Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Oh and thanks for the voucher Moggy. Should I be more worried that you're dreaming about my husband or that you called him when Lydia was in labour?! He he xxx

HAHA!!! Ann...bribery in regards to choosing your place if we made a trip to the UK!? :haha:

Just thought I'd pop in and say :hi: Nice to see this thread a bit busier again.

Haha! yes!

Seriously though...if we are all still in touch when the babies are out of diapers and a bit older, I would LOVE to do a house swap with one of you ladies! I have always wanted to visit Europe :)

Pip that pic is fab! Love S's hair!

Brig even without a house swap you're welcome to stay here any time. We're an hour from London and 30 mins from Oxford so a good base to explore from. Xx

Ann you're just too sweet!:hugs: But I would never burden you that way! Me, Nathan, Peyton and maybe another kid in the future! :haha:
But you're amazing for offering!

yeah I don't know if it will ever happen lol! But I'd love to visit the museums, cathedrals...and just get to see how different things are there from here. And hubby is a huge soccer fan and has always wanted to see a game in Europe (too bad Beckham is the the States now lol).
Anyway...probably wishful thinking...but one can dream. Lol!

So how close (or far) are all you ladies from one another?

It's a genuine offer.. You wouldn't be a burden at all as long as you'd all share a room! Then it's just the flights to worry about x

tbh we are all perfectly placed for a tour of england and wales :haha:

HAHA!! You ladies make me laugh!

And Thank you so much Ann! Who knows what will happen in the future...but if ever we decide to cross "The Pond"...you ladies will be the first to know! ;-)

Hellooooo ladies!

Gosh - what a lot of chat I've missed!

Firstly, Moggy, thats hysterical!! Although I do hope you get to come and see me in hospital when I have a son!!

Ann - Whoop to AF returning! Get baby-making gal! I always spot for 2 or 3 days before AF since having J, never did before. I'm in the TWW now, urgh, forgotten how slowly each day goes.

Brig - you HAVE to come over here and do a tour of Britain at some point! Even if you couldn't do a tour, I'd happily travel to wherever in GB to make a BF&D get-together happen! You're always welcome at ours, Hubby can take him to a football match, but I'm not sure that his team is quite what your DH is looking for!

Claire - how has your job been recently? I hope you are all over the bug.

Lia - how many weeks are you? You'll remember I went for an early scan, best money I ever spent for reassuring me (I'm sure you guys have all worked out by now that I'm a worrier!).

Pip - I LOVE that photo of S, he is too cute!

On the subject of haircuts - still no need for J just yet...

AFM - J is being veeerrry fussy about food at the moment, if she doesn't like the look of whatever I've put in front of her, she'll burst into tears and try to throw it on the floor. Not quite sure how to handle it, all she'll eat is bread, gnocchi, fish fingers or most fruits. Other than that its tantrum time.

There is a bit of a story behind S's hair style. :blush: I made some lemon cake and let S try some teeny bit of the mixture, he liked it. So when I had finished with the bowl (there were only tiny bits left on the side from the spoon), I gave S the bowl to put his wee fingers in for a little lick. Turned my back to put the cake in the oven, turned back around and the little monkey holds the bowl in both hands, his hair full of the remaining mixture. :dohh: Looks like he put his whole head in the plastic bowl to lick it. So I cleaned the majority off before taking him for a shower..and that was the result. But his hair smelled delicious of lemon cake.

Lydia - I'm amazingly more chilled this pregnancy, I'm coming up to 6 weeks I think so really early but having Dylan to distract me is helping! Seeing gp on Monday then midwife will get in touch :)

We had a 3d scan late on in pregnancy as I'd not managed to talk hubs into an early one lol, which was great!

Have mummy mobile, will travel lol!! Would more than happily mooch over to meet my favourite mummies! We will have to head south at some point as still some family that haven't met Dylan really we did a tour when I had the bump lol!

Anything exciting this weekend? We may go to eureka today :))

Hope your tww passes quickly Lydia xxx

Yas - how is uni going? Are you managing to balance it all? I hope its not too stressful. x

Hope the 2ww goes quickly hun and that you get your bfp at the end of it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->