Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

could be thats North Norfolk and north west of Norwich.... not that far from Lydia..... are you going in April or May?

April sorry lol - a week on Saturday for second week of Easter hols! Need a new boiler now but already booked so still get to go lol! X

ooh we may be over there at the same time, my folks retired over that way, its about an hour I reckon from them to Fakenham

We hAve no actual plans so will totally be able to free up time for a mini meet lol!!!

Just realised D didn't even ask for boob today. Think it's over - feeling sad randomly lol! X

I felt sad when Jack stopped, it passes and you get new things to keep the closeness. You will have a new one after them soon :happydance: and I didnt mean Ash :haha:

LOL yea he seemed to think he would get them back but he's missed the boat now lol!!!

Le sigh! X

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on, we've had a busy day yesterday!

Yes, scan went really well, baby is measuring 4 days ahead of my dates, which I KNOW are correct... lol. So I think its just going to be another whopper already! I can't get my pic on here for some reason, but if Ann or Moggy would like to upload for everyone else, that'd be great!

Lia - Fakenham is only 15 mins from me, lets DEFINITELY have a mini-meet - Moggy, have a think bout where we could all meet nearer you perhaps? Lia, I could always pick you and D up on the way if Hubby doesn't fancy it? Or you're more than welcome to come to my house for tea and cake and babies running wild! (I'm afraid Mogster is included in the 'baby' category, I don't think I'm ever going to stop calling them babies!!). Or maybe the Dinosaur Park, which is about 20 mins outside Norwich on the Fakenham Road?

Yas - oh no hun, I hope you're ok, if you need to have a rant, we're here hun.

Claire - how are you doing? Shifts any better?

Pip - that is such a cute photo! I want to squidge S!!

Ann - glad you're feeling ok, did you get an early scan sorted? When is the hen-do?

Hey everyone else!

here goes....:flower:

Attachments

• IMG-20120326-01578.jpg
    IMG-20120326-01578.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Am so jealous of the mini-meet! :) Sounds very fun.

Starting to feel a wee bit nauseous when I think about food so I think my MS is beginning to kick in. I'm sure it's going to get a lot worse but this is how it started last time.

Lydia, yep my Godmother (well Sister's Godmother really but she's like one to me too) has agreed to do a scan. I just need to let her know when. I was thinking at about 8 weeks. I really don't want an internal as it would just be too weird so I think 8 weeks is safe? xx

Yas are you up for the meet on the 6th? xx

I had a normal scan at 7+2 both times, but like you say, you run the risk of an internal, plus at 8 weeks it'll look slightly less blob-like!!

Moggy - thank you! Any guesses on sex anyone? Neither picture I have shows a nub (and I looked closely during the scan too), so it'll purely be a gut-feeling thing from me.

I am thinking girl at the moment but only cos it is such a pretty scan :shrug: Will ask Mogster he is usually good at guessing....not got it wrong yet....touch wood!

Hee hee - I'll take his guess as the answer then!! I had a gut feeling boy, but after the scan thought girl, but then refer to the baby (in my head) as 'he'...

New signature look ok?!

Can't see a nub. Isn't there a new theory out to do with the skull or something? So have you told everyone now Lydia? And how's your sickness? I think mine's kicking in now. x

I don't get the skull theory at all, in the two photos I got the skull looks completely different because its at a different angle and I can't tell which one is more correct?

I'm still nauseous all the time, more so in the afternoons/evenings, and if I try to eat something that doesn't 'appeal' I gag and can't stop, so pleasant for DH when he's cooked me a nice meal! I hope it'll pass soon though, I carried on feeling tired with J until I was 16 weeks, so maybe another 3 to go? Did you say yours started around now with H?

4 guests reading?! I wouldn't have thought anyone would want to bother with our random 'chat' these days!!

think it is something to do with how angular the skull is...cant recall which is which though :dohh: Had a look at my boys scans and they had a definite curve to the skull by the forehead but that means nowt as also have scan pics for my bestie and her three scans look very similar yet she has two girls and a boy :shrug:

Bizarrely as I type there are SIX people reading this thread, me, Lydia and FOUR guests! WTF???

cross post :dohh: only 2 guests now so you must have 2 stalking you :shock:

I think boy Lydia <3

I can't make the mini meet, i'm car-less till the summer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back