Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

from what I could gather on FB someone on her course is being a little childish :shrug: and she has booked a holiday with K :) Hope all is well with you Yas :hugs:

And with everyone else too :friends:

Looking forward to pics tomorrow Lydia :D Excited for you.

How are you doing Ann? Bubs not giving you any sickness etc? Is H ok with your milk still? Not sure when the taste changes?

How are you Lia? Hope your stones have calmed down?

Pip, Claire, Brig - hope youre ok :hugs: Brig what happened in tree hill???

Hey lovely.. Nope no sickness or any symptoms yet but I didn't with Harry until 6 or 7 weeks so I'm not too worried. Harry is still boob obsessed. My friend told me that the taste changes immediately but the supply and consistency changes in 2nd tri.

Good luck for tomorrow Lydia! Xx

I wonder what time Lydia's scan is/was? Looking forward to seeing the pic. :coffee:

Just had a text and the scan went well! I'm sure she'll update us here soon. X

Lia send me a scan pic too please!!!!

I'm here, stressed out with unnecessary drama but ok. xx

I totally miss the world of technology I can't upload a pic to bNb via iPhone and laptop is glued to Ash's side except for today when it's off too be fixed pmsl.

But had a genius idea I can probably text or email it to someone who might do it for me....?! Any takers lol?!

Next scan for meeee is 3rd may I think, I'm 15 weeks now and should really do a bump pic as its rounding out nicely already tho I've not put any weight on scales wise!

Boiler has just died - bad times!!!! X

LOl - strangely I'm not sure I do that's odd lol!!!!

Who lives where again ladies? Hubby found a cottage Norfolk way he's thinking of booking at half term. Much to do? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->