Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Pip - Not the tags...the 'innocent' magnets.....i remember you asking about them? Otherwise i would have been cluless lol

xx

MrsM have you tried the snacky finger foods in the BLW cookbook....cheese straws made as cheese shapes are winners as are mini scones :)

I just wanted to wish you lovely ladies and your beautiful babies and wonderful families a Happy New Year! I hope that all your plans will come true and you all have a great 2012. :hugs:

Blwyddyn newydd dda ladies :) here's to a wonderful 2012 xxx

Why hasn't anyone confessed who was our SS! I thought Pip but now it seems she was Claires... so! OWN UP PLEASE :D

Lydia good luck with the TTC! :dust: I'd still love another even though my life is so hectic and things with G are so rubbish at times.

As promised I thought I'd share a few Christmas pics with you, ladies.

One the first pic S is opening his SS present, on the second he is taking it out and on the third he is playing with it. :thumbup: Pic number 4 he is inside one of his presents...still holding onto his screwdriver. :dohh: And pic 5 is with his new kitchen, which was a huge success too. Thanks again so much for the tip, Moggy. And the last one is just a cheeky, funny one. :haha:

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1030237.jpg

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/S1.jpg

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1030250.jpg

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/S2.jpg

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1030253.jpg

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/S3.jpg

Let's see some of yours please. :coffee:

Love him! Glad he is enjoying his new toys. Kitchen a hit here, not so exotic a one though, ours was a £30 Asda bargain, Jackster loves it though. How is S getting on with the truck? Wasnt sure if it was too old for him but figured he would grow into it and he could play with "help" at first and then as he gets bigger and more capable then he will be the one "helping" you!

Pip- love the pics:cloud9:
The kitchen is a big hit here too...ours is an elc one which i got on offer.
All of this years toys have been a hit...glas as last yeas not half as much lol.

Yas- wasnt me...i was brig's SS...so not a secret lol

Xxx

Pip those pics are brilliant! Particularly love the last one!

So if we're confessing then maybe I should come clean with you Yas :) I actually sent it early specifically as I was wondering if you would want K to open it early as he was so poorly so was so chuffed that you did! Glad he likes it xx

Awwwwwww thanks Ann!!! We love it :hug: ta very, it really did cheer him up during a miserable time!!! xxx

Pip- beautiful pics- he's so lovely xxx

The biscuits have been opened i must say..not sure if I was supposed to but they're lovely :thumbup: Jac and Ana each had one and i've had 3 :blush: Hidden them from view till hubby come shom eor there'll be nothing left. i wonder who has the cooking skills......probably all of you :haha:

Glad you all enjoyed them, Claire. It is a family recipe and making them always sort of gets me into the Christmas spirit. And yes, they were okay to be opened as soon as you got them. :winkwink:

How is S getting on with the truck? Wasnt sure if it was too old for him but figured he would grow into it and he could play with "help" at first and then as he gets bigger and more capable then he will be the one "helping" you!

He is getting on great with it. He can already hammer in the nails and get them back out. He is just really into tools, so he loves the truck. He is also attempting to get the screws out, but his hands won't quite let him yet. Here is another pic of him "helping" his daddy obviously under close supervision by me to build up the kitchen before Christmas (we hid it again after that :rofl:).

Attachments

• P1020809.jpg
    P1020809.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
you have a budding architect/engineer on your hands! Pics of the finished kitchen?

Pics of the finished kitchen?

That was the other thing I wanted to ask you. Do you have any of your yet?

If you are asking for S's kitchen, there is a pic on the previous page from Christmas. :winkwink:

Hi girls,

How are you all? Pip, I love the photos - S is ridiculously cute! No photos from me at the moment, they won't upload onto my computer, I'll fb some and e-mail them to you Pip as soon as I can get them on.

Not much news from me, its J's Baptism next weekend, so we're busily preparing for that. J was ill (sickness) over New Year and then hubby got it a few days later, so our house has been a bit grim. I think I had it, but managed not to be sick, just had all the other symptoms (I think I'm just tougher than DH!).

Moggy - any updated photos of the house from me too!

pics to come, my camera is full and cant find the lead :dohh: my phone doesnt do it justice, I will hunt out the lead or more likely give up and amazon a new one! I looks good but still have to finish painting at the dining room end :blush:

Anyone thinking about summer holis yet? We have just decided on ours and are off to Cornwall for a change :haha: Looks good so hopefully it will be as good as it looks....never really been to the Looe area as we always stayed at my grans - freebie holiday - and travelled around that area so we know the St Ives - Lands End - Truro bit and then hubby was at St Mawgan so know that bit and Newquay of course...not really done Looe at all, nearest we have been is Eden Project! Excited though as be our first proper holiday as a family as we moved last year and spent the summer faffing with the house and OH away!

How is everyone getting on? We seem to be experiencing a mega growth spurt with Jack? Also wanted to ask if any of you know anything about speech and when children say/pronounce all the sounds correctly? Mogster seems to be saying ff or v rather than th at the moment, not all the time but a lot of it and not sure if that is normal or if we need to check with hv or maybe gp in case we need to look into speech therapy or such like? Wondering if I should speak with his teacher or if they would actually say if it were an issue? Thoughts?

Ok thats my lot, lovefilm arrived yesterday so Social Network or Inception for us! :hugs:

Lydia hope Js baptism goes well!!!

Moggy - no idea about speech but at 19 my brother still says 'free' instead of 'three and e had a lot of speech therapy due to hearing / after grommets.

Hope all ladies and babies well.

AFM, I might be ever so slightly a little bit pregnant.....!

AFM, I might be ever so slightly a little bit pregnant.....!

Yay, how exciting! :happydance: How far along are you? How are you feeling? What's your due date? Have a happy and healthy 9 months. That is such great news.

I'm feeling much as I did last time which kind of gave me a clue! Tired (afternoon naps ahoy) and queasy, and sore boobs (poor Dylan...!) so I took a test and it all became clear. But I'm only 12dpo now so v early, due 20th September by my last period so early days but here's hoping its sticky. Told DH tonight too actually he's a bit in shock rofl!

:cloud9: Lia congratulations! Bags team pink - one of my besties had her bubba today so we need a new pink bump now :) The boobs should sort themselves out in a short while, then D should be ok til 22 weeks when the taste changes....

So pleased for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->