Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Oohhh exciting! Thanks for the update... Re the baby not SS although that's also very exciting! Xxx

Ladies could I ask how you felt before your first period after having your Los? For two weeks now I've been getting mild period pain type cramps and lots of *cough cough* discharge but still no sign of AF. Could it be that it's just about to happen? I'm still bfeeding at least 4 times a day. I have taken a few ovulation tests and they've all been negative and I've heard that they also detect the pregnancy hormone so I'm guessing I'm not pregnant either.

Im not sure I remember the first two one was horrendous like niagra falls for a week, the other crampy and spotty for about 10 days then back to normal....cant recall if crampy spotty or niagra came first :dohh: Hope you are more comfortable soon, I think I would splurge on a preggo test just in case to set your mind at rest :hugs:

Big sis is tired but still waiting, waters went just after midnight and seems to have quietened down again so unless he gets moving induction will commence 8am tomorrow....least he will be here before xmas now :)

Moggy, very exciting about your nephew being pretty much on his way.

Our SS has arrived too and is already waiting patiently under the tree to be unwrapped next weekend... :xmas16: S has already taken it away a few times and just held it as if he knows it is for him.

F&C, I only had one AF back in June, but I am not even sure that was a real one or due to the Cerazette. It lasted for about two weeks on and off, but nothing since.

I agree with Moggy, I'd do a pregnancy test just to be sure.

Thanks ladies. Dh is against me testing unless I get more obvious symptoms but maybe I'll do one on the sly ;) x

Any news Moggy?!

I'm with the others - do a test to be sure! Even if it is a secret one! My first few AFs were ridiculously heavy. My cycle has completely changed and much shorter, I get bad ovulation pains, but then only a 9/10day LP, so when we start trying I'm not sure whether we'll find it much more difficult this time?

J's SS arrived this morning - waiting to be unwrapped, but I accidentally made it make a noise - whoops! Poor J kept pressing the wrapping trying to make it happen again!

Hello lovelies :flower:

Yas - Thank you for the lovely Xmas card :hugs:

Brig - Thank you for the lovely xmas card :hugs: (i do repeat myself a lot lol)

Ann - Test test test :winkwink:

Moggy - nephew here yet? Xmas will so exciting in your family this year...10x more than normal :thumbup:

Ana's SS arrived today...well yesterday actually but picked it up from PO today. Under the tree now and can't wait to open :coffee: The biscuits have been opened i must say..not sure if I was supposed to but they're lovely :thumbup: Jac and Ana each had one and i've had 3 :blush: Hidden them from view till hubby come shom eor there'll be nothing left. i wonder who has the cooking skills......probably all of you :haha:

All excited and ready to go here.....can't wait. Santa train on saturday was excellent....how was yours moggy? Did anyone else book one?
Off today and tomorrow, working thursday and then off till boxing night so not too bad really.

Loves to all xxxx:kiss:

MrsMils and Claire, Moggy's nephew Josh has arrived yesterday morning (see her signature). :happydance:

Very exciting about all the SS presents arriving. Ours is sitting under the tree, but S keeps taking possession of it from time to time. :haha:

Our Santa Steam Train was lovely. Made OH and I feel proper Christmas-sy. We sung songs, had a mince pie and S had fun and got a lovely wee gift although I doubt he quite understood what it was all about.

We are enjoying the Cbeebies Pantos here. Last week we watched the Strictly one and over the next few days they are repeating the ones from the last three years.

Thanks Yas for the lovely card, which we received today. :hugs:

I am not sure if I have already thanked Claire and Brig for their cards yet, so I'll do it now. Thank you. :hugs:

I know I have already thanked Moggy for Mogster's great artwork card. :hugs:

And F&C, you know that I think you should do a test. I don't know if you will be drinking at Christmas, but the outcome might change things. I can't believe I haven't had a drop of alcohol since just before starting TTC S, which is now almost 2 years and 3 months ago. Can't say I miss the drinking though. :nope:

Pip - Jac is very good about his pressies and isnt bothered....Ana though has opened one in front of family while they delivered it and attempted another infront of me....she will be a handful!! lol
I must be honest and do like a drink so I do have a few on a saturday night....usually some wine.....if out i drink guiness :blush: Im not a drunk though lol

xx

Moggy - Massive congrats Aunty G :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hope all is well with your sis, the new arrival and the family. You will have a fab xmas :thumbup:

xxx

sod the alcohol its the flu meds etc that I have missed! This winter will be the first in 6 years I can have any flu stuff :shock:

Saying that I have gone so long either pregnant or breastfeeding I dont even miss alcohol any more :shrug: Im getting old!

Went to visit Josh today, he is teeny tiny and adorable! Gave him a blanket the lovely Tulip crocheted for me for him and some slippers from Brig aka Little Miss P Inspired...they loved it all! Had snuggles and so did hubby n Mogster...Jack was interested but then got more interested in the tv the remote and the xmas tree :haha:

Cant wait for a fabby xmas, boys godfather due tomorrow, cant belive its nearly xmas :D

Catch you all soon, big loves!

ps Claire Santa train was fab but santa was grumpy!

Ann - not sure I remember but I really get pains at ov time now, and periods are pretty heavy and uncomfortable too :-/ I became aware of my cycle more thru how fussy Dylan became - my milk supply dips around Ov and just before AF!

Ummm our SS gift is here too thank you - stunningly wrapped!!!!!! My cards all went out last week so hopefully are reaching you - my friend at work did them she's a printmaker and I thought they were just lovely :)

Pip - we are loving cbeebies pantos too!!!!

Claire - we went on a Santa train it was lovely! Dylan was a star as he loves trains - chooo chooo was all you could get out of him and the whole family went, great day! Though another local one was not so good - their Santa was removed after telling two kids they had lovely come to bed eyes - wtf!!!???

Moggy - yay for baby josh arrival!!!!! My friend who was about to start IVF recently got pg she has had her scan and all is well. Starting to feel ready myself now as have preggy SIL over from oz too!!!

As for us we are manic - we go away to the lakes tomorrow and packing packing packing like mad. Dylan has a horrid cough (what's new in winter lol...!) so is sleeping worse than usual. I am totally ready for a week with family to help out haha!!!

Dylan has opened some presents already, as we had an early Christmas with my brother/GF and grandparents that aren't coming to the lakes. He's also had about 4 Santa presents from the various Xmas parties / Santa trains etc we've been to! His favourite Santa was thankfully his dad hahaha! Did I mention last week we had a netmums Xmas party? This is why I'm a bit behind on packing etc lol. We hired a hall and me and my mum had a craft table for the kids, there was a buffet, party games, the reverend did an interactive nativity story, fancy dress, and most importantly a chat with Santa, professional photo, and gift! And Ash was Santa hahahaha! He was great tho! We kitted out a grotto in the morning, he had a plush Santa suit so should last years, and one of the other dads brought his fancy camera to take piccies (free!). It was awesome :)

What else have we done.... Had a photoshoot while the Oz lot are over again courtesy of MIL - will upload some pics Pip as you won't have seen on fb, Dylan is much less compliant now hes walking so it was hard work for the photographer lol!!!

Hope everyone is happy and healthy - may have limited access to web in the middle of nowhere so will say an early merry Christmas in case! You are all wonderful and i feel so lucky for your continued friendship xxxxxxx

Hi ladies, well I did a test yesterday but got a bfn. No af and no more pains. I have no idea what's going on!

We've received some lovely cards thanks you! Yas we copied your idea of donating to a charity instead but then received your card! Now I feel naughty :) x

Moggy that's great news about Josh arriving safely! Congratulations!

Yas how are you and K feeling now?

Brig you must be so relieved that your Christmas orders are pretty much over! X

Gutted about the crappy santas...must say ours was the best...funny for kids and adults lol

Merry christmas....hope you have a wonderful day:hugs:

Xxxxxxxx

Merry xmas!! Having a great day...im sure u are too :)

Thank you SS...love the pressies :thumbup:

Xxxx

Happy Christmas all you wonderful ladies! Unfortunately no SS present here yet but it's really not a problem. Just didn't want my SS to wonder why I haven't mentioned anything incase it should have been here xxx

Ann I did donate to charity instead of cards, but since i'd ordered some anyway I thought i'd send them to family and you guys only :D xxx

Merry Christmas everyone! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->