Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

As most of you know the scan went well! There was a lovely strong heartbeat and it was measuring about right. I didn't drink enough water so it was hard to get a good view but it looks like the legs are quite well developed already. Gaile said she'd do another scan in a few weeks for us as well!

Really suffering with morning sickness now. I was in tears all day yesterday.. I'm so not cut out for pregnancy! I get to meet my mw today so hopefully she'll be able to help.

Poor thing- you know I had it awfully so I really really feel your pain! Hope it passes, lots of love xxxxxxxx ps google preggo pops- they're just herbal ice pops- nice to nom :) x

Thanks Yas, I'll do that now. I forgot you had it bad. I have to admit it is making me resent the pregnancy a bit because I can't see past this stage whilst in the thick of it. I know I should be really grateful :(

Ann- I swear I HATED the baby for the longest time- I called it the parasite and then would feel awfully guilty! I loved it SO MUCH at the exact same time lol. I know what it's like- it's hard not to feel overwhelmed with negativity when you're feeling so rotten. Just remember the Mummy Mantra... it WILL pass and be worth it in the long run. Really hope you feel better asap xxxxxx

ion I just treated myself to a hundred pounds worth of rocket gardens stuff; herbs and potatoes and a raised bed and stuff. The things I 'treat' myself to these days... :rofl: I can remember when i'd spend easily £100 on a bag or quick night out without hesitation :rofl:

Yas I need your budgeting skills! How do you do it?

Ann remember "this too shall pass" it works in all scenarios :hugs:

Moggy, my finances are run with military precision :blush: I have a budget til christmas 2013 :rofl: I have an allowance for me & Kia and that's IT, no overspending everrrrr. I only budget my basic work salary so any overtime is fun money iyswim. Plus, it sounds daft, but... i'm single, I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't go out. Cheap life :)

I have to be like this after being taken for a fricking FOOL by my evil ex... started that r'ship with lots, ended it with nothing (and a hefty debt). Lesson learned!

As sorted as sorted can be... :shrug: we're both making an effort, lets see how long it lasts... we had a whopper of a row at the weekend and I told him I can't do this for the next 18 years, and he felt really bad after. I think/hope I got through to him! We'll see. xxx

How's Claire? Haven't seen her for a bit and don't have her number x

fars as have seen on FB ok but busy with work and K, J & A

Wow Yas I have sooooo much respect for you! I am terrible at budgeting. I THINK it's because I earnt a lot as a kid with the acting and was allowed to spend a lot of it seemed like it was easy money iykwim. Needless to say when I stopped acting I was in trouble. I am so much better now but it's been hard. xx

It was yeeeeeeeaaaarrss ago. I stopped when I was 18 so we're talking 14 years ago! I did a sitcom for the BBC with Penelope Keith in. Have I never mentioned this? It was a massive part of my life for years. I'll find a pic for you to laugh at...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/NOK.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/NOK2.jpg

Yep I was really that attractive.

I'll give you my autograph when on the 6th ;)

Is everyone still up for the zoo trip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"