Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

did you have any squirrel monkeys walk on you? Mogster thought it was hilarious when one sat on my shoulder and pulled my ponytail :haha:

Hope everything is ok Moggy :hugs: got a new phone as old one competely died so have lost everyones numbers... please text me xxx

No the squirrel monkeys were being fed so weren't very interested in us. Harry was so frustrated as wanted to run after them!

did you get K's passport sorted in the end? Texted you back but guess that was the point your phone died..?

Happy Easter all :hugs:

Happy Easter everyone! We had a lovely Hunt this morning with my nephews, J liked finding the eggs but then insisted on putting them back in their hiding place!!

Moggy - I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip hun, sorry I missed that, I hope everyone is ok.

Yas, I'll PM you my number as I haven't got yours! I hope K is feeling better today.

Ann - the pics look brilliant - I can't wait to take J, she'll love it.

Hi everyone else - I hope you're all having a chocolate-filled day!

Happy 8 weeks Ann :kiss: Any news on scan dates yet? And happy 15 weeks Lydia :kiss: And Happy 17 weeks 3 days to you Lia :kiss: Sending virtual choccy AD with flake sprinkles and healthy pear underneaths to you all!

Hoping youre all well, preggos and non-preggos! Hectic here so must dash, miss you lot, its quiet in here these days....

Thanks Moggy. My NHS scan is the 16th of May but my sister's Godmother is giving me a freebie on Saturday as she's a sonographer at a private hospital in Windsor.

Feeling very sick constantly. I've lost loads of weight as just can't eat anything. I don't remember it being this bad last time. :( Still if all is ok on Saturday it's worth it. Having said that I know now that I won't be doing this again! X

:hugs: At my nephews christening on Saturday so will make a request to the fella upstairs to look after all the bumps

F&C, I think I am changing my mind on my initial guess for you and go for :pink: now.

Is that because of the sickness Pip? I'm just wondering if it's the same but I'm more of a woss now!

Pip, where in Germany are you moving to? I have family in Frankfurt and Hamburg and am going visiting in May (just booked the tickets!).

Everyone else- have any of you taken your babba's on planes yet? I am DREADING IT, mostly because I am a size 20 :( so don't fit in the seats as it is, and I have to have Kia on my lap... :( all tips and advice for entertaining him GREATLY RECIEVED!!!!!!!! I'm also taking my granny, but she's a bit like taking a second baby iyswim... xx

...and just to update you all. I've finally decided to take the final step and ask G to have K at his house on weekends from now on. Today is the first time. From now on, he'll be picking K up from nursery on a Friday afternoon and bringing him back to mine on Saturday eve, putting him to bed and waiting for me to get home at 9pm. I feel utterly heartbroken- I didn't have a baby with the expectation i'd lose out on seeing him every day :cry:

Yas that must be incredibly hard. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Hopefully though, in time, you will be able to enjoy your 'time off' and even look forward to it. :hugs: It's nice that G is getting more involved.

Nope H has never been on a plane. We've booked tickets to Spain in September to celebrate the inlaw's wedding anniversary but we had to buy him his own seat as he'll be 2 whilst we're out there. Yep great timing by the inlaws!

Yas, huge :hugs:

We will be moving to the SW. How exciting that you get to see your family over there. How long are you going for and are you going to both places as they are quite far apart? I hope you haven't booked yourself up for the BFD meet?

As for the plane: I am sure they will accommodate for you. When we went they gave me a seat belt extender for S. He was about 12 months when we went and we took lots of books, snacks and his favourite toys. We also sang and played a lot.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, F&C.

And yes, my guess is based on the sickness as most boy mummies I know whose sickness was a lot worse than in a previous pregnancy turned out to have pink bumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->