Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hi ladies!!

Just a quick one from me! Lydia I looov that P has an August birthday....although being that hugely pregnant in the summer heat sucked!! :(
Next one (if we have another) I'd like in late spring early summer...that way they are a bit older by the time cold season rolls around. It sucked having Peyton get her first cold at 3 weeks.

Ann congrsts on your new nephew!!

Sorry that's ll I retained...I've been super busy and will be for the next 6 weeks becausenits craft show time in my neck of the woods :)

Xo

12.5 hours :shock: Excellent news but make sure you pack a good few snacks for breaks etc. How do you feel about starting? Exciting stuff :)

Oh yes....ill need my sugar to keep me going but i need to try and stick to healthy ish but quick snack options....any ideas? Really looking forward and excited but also a bit worried on how i'll be doing a 12 hr shift as i havent worked that much in 1 go for a long time :sleep: I will be off for 2 days after the 1st shift so can work on getting my energy back lol....so 1 week tomorrow and i'll be finishing in the place Ive worked for 12.5 years ......cant wait :happydance:

Pip- Love your avatar by the way :cloud9:

Brig- Hope that means you're busy with your business :thumbup:

xx

Fruitus Oat Bars? Waitrose and Sainsburys make them, its like flapjack but made with oats and fruit, very yummy and healthier than flapjack as its only fruit sugars rather than sugar iykwim.....maybe hummous if you like it with some veggie sticks to dip.....and a treat! Also have plenty of water and maybe a treat drink for when you have lunch...is there a canteen or is it extortionately priced? Definitely what you fancy as you will work it off in a 12.5 hour shift for sure.

Excited for you, hoping it goes well as you deserve it. How is hubby getting on with work? :hugs:

There is a canteen but i would rather take my own stuff as i'll buy choccies otherwise...and id like to lose 7lbs or so :winkwink: I do buy chew/oat bars so will have to stock up and get a load of Jaffa cakes:thumbup:

Feeling rather crap and the guilt has set in tonight. Guilty that i wont see the kids much when im working a 12hr shift...especially when i work 2 or 3 days on the trot.....will they hate me??!! The only thing positive is that i will still have 4 days a week (most weeks) with them but for the other 3 i will barely see them.

Crap mummy for real....especially as i feel ive done most of this for me...even though a happy mummy is so much a better mummy :shrug:

No need to console....guilty as charged! :cry:

xx

Oh...and hubby is happy with his job:thumbup: He says he's bored sometimes but beats the stress in the other job and doing what he loves to do. Let's hope it turns permanent at some point:thumbup:

How are the moggys? Any news if hubby has to go away?

xx

How'd it go Claire? Yikes a 12 hour shift sounds like a killer. I tried working in a shop before I got preggers and my whole body hurt from being on my feet all day! I used to be able to do it no problem! Please don't feel guilty. It's a bonus that you're happy with the job but what you're doing will massively benefit your family. I need to put in more hours but my commission only comes in 8 months after I've made an order so can't afford the nursery costs yet.

Lydia that's great news! Any photos? So are you putting your house on the market?

No pics of Sam and me yet. I saw him yesterday and had some lovely cuddles. Unfortunately he's tongue tied so is having problems feeding. He's having it snipped today so fingers crossed it'll solve the problem.

My sister has some gorgeous family shots though if it's of interest?

Hope Yas is coping ok. I've seen from fb that she's exhausted which is hardly surprising.

The jewellery business is going well. We've now paid for all the equipment etc so are in profit!

How's your business Brigitte? You sound super busy.

Love to you all x

so excited for slippers we ordered, cannot wait to see Jackster in his :cloud9:

Jack is finally crawling properly - same as Mogster cos he can already walk :haha: He walks across the room then drops down to play, crawls between activities and then slithers over to me on his belly with a book, very cute, then he finishes with his book after a page or two takes it off me and walks over to drop it next to the bookshelves :rofl: He is doing it his way I guess its just comical that both boys have walked before crawling ::wacko:

No news on hubbys next move yet but should be local just wont get confirmation for a while yet....

Yes I am super busy! That's why i've just been on real quick and a bad thread friend. I have orders to fill and the local craft shows are starting in about 4-5 weeks and we have signed up for 2 so I need to get some stock done!

Its good it is taking off so well Brig, no need to apologise for not being on here so much. Nice to hear from you though :hugs:

Just started my Christmas shopping today and my first order was with Brigitte! Very excited! X

Was just thinking about SS as bagged a few bargains in mothercare today for some 1st birthdays we've got coming up! When are we allocating? Hope you're all okay new BNB is awkward more than ever on my phone now it's momtastix or whatever lol! Xx

Oh!!! I shoulg get on that!!!

OK ladies how about you send me a bit of info on the kiddos?
Clothing size....favourite toys or activities etc...

When I have everyone's info I'll hat pick and send everyone their info

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been quiet, but for some reason we have been busy with one thing or another.

Haven't completely caught up with the thread yet.

How is Yas? I know she has been really busy with K, uni, work, etc...

Moggy, have you had that confirmation letter yet? And when does the work on the kitchen start?

Claire, how is the new job going?

Brig, will PM you the SS details soon.

Everyone else :hi:

We have had a fair bit of teething going on over the last few weeks. First S's two top molars started peeking out, but because they are molars, they cut through in more than one place (if that makes sense), so I think that has been bothering him a bit. And tonight I have noticed the right bottom molar has cut through too. Poor wee man!

Hia :flower:

Pip - I don't start my 1st shift till sunday. My last day at my current place 12.5 years down the line, is tomorrow. It will be weird but in a good way :thumbup: How many teeth does he have? We only have 3 and weird order too....we have bottom 2 front....and top to the left of the front one....where are the rest i do not know lo. Hope he's feeling more himself soon :hugs:

Brig - Have pm'd you the SS stuff...sorry i rambled hun :blush:

Moggy - Hows you hun?

Yas - Hope you're ok with managing so much stuff....loads of :hugs: from me

Lia - Hows the new job? All good i hope.

Ann - Do you move this week? All organised LOL

Lydia - Hia hun, hope your ok? :hugs:

xx

Pip first work starts 31st Oct, that is moving the boiler upstairs and losing tanks etc, then we do utility room and downstairs cloakroom, on 21st the kitchen guys come in followed by the granite templaters then the glass spalsh peeps then the granite folks fit the tops then the sink is fitted then all done, by then I should have a nephew :happydance:

Excited for you Claire, hoping it goes well, once you get into swing of somewhere new it will feel better and less daunting, plus youre on the road to where you want to go :wohoo:

Pip those teeth sound tough, Jack is doing brilliantly with teeth, he seems to drool for a few days then get a sore bum then bingo drool gone, bum better and a new tooth is there :yipee:

Yas put pic on FB of the 3 of them last weekend, she looked happy but I know her statuses and comments have been that she is tired, hard work to go to uni, hold down a job and be a FT mummy with G not there fulltime - Im assuming he isnt although he may be...? Yas??? :hugs:

Ann hope the packing is going well? And Lydia did you get the rental sorted that you wanted? Hope so :hugs:

Brig cant wait for Jacks slippers, he wont keep his shoes on inside and he then pulls of his socks :dohh: he will wear slippers as he tries to wear Mogsters but his feet arent big enough :haha:

Thats all for now except a big :hi: to Lia and D :friends:

Moggy - new kitchen and a new nephew...what more can a woman want :haha: How exciting.....a squigy baby boy to cuddle up to over winter:cloud9: The kitchen sounds like its going to be fab.....a covert operation too LOL

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->