Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

me too! Saw on FB think K is poorly again :(

BnB meet would be good, only just realised Claire is down the road literally from Valley :dohh: plus hubs goes quite regularly to High Wycombe, will defo have to tag along one day and try to meet up with Ann and Harry....she might not let me near her hubby after my dream :rofl:

I hope Yas and K are alright. :hugs:

I think the closest ones to us are probably Lia and Dylan. And if I remember right, she sometimes visita family our way. Everyone else is quite far really...

me too! Saw on FB think K is poorly again :(

BnB meet would be good, only just realised Claire is down the road literally from Valley :dohh: plus hubs goes quite regularly to High Wycombe, will defo have to tag along one day and try to meet up with Ann and Harry....she might not let me near her hubby after my dream :rofl:

If ever you do, let me know and I'll make the trip down, I'd guess you're less than 3 hours from me Ann, maybe even closer to 2.

We did pip! My folks are over here now tho we do occasionally venture that side of the Pennines! And would for a cuddle with S haha!!!!

I actually looked it up on route finder - just over three hours from Nrth Norfolk, would happily do it for a little meet up though!!

We're holidaying in Suffolk soon, near Woodbridge I think. We're only there for a weekend but if it's not far....????

my folks are off the A11 these days....well the town they live in is :rofl: its a good 4-5 hours from here though....High Wycombe is about 2.5 hours away traffic permitting.... Somewhere in the midlands is probably the midpoint for all....

:happydance: off the hook for dreaming about another BF&D hubby :blush: off to read Stick Man with Mogster before bed

Lol! The Midlands definitely sound like the best option. So excited by the thought of meeting up! Brig when are you booking your flights? :)

Hello lovelies...

Will properly catchup tomorrow.

Moggy- never thought to mention raf valley :dohh: im 30 mins away....do u ever come up this way...or just hubby?

Xxx

We're holidaying in Suffolk soon, near Woodbridge I think. We're only there for a weekend but if it's not far....????

When??!! J and I can pop down and see you for a coffee and a 'hello'!!! OMG I am bouncing with excitement! And yes, midlands sounds like a good plan. Brig, if I win the lottery I'll fly you in, but if not, maybe we could find somewhere and Skype you and P in?! :happydance:

Any news for us Lydia....no dreams that I need confess to this week :lol:

Whoo hoo! We arrive on Friday February 24th and are there until the Sunday. How exciting! X

Oh yes how is your 2ww going? I reckon I am fertile about now but I'm working this weekend in London. Dh and Harry are joining me over night but I think it'll be weird bding with Harry in the room so it may not happen this month. :(

Hello! Out this month, but onwards and upwards... Thank you for asking though. I'm not too stressed about it at the moment, I'd quite like a spring baby anyway! J is keeping me thoroughly occupied for now!

Ann - I wasn't sure how I felt about it either, we didn't end up needing to while we were away for a couple of days as I ovulated the day before we left. I guess if they're sleeping they wouldn't have a clue though!

Dh was tired anyway so wasn't up for it if you'll excuse the pun! Like you say onwards and upwards!

:lol: You will both be making that dream come true soon enough Im sure

Hi ladies!

Happy to report I FINALLY got my period!!! Phew!! I was only just starting to get broody...but this has shown me..I'm so not ready for a little bubba just yet.

I so wish I was a millionaire and could just hop on a plane and visit with you ladies whenever I like. :-(

I only got mine a few weeks ago but didn't Peyton stop bfeeding a little while back? I didn't know it could take so long to come back after stopping. It's weird feeling relieved and happy to have a period isn't it?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->