Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thanks for the SS message, Brig. Already looked and collected ideas...

Moggy, not seen a teapot and teaset, but will let you know if I do. I know it is crazy....their second Christmas already. And Mogster's fifth. :shock: Where has time gone?

No problem! :) But I just realized that we didn't set a limit!! and I can't for the life of me remember what it was last Christmas.

Suggestions!?

Yay! :happydance: Already got ideas now and am ready to order shortly.

still hunting the blooming teapot! Can only find pink ones :(

Elc teapot set? We have the blue spot set and i have a 20% off code i think u can use? Xx

https://www.elc.co.uk/on/demandware...efault/mProduct-Show?pid=127599&cgid=&start=3

Moggy, not come across a teaset like you described in blue. I only found this one, which is gender neutral.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plan-Toys-...IXR2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1320450669&sr=8-6

thanks ladies, I really want one that packs away into the teapot though....

Pip it wont let me pm you but I "liked" it but no code :nope: Maybe will come tomorrow?

thanks ladies, I really want one that packs away into the teapot though....

Pip it wont let me pm you but I "liked" it but no code :nope: Maybe will come tomorrow?

Thanks, Moggy. Do you have a link to the pink one you like, so we can get an idea?

Hi pip I'm very much a lurker but around :) hope you're good, and everyone!

Moggy I got some elc/mothercare codes in tr post you're welcome to if any good? For onli e or in store I believe! X

:friends: you guys are fab! Pip the pink ones are hello kitty or dora...ours was from mothercare a few years back....hadnt thought to look there though so will try now....

Hi everyone, :flower:

Moggy, I'll keep my eyes peeled for tea set!

I'm very excited about SS, thank you for organising again Brig!

Sorry I haven't been on, had a very busy and rubbish week, my horse was put down and I'm feeling very :cry: about it. Horribly tough decision as I was so attached to him, plus now I don't feel like I've got anything that I do just for me iykwim? DH has golf, football etc, I think I need to find myself a new (less expensive) hobby for now (I'll hopefully have another horse in a few yeas when babies are all out and I have enough time, money etc, and my horse was a once-in-a-lifetime horse, absolutely amazing and I could never find/afford to buy another like him).

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend, did any of you brave fireworks with their Los?

xx

Lydia Im so sorry, I dread anything happening to our moggy, a horse I would guess its the same but more like its a friend as well as a pet. Its gonna be like grieving twice....what happened?

We did some fireworks here for the boys, Jack hated them and Mogster only liked the quiet ones :dohh: They both loved the sparklers though, Jacks face was one of astonishment and disbelief but he was waving it and so happy that he was making the sparkles move :cloud9:

Think I may have found a teaset.....in Mothercare! Nice one Lia, thanks everyone else :) Now can focus on SS shopping......exciting stuff, love kiddy shopping.

Lydia is there anything you fancied doing before that you couldnt justify the expense of - maybe you could do that and know your horse was the one who gave you the opportunity to try it? Wont bring him back but would give him a living memory so to speak....you could have a new treat each week or fortnight depending on what you fancy. If you did a fortnightly treat you could even do it by alphabet....abseiling to zorbing :winkwink:

Oh Lydia that's such sad news. Big hugs. Xxx

Just nipping on quickly.. Hopefully will be on properly soon x

Lydia :hugs: So sad! :(

Miss you all ladies! but I'm so busy with creating stuff for the craft shows I just don't have time to come on here much.

Ann, btw, by the time I got to the post office Saturday it was closed so your package went out Monday :hugs:

Brig got Jacks slippers, we love them and are going to order some more in the next size up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->