Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Whoo hoo! Amazing news Lia! A very happy and healthy 9 months. September is a great due date ;)

Moggy my nephew is 3 and a half and he struggles to pronounce words properly. Sometimes I have to ask my sister to translate. Apparently boys are lazy with speaking. My nephew on my husband's side of the family as an amazing talker with a great vocabulary and pronunciation so I guess at 3 there's a massive scale of what's normal.

The holiday sounds fab btw. We need to see how our finances are once things settle down from the move and Christmas so not sure what the plan is yet. We're due to stay at our inlaws in Spain in September (over Harry's birthday annoyingly) to celebrate their anniversary which is a few months earlier so not sure why they've picked that week but hey ho. If my af decides to return and I get pregnant our plans will obviously have to change. Xxx

WAHOOOOO Lia!!! Thats amazing news! :happy dance: I'm so thrilled for you! September is a good month! Did you fall first cycle last time?

I'm still cracking on with the BDing, waiting for ov, fingers crossed this is our month!

Moggy, holiday sounds fab! I'm afraid I'm no help on the speech, I know that both my sister and DH had difficulties pronouncing, but soon sorted themselves out and caught up.

Thanks ladies, no I took 6 months last time, bloody gobsmacked lol!!

Fingers crossed Lydia I would love a bump buddy!!!

Chaos today lots of crap (car dying, meetings I wasn't expecting) so feeling all flustered!

Holiday - bliss lol! We weren't planning one with ash being a student and me working PT but mil wants to send us off somewhere lol so maybe..!

Thanks ladies, no I took 6 months last time, bloody gobsmacked lol!!

Fingers crossed Lydia I would love a bump buddy!!!

Chaos today lots of crap (car dying, meetings I wasn't expecting) so feeling all flustered!

Holiday - bliss lol! We weren't planning one with ash being a student and me working PT but mil wants to send us off somewhere lol so maybe..!

Thats even more amazing then - I'm so pleased for you! (And yes, would totally love to have you as a bump buddy, keep those fingers tightly crossed for me!)

I can't believe we have a new little BF&D baby on the way! :cloud9:

I hope you have a better day tomorrow, and big :thumbup: to MIL for sending you away!

Congratulations Lia, that's such lovely news :hugs: happy+healthy 9 months! <3

Lydia, fingers crossed it's you next :dust:

No hols for us, skintpants :-(

Yas we had no hols last year as so close to our move and everything was up in the air and getting sorted, you have a fab new home with your boy and you can have lots of summer days out over your break from uni. Your updates on FB sounded like you had a fab xmas with your family and K, you will be happy for just some time at home with K in the sunshine, I know my uni breaks didnt include big holiday more trips out with friends...part of being a poor student :( Worth it though in the long run I promise! First proper holiday after I started working properly was brilliant, each year after that we made sure to have a good one, once Mogster came along we have stayed in the UK but we make sure to at least do days out even if we havent gotten away anywhere, maybe you and K will be able to do a last minute deal??? How goes things with G? Time for just the 3 of you with no work and uni hassles will be just as nice as being away especially if you are able to make the most of some sunshine! I know last summer when we didnt get away it was just nice to all be home and stress free together!

If I win big on the lottery will make sure to get us all a HUGE yacht in the middle of the sea so Brig can come too, where do we fancy for our dream cruise???

Nice to see you all on here, ladies. :hugs:

No holiday planned for us. Although we might go to see my family again later this year.

We have held out getting S any shoes as we wanted him barefoot as long as possible, but we think he is ready now. So where did you get your first pair of shoes from and just out of interest, how long did you use tgat particular pair?

we did the predictable trip to Clarks! Although saying that we did go to two different ones and get measured in both as it can be hit and miss how good the fitter/measurer is. If you feel happy with the fitter then you dont need a second measure but if you arent convinced eg if you get a saturday fitter then a second measure in another store is worth it, we go to Clarks in the shopping centre then a Clarks concession in John Lewsi to get the boys feet done. As a suggestion they recommend a refit/remeasure after 6 weeks or earlieer if you think their feet have grown :)

Jackster has been waling almost 6 months and is still in his second pair of shoes...just! His first pair we bought were cruisers as we wanted him to get used to the wearing of a shoe then the second and current pair are shoes. They are so expensive it is worth finding a pair that goes with most of his clothes as a £30 a pair seems a lot for such little shoes! We have just one pair of shoes and a pair of wellies and that seems to suffice, Mogster now has three pairs :shock: school shoes/wellies/out of school shoes...expensive when his feet grow!!!! Saying that clarkes have a spare size in the shoe so to speak so we are now tending to wait til he really is into the size before we change all of the shoes over...his school shoes seemed to fit for longer than the out of school ones despite being a similar style and the same size :wacko: Wellies in the sales all the way :happydance: Got some fab monster/dinosaur ones in the next sale :D

Pip what has he worn on his feet when walking out and about until now?

Pip what has he worn on his feet when walking out and about until now?

He hasn't really walked outside yet as he didn't seem to want to. When we go to playgroups and in the house it is just a normal and a thick pair of socks on top. But when we are in the shops now etc, he wants to walk and he is very confident now, which we wanted him to be prior to getting any shoes.

And I love your new avatar, Moggy. Your boys are so cute.

In other news: We had to cut S's fringe the first time this week. Still letting the rest of his hair grow for now, but the fringe was getting in his eyes. What is everyone else doing with their LO's hair?

Shoes - Dylan has been walking 10 months and on second pair of shoes

Hair - millions of hair cuts for this boy as it grows like crazy :-/ he goes to barbers with daddy x

Promise to try this weekend - I can't upload to BnB from my phone and our only computer is now Ash's laptop that goes everywhere with him lol xx

So we went to Clarks to have his feet measured. He is a 5.5G. So jut out of interest, what size shoes are your little ones in (big boys included ;))?

Hi Pip, J is in 4 at the moment. We got measured at an independent shop where they had brands I wanted, but then I actually bought online - Bobux shoes, but I've also heard very good things about Pediped, which are now also stocked in John Lewis. Both are very flexible and meant to be a good transition after barefoot/suede soled shoes. Before that she had TipToeyJoey shoes, which were even more flexible. She's only had two pairs and I don't anticipate needing new ones for at least a month unless she has a growth spurt!

How are you feeling Lia?

Holidays - We're having 4 days in Brighton in the summer, family renting a house, which should be fun. Also going away with my parents for a week, to a cool house in Suffolk. Nothing abroad for us this year, the pennies are relatively tight.

Hair - no need to cut J's! She is still sporting a Pat Sharpe type mullet, nothing substantial on top and getting longer at the back, but still very fine, nowhere near needing a cut yet!!

Pip Dylan is in a 4.5H his first pair were. 3.5H x

I'm good thanks ladies, snoozy and bloated, and peeing in the night again argh, but generally much better than this stage on my pregnancy with Dylan lol!!!!

Any nice weekend plans? Xxxx

Any morning sickness yet, Lia? Did you have any with Dylan?

buggy shopping :) How is your buggy as we are considering the britax b-agile to replace my dying presto...I think you had a britax something for D?

Dont envy you the constant peeing! So excited though as there will be another BFD baby, a 2012 BF&D bubba! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->