Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

We have the b-smart and Are finding it big now (also have a silvercross pop so nice and lightweight). But as a pram it was fab I'd buy another britax just something smaller I think, the britax b-mobile my SIL has and that was great xx

No real m/s tho I had none with D either! Just the occasional queasy feeling (now and with D) - you know the kind where you think you'd feel better if only you could be sick lol. But so far same old, just I'm only working part time so guess that's why Im finding it easier :))

I don't think I'm gettingUsing frers - done 4 altogether lol all with nice visible pink lines. Just nervous as I had a chemical in the past, I think once a digital one shows it I'll feel better lol!
I don't think I'm getting a double buggy - am I mad? D will be 2yrs 2 months? X x

so long as you get a buggy board then probably not as if you think how early he walked - he walked a good 7 months earlier than Mogster so reckon he will be fine...you can always pick up an ebay local double if you find you need it....in hindsight I reckon I wouldnt have got the double if I drove...a decent buggy board would be grand :)

We bought the b-agile this morning, I love it already :) Paid £180 including a bumper bar so Im happy as cheapest we found the buggy alone was £170...we were going to be cheeky but as Mogster was a nightmare legging it around the shop and Jack was cross cos he fell asleep en route we figured their £180 offer was better than their shop price would be if we added the bumper later and went for it...figure I have overspent by a tenner though :growlmad:

Off to get it out of the box :happydance: Happy weekend ladies and little folk :loopy:

Awesome!!!!!

Yeah I figure ebAy if I get desperate but planning on slinging newbie so Dylan could go in pram or newbie in pram and Dylan on buggy board or walking as he walks out now most of the time.

Eeeee!!!

If I was preg now I wouldn't bother with a double, you'll be fine with a single and the r+r :) x

Pip- K got his first shoes around his first birthday I think and they still fit now 6 months later. He's a 5G I think. Can't remember now lol. Although I think they are -just- starting to get tight so will get him measured next week again. His first shoes were a pair of grey converse boots, followed by a giraffe pair! He also had a pair of Crocs and doodles which he wore around home/in garden but they've long been retired. Now he's also got two Clarks pairs which are velcro so better for nursery... a smart-ish brown pair and a blue pair. However those two came from ebay! Both almost new, didn't look worn, think i paid a tenner including postage for each set. :)

Hair- well. The tufts became total madness and he looked like the nutty professor so a while back I went at him with a shaver. Hilarious. He couldn't stop laughing. I did the whole thing on a grade 4? 5? It was a bit hit and miss but he looked SO DIFFERENT and so grown up after!! Then a few weeks ago I did it again but he cried this time so it was very quick- I just did the back and sides and left it long on top- it's a bit crazy but at least it's not in his eyes!

Yas you would be very welcome to house sit if we end up going away so that you can have a holiday out this way. We're not that far from you but different scenery might be nice?

Lia glad you aren't suffering much with ms.

Pip Harry had his first proper pair of shoes a couple of months ago from a local independent. We bought cruisers before but I asked the independent to check the fit and they were too big and caused little friction blisters. He's now grown out of his first pair from the independent and is now in a pair from Clarks. He's a diddy boy so only 3.5 bless him.

I also cut his fringe only this week! Actually I also tidied it slightly at the back and around his ears. He looks so cute!

Lydia, could I ask, did you say you spotted before your af started? I have just started bleeding very lightly today but was expecting my first af to be really heavy. Also I'm not having any cramps now but a slightly queezy feeling. But not like morning sickness! X

Ann that is genius!!! House sitting!! Not that anyone will want to holiday here lol but what an idea for cheap hols!!!!

Thanks! We did it last year and stayed at a friend's in Herefordshire. It was such a lovely holiday and so cheap. I am happy to extend the offer to all of you! ;) x

Oh and af is now very normal looking and cramps have started! Never thought I would be so happy to have my period return! Now I can start baby making! X

Maybe one day someone will want to do a house swap with me for a week!?? LOL!!

So seriously...I came on to say a quick hello...and what do I read??? LIA IS PREGNANT!!!
YAY!!!!!!! So exciting!!!! Congrats hun!!!

Hope everyone is well!
xo

Me too :) Funnily hubby has just been discussing a three year tour in Canada....

Lia- Congratulations:happydance: im so happy for u..

Brig- id also go for a swap :winkwink:

Xx

wierd dream here last night....I was at the hospital visiting Lydia and her new baby son and she was cross with me cos when she went into labour I called Donal to say his son was coming and he said I know Im at the hospital with him and Ann and Harry now :wacko: What is that about???

HAHA!!! So weird G!!! (btw...feeling a bit better today and slippers are almost done...will include something extra in your package for such the long wait xo)

So it seems all of you would like to come stay in Canada for a week....I have quite the pick of places for a week in the UK. :haha:

Glad Miss P is on the mend, you too. Pickle is still loving his slippers, he is funny at the moment and only wants towear the pale blue ones :dohh:

Lol Moggy! Guess we're all having boys soon then?!

Brig.. Are you open to bribery? ;) Glad you're feeling better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->