Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Evening ladies,

Hope you are all well. It's gone a bit quiet in here again...:coffee:

I had quite a stressful day and am glad it is almost over, things feel like they are getting on top of me and I can't do it all (the move) as there is so much involved. Had a few cries and am feeling a little better.

Can I ask a bit of an odd favour? :blush: Do any of you have any old blankets or blanket type things that you don't need anymore as we will need lots of them?

:dohh: I wish you had asked last night! We gave a huge pile of stuff like that from our move to the school today, they had a bag2school collection where it all goes somewhere and the school gets paid by weight for it all.

Who is doing your move? We used Pickfords but they have an international moving arm - Allied International I think and they provide ALL the wrappings etc for you....

Might be worth a trip to the local charity shops or car boots for blankets or ikea for their fleece ones, they usually have one on offer for 99p....in our ikea it is almost always the cream one!

Hope some of the others have some as we have a very lean airing cupboard now

ooh thanks to the ladies who sponsored Mogster, we have so far raised about £30 between the paper form and his just giving page :) Very proud of him! Pip will email you the pics from FB :hugs:

Oh Pip, I hope you're ok? I'm afraid we got rid of old sheets etc after our move.

Yas would you like a lift? X

Oh thanks :hugs: but it would be a TOTAL mission for you!! I'll skip it and sit at home jealously waiting for the pics- roll on the summer when I get a car! <3

Sorry Pip- I'm a complusive chucker outer- drive everyone I know mad, I can't stand clutter, as soon as something is used BAM it's sold/charity shopped etc! I'm wayyyyyyy too organised lol. xx

We too are blanket free I'm afraid pip :-( hope you're feeling better now moving is v stressful!!!!

Moggy I have yet to sponsor but it's on my to do list I've to figure out if I can do it on my phone lol!!!! X

If you change your mind Yas just let me know as I'd happily go get you so that you don't miss out xx

Moggy that's a great total! X

Maybe- what date and where was it??xx

Please come, Yas! We sooo want to meet you. It would be a shame if we couldn't. :cry:

We would obviously love to have met Claire and Brig too, but understand that it won't be possible. :nope:

Lia and Moggy - when are you guys in Norfolk? Give me a text if you fancy meeting - I'd love to see you all, but I'm away from next Friday, so not many days left! xx

Great avatar, F&C. :thumbup:

Can I see some recent pics of the BFD LO's please? Haven't seen any for aaaaaaaages....

Here's one from today..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4357.jpg

Woburn :) I love that place! Gonna have to try out Longleat sometime soon!

Yes it was such a lovely day. So much more relaxed than Whipsnade where we normally go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->