Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I do feel that S is doing quite well teething, he doesn't really cry or whinge, but it is usually when he is in bed when he starts getting a bit unsettled and restless. Sometimes the pain wakes him up during the night (again he is not crying), but then he can't get back to sleep. Although Teetha seems to help.

Claire, we have 11 teethies here and they appeared pretty much in textbook order. :blush: We have all the front ones completely out, two top molars and right bottom molar cut through, but by far not completely out.

Moggy, how exciting. Can you take some before and after pics? Any news on that letter yet?

F&C, I'd love to see some family pics of little Samuel.

hard to do pics Pip as we already started the prep work. Will do an after pic tho! No letter but all we can do is presume theyre listening to our request :shrug:

hard to do pics Pip as we already started the prep work. Will do an after pic tho! No letter but all we can do is presume theyre listening to our request :shrug:

How frustrating not having a proper answer yet, Moggy. I suppose no news is good news.

Your kitchen will be fab. I am a teeny bit jealous of your brand-new customised kitchen. :blush:

Moggy kitchen will be awesome very jealous!

Teeth here still on four (top and bottom front ones) but this AM I spied the next two at least which are the top ones either side of the first two, don't know much about order normally!

Job going well, Dylan coping well, still would love a bit more sleep tho haha! Hope you're all good? Can't believe Xmas so close - will try and have a proper read soon, ash on half term next week so might manage a few mins o myself then lol!!! X

Glad to hear your new job is going well, P&F.

Here is a chart about the order they "usually" appear. :winkwink:

Attachments

• Teeth.jpg
    Teeth.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 10
Tell me about it. The fangs were the worst! I think we're just waiting for the back molars now. Other than that Harry seems to have all his teeth. Tbh I'm not entirely sure as he won't let me look.

Yep moving on Monday!

Will upload pics asap x

Hello everyone, sorry I've been a rubbish b+f'er lately! I've all but given up on Bnb now- mostly because I hate it when companies sell out to big american brands for money. (hello/? MOM tastic? ffs) but also cos everrrrrrrrrrrybody in the NP section is preggo at the moment and it is a bit painful to read :blush:

I've bookmarked the b+f page though so will try and make more of an effort to keep up. SO BUSY though! Happy though. And no G is barely here and when he is, it's more work rather than less.... love to you all xxxxxx

Pip wish you'd come to FB! :(x

Hi Yas! Nice to hear from you!

Alright so little SS update. I have heard from Pip, Lia and Claire.

For the rest (Lydia, Ann, Moggy, Yas) I'll post a reminder here and send one on FB :)

So what are baby's favourite toys/activities
Baby's clothing size.

Thanks

Hi ladies, I've been rubbish too I'm afraid, Likewise, I've put this page on my bookmarks (which are pictures) to try and prompt myself to come on here more.

J has been threatening to teeth for a while now, lots of red cheeked episodes etc, I think it'll be a pointer first rather than a molar (she's had the front 8 for ages), I can feel it ready to come through.

Still not speaking, just Mama, Dada, and my sister's name, but my Mum said she said 'teddy' in a whispered voice lots this weekend when they were playing with a teddy.

How are all of the babies doing? (I'm sure I'm going to still be calling them 'our babies' when they're 10!). I think they're all walking now apart from J now right? She's not bothering to try at the moment, still needs the reassurance of someones little fingers.

We're waiting for the people that we will be renting from to exchange on the house they are buying, then we'll give our notice for the house we're in, aiming to move Jan/Feb now probably. We managed to sell the house we owned in August, big phew as that has eased finances a little. Ann, when do you move?

I can't remember whether I thank you all individually or not, but thank you SO much for all of J's amazing birthday cards, they were all so lovely, I think I see a future artist in S! Yas, DH was super impressed with the personalised one!

Big hugs all around xxx

Yas, Brig and MrsMils, lovely to see you all. :flower:

MrsMils, S is walking confidently most of the time now. Properly started the day before he turned 13 months. He does all sorts of things, i.e. gets things when we ask him to, puts things into the bin when asked which is sooo cute as he walks off all proud and comes back even prouder with empty hands. :cloud9: As for talking: apart from lots of baby talk nothing yet. Even the Ba-Ba from months ago has gone. :shrug: He makes lots of noises and the other day when OH was on the phone, S said something like "shi" and both OH and I asked each other if he had just said "shit". We don't think he has as we don't talk like that, but it gave us a good laugh. Anyway, I'm not worried about the talking as boys generally start talking later than girls plus as S is brought up bilingual there is every chance that his speech is a bit delayed as they have to "digest" double the vocabulary.

I wouldn't worry about the walking. I have seen kids in the toddler section here close to two years and they are not walking.

Happy New Home to Ann and Harry - enjoy making lots of happy new memories :hugs:

Thats so cute Pip, I can just imagine it (and love that the new skill is actually a useful one!)! Thanks for the reassurance too, I know she'll get there in her own time!

My latest question - what do you all think is the best reaction to tantrums? In the last few days J has been throwing them, red face, shaking and screaming through her teeth, often going ridged or throwing herself on the floor, I was expecting this when she was two, not now!! At the moment we're trying to ignore her, but thats pretty hard in public! Any advice would be very gratefully recieved!

And I'll second Moggy - happy new home Ann! I hope you get settled in quickly xx

Hi ladies!!

Still very busy on my end. Just received another big order....painted wall letters to spell a whole name...hair accessory board etc. This one will be a lot of painting, changing things up! :haha:

So just a little update, I don't have all of the info for the Secret Santa, that's why I haven't e-mailed anyone.
I have yet to hear from Ann who has been busy moving.
And also, Yas, who doesn't seem to be online much. Also, I'm not sure if I have her correct address.

If anyone has any other ways to reach them, that would be great!

We are already almost in November, and I will need to post my package within 3-4 weeks same as whoever gets us, that doesn't leave much time for online shopping.

xo

hey Brig, have texted Ann and Yas on the numbers I have so hopefully they will pm or email you soon.

Hope all BF&D's are happy and well....christmas shopping in full swing here....bought Mogster a fast jet :yipee:

Alright Ladies!!! Get ready for your Secret Santa messages!!!

I'm starting to send them out now! :)

I got one! Have been shopping for the boys already and have seen a few nice bits, one was a kitchen...who was kitchen hunting? Also saw a fab toolbench thingy....sods law we already have a toolbench but maybe Seb/Harry/Dylan/Kia might like or one of the girls. Have any of you seen a teapot with teaset inside on your travels? Needs to be boy colours but apart from that anything goes....

Good luck with the shopping, Im so excited, cannot belive it is their second christmas and for Mogster his FIFTH :shock: How did he grow up so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->