Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

No worries, happy you can take advantage :D

Have bought Jack a stand and play rampster in the Tesco sale...:blush: Was planning a big wooden garage to share but think this might be better for them for now...

Smyths opening a new store near us on Saturday, taking the boys to the opening....of a toy store! How life has changed!

Brig- i looooooove it :happydance: i loved it anyway...even more so now:thumbup: and miss p is the sweetest :hugs: will measure ana as soon as shes awake. Thank you

Xx

Great!! So happy you like it!!

I measured Peyton and she has a 19" waist and the tutu fits perfectly.

Hia

Off on a hen do tonight...boogie bus to liverpool at 7pm (2hr trip) and the same bus home 2am...not my thing really but couldnt not go. Oh...also dressing up in circus theme.. Not going to take my iphone in case i lose it so will take a pic before i go out.

Wish me no hangover tomorrow as i will only get 2 hrs sleep before kiddos wake :sleep:

Xx

Claire, hope you'll have a good time and no hangover in the morning.

Moggy, read your news about OH. There should be a thumbdown icon here. Hope it gets sorted the way you'd prefer it. It would be such a shame if he'd miss all the birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. We're always here if you need us. :hugs:

Claire, hope you'll have a good time and no hangover in the morning.

Moggy, read your news about OH. There should be a thumbdown icon here. Hope it gets sorted the way you'd prefer it. It would be such a shame if he'd miss all the birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. We're always here if you need us. :hugs:

Did I miss this? Can someone point me in the right direction? Sorry Moggy, I'm being a bad BF&D :hugs:

Claire - hope you've had a fun night, we'll look forward to a photo! Hope you get a couple of decent hours of sleep hun :sleep:

I'm supposed to be going to Scotland for three nights tomorrow morning, but J has been off her food and not quite herself for a few days, I thought it was because she had a cold but tonight she has a rash all over her torso, tiny pinpricks, she seems ok and has actually eaten supper tonight, but nappies are still yucky. No temperature or anything. I did the symptom checker on NHS direct and they called me, they think its a virus and told me not to worry unless her symptoms get worse. I was worried about leaving her before (with my parents) and now I don't know if I'll go. My mum just said to leave a bit later in the morning so that I can spend some time with her and see how she is in the morning. Feeling a bit :sad1: and worried.

Brig would you be able to do navy fleece slippers with suede soles in the colour on FB page? I would like to get some for Mogster and also for Jack....possibly 2 pairs for Jack so 3 in total. Wasnt sure how to ask on the page in case navy is a colour you cant get for some reason...if you can what do you need to know and how do I order/pay? I have paypal :D

Bought some christmas pressies for the boys today...new Smyths opened and we had the best time. Those of you with a little space might want to consider on of these

https://www.smythstoys.com/ride-ons-97sc/y-bike-pewi-red-109049itm.aspx

Jack loved it but unfortunately we have too many similar things as we have them from Mogster. He loved it and I still may be tempted :blush:

Hope youre all well, Pip we are hoping to fight the trip given the assurances we were given if we moved here....watch this space I guess and cross your fingers for us :hugs:

OH next posting is potentially 6 months in Afghanistan :( March-October

Not sure what to say Lydia except trust your instincts, if you would rather stay with her then do it. What your mum says makes sense though as you will know the right thing once you see her up and about in the morning...Is she drinking ok?

Fingers crossed, Moggy.

Sorry to hear J isn't feeling well, MrsMils. Has she had her jabs recently? The nurse said LO could get a reaction (incl. rash) up to a week later. Hope she is feeling better tomorrow. And I agree with Moggy about going with your instincts.

Thanks ladies, yes Moggy, she's been drinking fine, which was why I wasn't too worried that she was off her food (she still has three milk feeds a day). Pip - no, she was supposed to have them this week but I put them off because she had a cold. I guess I'll see in the morning, DH can go on his own (its work related, but we thought we'd stay an extra night and take advantage of the hotel) if need be.

Lydia, I would be worrying just like you. But if it makes you feel better, Peyton had a similar rash last March that spread over her entire body and lasted 3-4 days. It was indeed a virus and cleared up all by itself.

Moggy, fingers are definitely crossed for you!! :hugs
btw, I will go send a PM right now! :)

Moggy I will also keep all fingers and toes crossed. I would even be tempted to make up an excuse for him not to go. Surely they can't expect him to accept? He should be getting a hec of a lot of money to compensate.

Lydia, Harry also had a viral rash a while back. I took him to the doctor's but he was fine. Our jabs were meant to be Thursday just gone but I was working so they're this Thursday. Harry's been acting weird though and I have been worried it's the start of chicken pox as his friend has it but I am not so sure now. Probably teeth.

Brig I think I would like to get Harry some slippers too. How much is postage?

We had a lovely day in Nottingham yesterday at my brother and sister in law's. We tried to sleep over but it was a nightmare. Some arse let off fireworks at 11.30pm then there was an alarm then my husband slept talked and woke Harry at 2am. At 4am we gave up trying to get him back to sleep and drove the 2 and a half hours home. Today is going to be tough especially as my in laws are staying with us tonight and as we essentially have a two bed house we will be on the futon in Harry's room tonight. Just want my bed.

Moggy - crossing everythign for you hun:hugs:

Lydia - hope J is better asap hun:hugs:

Ann- Hope you get some sleep tonight :thumbup:

Had a good nigh tlast night...be it a very last one...home 3.45 am and kids awake ay 6.15.:sleep: Shattered.
Was a bit tender this morning so had a few li downs but couldnt sleep. Fine by lunch time and did the cleaning and a sunday roast..mmmmm:thumbup:

Oh...we finally have a walker :happydance: She's had the ability for a good few months but no confidence. She's been getting more confident since friday and today she can happily walk accross the room steady, arms in air to start with, but can now walk with her toys and milk bottle :haha:
Still crwals if its the easier option though lol

xx

Awwwe Ann....that sounds horrible :( What a long day for your little family. I hope you get a better nights rest tonight.

Claire!!! YAY!! Go Ana!! Peyton still isn't really walking...she'll take 2-3 steps and then lower herself to crawl. *sigh* In time I guess?

Oh btw Ann, postage is $4CAN. So $6 for 1 pair of slippers so with the postage it's $10 or 2 pairs for $10 and $5 shipping so $15 total.

Brig- you can try to coax her like i did but i font think it made any difference, she'll go when sges ready. Ana has been standing over 2 months sooner than Jac did but both are walking at exactly the same time..:shrug:

Hows the business...seems ur getting busier hun

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"