Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yas - Hope you're settling in at Uni hun...let us know your ok :hugs:

Brig - Well done on doing 13months hun....i love the stuff you have too...will paypal £10 tonight and then decide this week lol :hugs:

Pip - Well done S :happydance: We have a little girl that can walk but doesnt want to....if i coax her she'll walk...got a steady 8-10 steps last night. But not really interested at the moment but i think she's realising slowly that she can...so hopefully soon we'll be off properly lol

Moggy - Sould like you'll ahve a fab kitchen...sounds glam :winkwink:

Lydia - One day she'll suprise you and will go on her own.....Jac did out of the blue where as Ana has been capable for a long time but cant be bothered lol

Lia - Not long till work...2 weeks? You looking forward hun?

Ann - Hia hun ...sounds like you had a nightmare trip this morning on FB...hope its better next time :hugs:

AFM...
All good here.....Kiddos all fine...already trying to sort Santa trains for xmas...am I nuts lol...they sell quickly so trying to decide if i go for the cheaper one we had last year (£23 for all of us) or the more comfortable one in our town which is a longer trip for £39...steep!!
Have put my notice in at work so will finish on the 19th oct (officially 21st).
I really cant wait....working more hours but should mostly be 12hr shifts so will still work 3 days so Im happy as i need to really to get the same money, posssibly more with enhancements depending on the shift.
Going in to see the lady on Friday again to sort out start forms and uniform...im sure to look sexy in my green pyjama uniform :haha:
So all good here. Hope you all are well :hugs:

xx

Sexeh!! Are you affected by the crocs ban? Saw something saying some parts of nhs arent allowed them???

We have a capable but lazy boy here too, he will if he wants to but generally is happy to play, he does more when he is solo as when Mogster is here he expects big bro to help and big bro does :dohh: That will stop soon as Mogster goes full time next week...

I would be tempted to go for the comfy option but depends how much longer it is and if it is better...do you get anything more other than the length and the comfort?

I need ideas for Jack for christmas as am stumped...could you all give me a favourite childhood book as we are planning to expand his collection as part of his pressies. Mogsters stuff is all sorted bar the stocking filler and that is almost done :blush: Bit bad cos its not even October but it doesnt take long once decided

Thanks Claire! I am really enjoying my new hobby and being creative! :)

So happy that work is almost all sorted out!!!

Moggy, I also have no idea what to get Peyton for Christmas! I don't want to get anything too big this year because she won't remember and she doesn't really need anything.

Peyton still isn't walking for real...she'll take 2-3 steps and then let herself fall on her bum...or crouch down slowly and start crawling:dohh: In time I guess!?

Evening,

Yas, hope uni went okay and all is well.

Claire, sounds like you are excited about your new job. :thumbup:

Moggy, sorry but can't help on the book front as my childhood favourites are in another language. Looking forward to see pics of your new kitchen. When will the kitchen be completed?

Not too much new to report here. S loves his new found independence and walks most of the time now. It is adorable to watch, but makes me wonder where my little baby has gone at the same time...:cry:

I think for presents we won't go overboard again this year, so the plan is to get him a kitchen and a book tidy box.

Attachments

• tidybooks.jpg
    tidybooks.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
Oh Pip, I love the book tidy. We're getting him a kitchen and a bookcase, although may revise that idea and go for the book tidy- can you post the link please??

Uni is good- have found nice little niche with 3 other mums- class of 70 and 65 of them are 18 year olds! But I'm enjoying it, beyond exhausted though, 9-5 days and 6-10 at work in the evenings (need the money this week- don't usually do overtime)- day two and I feel WRECKED! Also have sore troat so not feleing great :-(

Will get through it though- thanks for all the support- Ann I got your lovely card :cloud9: thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yas, you are doing so well.:thumbup: Hope you are feeling better soon.

Here is the link: https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+tidy-books®-box-in+B9733

But I have seen them go on Ebay for a lot less than that. It is available in natural, white and blue.

Yas - Glad you're doing ok hun :hugs:

Brig - Have sent you the money hun.....is the ladybug skirt puffy or flat? daft question i know...hard to tell as it hasnt been demo'd by the princess lol

For xmas we already have most of it...
They will share the ELC sizzlin kitchen,
Jac will get a wooden garage, portable easel, fireman sam jigsaw,
Ana has a pram set, and need to get a couple of bits and bobs for her and then pretty much done.

xx

Sexeh!! Are you affected by the crocs ban? Saw something saying some parts of nhs arent allowed them???

We have a capable but lazy boy here too, he will if he wants to but generally is happy to play, he does more when he is solo as when Mogster is here he expects big bro to help and big bro does :dohh: That will stop soon as Mogster goes full time next week...

I would be tempted to go for the comfy option but depends how much longer it is and if it is better...do you get anything more other than the length and the comfort?

I need ideas for Jack for christmas as am stumped...could you all give me a favourite childhood book as we are planning to expand his collection as part of his pressies. Mogsters stuff is all sorted bar the stocking filler and that is almost done :blush: Bit bad cos its not even October but it doesnt take long once decided

Have bought some crocs already as a frined said we can wear them as long as they're black. An a plays more when Jac is in pre school too, when hes home she's more clingy somehow and lazier.

I think we'll go for the comfy option, the cheaper alternative is a rickety smaller steam train, the other is a proper steam train which will be alonger trip too.

Most of mine were welsh :dohh: But i loved fungus the bogeyman, that one i do rememebr lol

xx

I loved that book! Good choice a rickety steam engine is fun in summer but when youre cold and santa is around then a plush comfy one is prime choice...make sure you get pics :hugs:

You started me off now looking for Santa trains, Claire. We didn't bother last year as S was too little, but think he'd enjoy it this year.

I got your payment Claire! thank you!!! :)
If you like I can put the tutu on Peyton so you can get a better idea of how it fits?
I can post pictures on the thread.

Huh? Never heard of these Santa trains! Must start looking into it! My Grandfather was once voted 'The Nations Favourite Father Christmas' by Sun readers! We were told that he helped father christmas, he would speak to the children and let the real father christmas know what they wanted. He grew a beard long every year and turned on Norwich's lights! That made for a magical bit of childhood!

I need to start thinking about Christmas presents.

Books - Will have a think, but Each Peach Pear Plum, anything Winnie The Pooh, Avocado Baby, Five Minutes Peace, Spot the Dog... Then when older Beatrix Potter, all Roald Dahl, The Worst Witch.

Brig - If its not too much hassle that would be great if Miss P could try it for me :thumbup:

Pip - Sorry lol.....
this is the one we had last year ( and we go on over summer)
https://www.lake-railway.co.uk/main.html
and this is the one for this year but the santa ones are not ont he web yet but i can send the booking form.
https://www.festrail.co.uk/main.shtml

Moggy - Plush it is :thumbup:

Books - Roald Dahl a fave for me too.

x

Yas you sound exhausted and I'm not surprised. How many nights do you work? I have so much respect for you.. I'm constantly knackered and I don't have a full time uni course or evening shifts to contend with. K is going to be so proud of everything you've achieved. And the card was from Harry not me ;) x

Yay to giving your notice in Claire! I really hope the new job goes well, I'm sure it will. X

Moggy and Pip how are you doing? X

Brig, you can buy socks now that have these dots on their soles for grip. Not sure if you can buy them separately?

Never heard of these Santa trains but they sound amazing!

No ideas for presents yet x

Claire, finally got some pictures! :haha: She was such a little bum and wouldn't stop jumping and moving. lol So these ate the best two I got.:blush:

Ann, I know exactly what you mean, but I can't seem to find any fabric like that. I even looked online for an hour the other day and can't find it anywhere that will ship here?:shrug:

Attachments

• DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0043.jpg
    DSC_0043.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Brig- i looooooove it :happydance: i loved it anyway...even more so now:thumbup: and miss p is the sweetest :hugs: will measure ana as soon as shes awake. Thank you

Xx

Moggy, thanks so much for the heads up on the kitchen deal. That's our big Christmas present sorted. :thumbup: I have looked at other kitchens, but you don't get as much with them as you do with this one for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->