Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

https://www.babydaysdirect.co.uk/pr...um=comparison_shopping_feeds&utm_nooverride=1

Not much cheaper for the buggy but the bumper bar is :)

worth asking winstanleys to match it and getting it local in case any issues though :hugs:

Ann we would struggle with the 15th as we have a baptism on the saturday and Mogster is back to school the monday so he would be shattered first day back....sorry :( You all go ahead though if the date works for everyone else. Sods law the baptism is in Leics!

I'm sure we can arrange another date that everyone can do. Any suggestions? X

Off te top of my head those dates sound fine trying to remember when his little friends birthday party is lol!

Hope everyone's well? I'm fighting the gallstone ATM so a little quiet lol! X

I'm fighting the gallstone ATM so a little quiet lol! X

Should you not have seen someone about this by now? I remember there was a huge waiting time for appointments, but it has been a long time now, hasn't it?

:blush: 22 April is hubbys birthday dinner, its his 40th....he really is my old man :haha: 6th May we can do :)

Ooh we're getting there! Lydia. Lia, Claire and Yas, how about you? X

Brig... Fancy flying over? ;) x

ooh its BH weekend too :) Means no tired little boy back to school as he has an extra day off, hubby too :D

Yep I should be fine for that?

Pip I had a referral and the scan etc and they decided to manage them with meds rather than operate - going to see doc again as its so much worse I really have to monitor my diet and usually that's enough but this time it was just awful :-/

I can probably do the 6th! I'll have to check with work etc, but I don't think it will be a problem!

Lia - poor you, I hope it gets sorted quickly hun.

pretty please could you guys have tickers....Im confused who is having baby when :wacko: Think costgang is first then Lia? Lydia? Ann?....

:hi: Claire we miss you, hoping youre ok and enjoying the busyness of being working mummy. Will you be able to come on 6th?

:wave: Brig we had the hot car Tree Hill last night, it wasnt as bad as I thought, knew it was coming but they kind of did it well, think we might need tissues next week. This series is improving as it started a bit wierd!

Is planning the move going ok Pip, when do yu get full confirmation of dates/location etc? How come you are moving now? Excuse the nosiness :blush:

Bog lives to all, the elliptical is calling!

I can try, but I only get on here on my phone so my skills are limited lol will see what I can rustle up! It costgang then me, then Lydia and Ann? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->