Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas - our SS present totally rocked. Awesome wooden BRIO crane with loads to pick up (magnetic blocks) its just perfect thank you!!!!!!

Having a lovely time up in the lakes dylan really enjoying all the family lol!

Big love to my favourite ladies hope you continue to enjoy the holidays x x x

SS thank you again - I figured mine so texted to say thank you - boys are enjoying picnics and using the hamper to transport the food from Jacks kitchen (wooden £30 bargain!) Before Mogster winches the food away :rofl: in his rescue helicopter :haha:

Having a fab time and hoping you all are too :)

Just a quick one from us too. Pics and more to follow later.

Thanks sooo much for our SS gift. It is an absolute hit with our little man. A wooden truck which also functions as a tool kit. Just what he needed. :thumbup: S didn't let go of the screwdriver all night and even opened other presents with it.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all had a lovely time with your families.

Those of us who don't know for sure, shall we have a guess again? I am thinking Moggy or MrsMils.

I don't know who mine was from! Sing-a-ma-jig still a big hit here, thank you SS, confess who you are now please!!!

Moggy am glad they like it- K loves his! <3

Hello everyone and a big belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Sadly I didn't get around to doing our cards this year, I was so busy doing the Christening ones that I just didn't get time, I shall make a charity donation and save cards for next year (didn't print them this year thank goodness!). Thank you all so much for your gorgeous cards, J particularly loves the ones with her peers on them!

SS is awesome! J absolutely LOVED her presents, she got a really good wooden puzzle of fruits, which has gone down a storm, but the biggest hit is the brilliant musical book of animals/find the ladybird, she loves it and keeps bringing it to me to read and press the buttons.

Ann, maybe its ov pains, I got them before my first AF? I'm back in the TTC game, but its definitely not happening as quickly as it did with J which is a shame, but I didn't think I could be that lucky. Obviously please don't mention on fb!

Moggy - congrats on Josh, I can't wait to see some pictures! Has it made you at all broody?

I had a few drinks on Christmas evening, AF arrived so I drank through the disappointment (good timing really, I'd have been annoyed if it had been any later and I'd abstained without reason!!). Like some of you though, I'm not really that bothered about alcohol anymore, I don't miss it like I used to if I couldn't have a drink.

What are you all up to for the rest of the week? xxx

My SS guess is Pip......i think if im right theres one giveaway :winkwink:

Thank you
Xxx

My SS I suspect could be Ann as you mentione having it sent direct from the company lol - which mine was, and for the record was stunningly wrapped I could hardly bear to let him open it haha!

We are still enjoying our time in the lakes - and while I wouldn't say we are actively ttc we probably class as ntnp this month and I would like to have number 2 next year some time I think!

Lydia - Dylan is loving a noisy book ATM too it has been one of his favourites! I'm struggling a bit tho as there is one toy he's precious about and Zara likes it too and he keeps pushing her out of the way :-(((

On the drive home from visiting my brother and plagued with ov pains grrrr, hope you lot are enjoying family time etc :)

What are you all doin for new years? Xxxxx

Claire, the handwriting on the card and tags?

Sorry to hear that things are not happening as quickly for you as you'd like, Lydia.

As there has been a lot of talk about ov and ov pain here recently, I was wondering are all the BF ladies already ov regularly?

not notice ov pains here but then never really have :shrug: we arent trying but we arent planning another as OH already had his planned snip....he had it over a year ago now, we are loving the new nephew but not made us broody, more it has cemented our feelings that we have our boys and are enjoying them growing up and the things we will be able to do with them together....planning summer holiday at the moment :happydance:

Pip, still no AF here. A bit gutted really as we're meant to be ttc in the New Year. Hey ho I guess my body just isn't ready yet.

Lydia, sorry AF showed over Christmas. At least you now can have more fun trying!

Still no SS pressie here :( I thought it was Yas as she mentioned problems with Amazon so now I'm not sure as I now know she was the SS for someone else. I'm wondering if it went to our old address? Or maybe it was from Brig and got held up crossing the pond.

Lia glad you are having a nice time in the Lakes but boo to OV pains. We're having a few friends over, one couple of which has a young boy Harry's age so it should be lovely. Do you have anything planned?

Off to tackle the shops hopefully tomorrow. We're going to get Harry some new shoes! I think he's had a growth spurt as his eating has really improved. Having said that all he's wanted today is milk but we're putting our foot down now to no more than 3 feeds a day and we're trying not to go to him if he wakes at night.

xx

I know mine has arrived with its recipient....

J is having a fussy phase with her food at the moment, only eating what she wants to eat and refusing to eat if it is something she doesn't want, not sure which tactic to take as I usually would just let her get down from the table and not eat anything rather than offer her something different, but its maybe every third or fourth meal that its happening now. What would you ladies do?

DH at football tonight so I'm tucking into the Christmas choccies and getting a head-start on the best flavours! :winkwink:

Pip, I started ov regularly when I got my period back, I think that was about 4 or 5 months into bf-ing? But then J was probably not night-feeding by then. I guess our bodies just do what they think best and we have to trust them (she says having cursed her stupid body for producing AF this month!!:haha:)

Lydia, I'm afraid I'm rubbish with feeding Harry as I really don't want to make a big deal out of food so never force him to eat anything. Unfortunately he is pretty fussy.

Just been Facebooking Brig and she's our SS. Unfortunately it seems the postal lady sent it by the wrong method but that's good news as it means it will just be a little late as opposed to lost. Whoop whoop! xx

Lydia - Dylan (and all other bubs we know) have foody fads but they all seem temporary so I'm kind of going with the flow. The toughest one was when he wanted only bread.....I found myself making spinach muffins so he'd get some goodness, but I tried not to make any fuss and he got over it.

My AF came back at around 4 months guttingly, despite Dylan the excessive BFer lol!!! So its had time to settle, so I do now ov regularly / cycle is almost as it was before. I'd never felt ov pains before I had Dylan tho.

NYE we are at MILs as SIL etc are still over......not sure how it will go yet lol....had our first spat of the week today which is pretty good going considering we've been staying together for 7 days now lol.....!

I don't think this month will be our month but I think I may like to more actively ttc in the new year. Just involves making time and energy for dtd pmsl!!!!

We have cut dylans feeds down a bit forcibly but only by making sure we're out and busy, and trying to offer water or food when he asks for 'other' (nice and subtle way of asking for booby lol, stemmed from when he wants to switch boobs and I would ask if he wanted the 'other' one. In case I've not told the story before....it started out as Udder as he couldnt say other properly, pmsl!

Moggy - just saw on the back of your card Sam designed it!! <3

Yup Mogster did, proud of ma boy! Excited as today am meeting another BnBer...the lovely Tulip aka Nic and her lil man Dillon, strange as I remember her :bfp: Cant wait for more babies for you guys, hope you all fall fast and at a similar time....will be food baby bump buddies with you all :rofl:

Thanks Lia, I'm trying hard not to make a big deal, but I start to worry when she won't eat anything at all!

Interesting that you didn't get ovulation pains either until Dylan was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->