then Im just a Mummy not a HV! Trust your instincts!

Have decided to offer J the dioralyte and see what he does, if he drinks it will offer BF afterwards and if not will offer it sooner! Main thing is he is to get him better ASAP! Bless him little chunkster is gooing up at me in his rocker :cloud9:

Moggy, I must have missed something along the way...is J not feeling well? :-(

Not so good, hes been having dodgy nappies since thursday couple of vomit incidents but okay in himself. Last two nights have been iffy so figured best pop to docs, they said "virus" :grr: as in they diont know! Gave us dioralyte to feed him :dohh: thought Bf was supposed to be all he needed??? Hes sleeping now - just - he had good feed then managed to get about 2oz of dioralyte into him, he is not sure of the bottle but he had a good try, guess will just keep offering it after his feeds until he is better.

Hows little P doing? She and J are so dainty in their FB pics. Not sure which ones make me smile more, them, the boys with their handsome smiles or Jac and Ana cuddling on the sofa...I know ALL OF THEM! :cloud9: We are all so lucky!

Pip- if u know S is feeding ok dont worry. These charts did my nut in with Jac... Trying to ignore them this time... I just compare between Ana andJac now...:dohh:

Brig- hi hun:hugs: forgot to mention...great news on MissPs weight gain:happydance:

Moggy- that is poor... Hope the fix it :thumbup:

Xx

Hows little P doing? She and J are so dainty in their FB pics. Not sure which ones make me smile more, them, the boys with their handsome smiles or Jac and Ana cuddling on the sofa...I know ALL OF THEM! :cloud9: We are all so lucky!

Soooo true ... And gorgeous Sam and Jack too:cloud9:

Weve had some more projectiles too... But its down to her being snotty with this cold... Very random so not too bad

Xxx

Well he is awake and playing with his balloon at the moment, he is not up for tummy time etc but he loves lying on his mat and playing with that so bought a new silver hologram look one in clintons at the weekend and its stil very popular, think its because of the way it catches the light and he can move it around himself. Hoping we dont get vomit tonight maybe just squits...least it would be progress...

Ann posted it this morning after docs so hopefully be with you in next few days :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->