Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hia lovelies :flower:

Hope you're all well :hugs:

Lydia - So sorry hun... hope you're ok :hugs:

Moggy - Glad you found a teapot...was it the peppa one you got?
Have you done your kitchen yet?

Ann - How's the new house...settled?

Lia - Hows the job? Enjoying it...and glad you didnt go for the other one?

Pip - Love the avatar.....if that is S, he looks soooo grown up :cloud9:

Brig - Busy is good...sounds like all is going well with the buisness :thumbup:

Yas - How you finding the Uni life with K? Hope you're ok :hugs:

AFM have worked 3 week of shifts....enjoying it so far :thumbup: I get pissed off sometimes but that is down to people not training/helping me at all or not doing it right....grrr.. But i'm getting there and get the vibe im doing really well considering ive never done this sort of work before. Did nights this week...and coped better than i thought with the hours...and think i enjoyed it more as it gives more variation lol.
Ana is in everything...so no change there...and Jac is hard work at the moment...think its my work change affecting him somehwat.....otherwise all good....and cant wait for crimbo lol. Nearly done with SS pressie.....:happydance:

xxx

SS almost sorted here too.

Claire, sounds like you are really enjoying your new job. :thumbup:

Yes, it is S in the pic. Are you telling me my little baby is not a little baby anymore? :cry:

He does look very grown up!! Mind you...I find all our babies are starting to look very grown up!!

So I'm a little dissapointed. I'm trying to run a contest on my page to increase the number of fans...complete bust! In 24 hrs I got 2 extra "likes" and it wasn't even by referral (which is what the contest is about)

I went back to your page Ann, it's crazy you have over 1000 fans now! I have no idea how I'll get there!! :haha:

Ok...that's my whine of the day

xo

do you have a linky? Mentioned the slippers to a few ladies on here and they were interested, can post the linky for them if you like?

do you have a linky? Mentioned the slippers to a few ladies on here and they were interested, can post the linky for them if you like?

Umm...unfortunately I can't post it because it's a "business" page but I'm pretty sure I can send a PM. Off to do that now!:hugs:

Claire that's great that your job is going so well. What has Jac been up to? I'm sure he'll be used to it in no time.

The house is great thanks, Harry absolutely loves it! He had a friend over yesterday and they were running around the house laughing. He was limited to our tiny lounge in the old house. I really want to decorate etc but we're determined not to get into debt again so are saving. It could take a while though which is very frustrating!

Brig, have you tried listing the competition on one of the competition sites? Not sure if you have them in Canada but you could list it on the UK one. Would you like me to? That should have a massive effect. X

Claire that's great that your job is going so well. What has Jac been up to? I'm sure he'll be used to it in no time.

The house is great thanks, Harry absolutely loves it! He had a friend over yesterday and they were running around the house laughing. He was limited to our tiny lounge in the old house. I really want to decorate etc but we're determined not to get into debt again so are saving. It could take a while though which is very frustrating!

Brig, have you tried listing the competition on one of the competition sites? Not sure if you have them in Canada but you could list it on the UK one. Would you like me to? That should have a massive effect. X

Sure hun!!! I'd love for you to list it on one of those sites...if we have them here in Canada they aren't very well advertised because I know nothing of them :(

Hi Brig, I've just added it to the site we use. It needs to be checked before they add it. I guess the only problem could be that it's a Canadian company but fingers crossed x

Hey Ladies!!

I figure I have a few spare minutes so I might as well come on and liven this place up a bit! lol!!

So still crafting away for special orders and also out second craft show coming up next weekend. I'm kind of anxious for it to all be done and have a bit of a life again.

Other than that Peyton had her first babysitter last night that wasn't my parents or my close friend Kate. Although out sitter's name is also Kate. :haha: Anyway, she's 17, turning 18 next month and she's a good kid...leading huge charity events at school, good grades, she has two little sisters...plus she's Nathan's boss' daugther so we figured she'd be extra good with Peyton since we've known her for years. Peyton had a blast with her it seems!

Mommy and daddy went out to the theatre and saw Breaking Dawn Part 1.:cloud9: It was my second time already:haha::blush: Not sure if you ladies remember from when I first started posting in 2009...but I am a HUGE twilight Fan:blush: And Rob Pattinson fan. I'm not sure how close you ladies live to London... or if he's even in London much these days....but if ever one of you got me an autograph or picture...or saomething....I think I'd sign over my bank account. :haha: Granted there isn't much in it :blush: but still.:haha:

Well that's about it from me.

Hope all is well!!

xo

I remember the twilight pages...you n Yas were defo into it! I still dont get the appeal :shrug:

Stressing over my SS gift, know what I want to get but worrying it isnt going to arrive in time for me to wrap and post on....FX'd

No nephew yet, 38 weeks and waiting! Mogster got chicken pox and now Jack has it, he is covered in spots :(

Hope youre all ok, it is quiet in here. Miss you all!

Hi ladies, hope you're all having fun getting ready for Christmas. The SS present I ordered recently arrived today! So exciting!

We're all good. Harry has been an absolute angel recently but the poor thing seems to have come down with something so is feeling very sorry for himself.

Missing you all xxx

Saw his pic on FB all cuddled with you, wanted to like but couldnt bring myself to like that he has a cold and is teething. Hope he is better soon :hugs:

Still waiting on our SS present to arrive, hope it isnt much longer as need to wrap it and get it in the post to the lucky recipient (or not so lucky if they dont like it or it doesnt get there :shock: )

Thanks Moggy. We've just been to.. *cough*.. Matalan to get a few Christmas presents. They have little trolleys there with a handle also for grown ups. Harry absolutely loved pushing it around, although in fairness he also liked being in it with his hands in a pair of wellies for his Auntie! Such a great idea. It made the trip quite enjoyable.

Fingers crossed your present arrives soon. I have no idea if what I've bought will be a hit or flop. Hopefully the latter! A friend suggested it to me so I'll blame her if it sucks!

The jewellery is going well. We're super busy for Christmas and I've made enough money for half a sofa! X

Hope its your half :haha: does that mean hubby gets the floor? :lol:

Waitrose used to have those trolleys but they stopped cos of some health and safety thing with older customers in granny mobiles.....Matalan dont have that problem as they tend to be to densely stocked for granny mobiles. They have some fabby bits in there if you are selective - their pullover bibs are the best I have found....they also do a brilliant fleecey sleepsuit with no feet...we might have 2 of those :blush:

Glad the jewellry is going well, do you have any pieces that are more popular than others? Do you think you could do St Christopher cufflinks? Thinking of getting them for the boys when we finally get around to christening them...

Hello ladies! I haven't been on properly for aaagggeeesss! Brig, if every I bump into Rob I'll be sure to get him to autograph something for you!!

Moggy - how are the chicks pox boys? I hope they are better. Has your nephew arrived yet?

Ann, how is Harry this evening? He is SO handsome, even when ill!

Pip - thank you SO much for such a gorgeous christmas card! S looks positively angelic! Those eyes are amazing! (speaking of which, we still don't know what colour J's are! They look green/grey/hazel depending on the light and what she's wearing).

Claire - how is the job going? I'm guessing its pretty full-on? Is Jac excited about Christmas this year?

Yas - I've seen on fb what a rubbishy time you're having at the moment, why does everything always come at once? Thinking of you hun.

Lia - how is the gorgeous D? And how is your work? I haven't heard for a while.

Who have I missed, I know I've missed someone. My head isn't screwed on at the moment!

J is well, FINALLY walking! (just about anyway!) She's really good fun to hang around with at the moment, but still isn't saying anything, literally, she's regressed to only saying Dada every now and again, absolutely nothing else. When do I start to worry?

Very busy with work at the moment, also trying to plan J's baptism in Jan, we're left it a bit late, J will be walking, so it might be a bit odd!

Loads of love to you all, sorry I've been awol, I miss you all! xxx

Glad the jewellry is going well, do you have any pieces that are more popular than others? Do you think you could do St Christopher cufflinks? Thinking of getting them for the boys when we finally get around to christening them...

Just seen this - glad its not just me thats left it later then the teeny baby stage to get them christened! x

:haha: I was christened walking, my sister too so family tradition - well thats my excuse!

No nephew yet....Pox all over though, just waiting for Jacks spots to all disappear. He is adorable though even when he is all spotty :cloud9:

As for speech, likely that she has been focused on the walking so once she is happy on here feet and as fast as she wants to be she will change again developmentally.

Good to see people in here, have missed you!

Hope its your half :haha: does that mean hubby gets the floor? :lol:

Waitrose used to have those trolleys but they stopped cos of some health and safety thing with older customers in granny mobiles.....Matalan dont have that problem as they tend to be to densely stocked for granny mobiles. They have some fabby bits in there if you are selective - their pullover bibs are the best I have found....they also do a brilliant fleecey sleepsuit with no feet...we might have 2 of those :blush:

Lol! YES it's most definitely my half :haha:

Yep we could make St Christopher cufflinks. All we need is an image. I can then give you 20% off any price you see listed.

Want to write lots more but my dh has just got in so will hopefully catch up tomorrow.. xx

Wouldn't worry about speech for a good while - something like they should have 50 words by 2? And, the ever silent Dylan has verbally exploded this week and probably all of a sudden has that, so heaps of time and can easily happen all at once x

Hope everyone is okay - pip love the card S is just gorgeous x

Argh I hate coming online on my phone!!!! Too small lol!!

We are busy busy here but work going really well thanks x

Really relaxed office and loving it tbh. My SIL and her daughter are over from Oz now she and Dylan are playing so well together. V cute. Ash totally overloaded with work for his pgce :-/

My phone seems slow today struggling to see what I've typed lol. Going to try and get on at my dads this aft to catch up properly (hugs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->