Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I even vaguely recollect the theme song! Tea for two and two for tea, dum de dum de dum de dee.....dont you know how happy we could be or something like that :blush:

OMG just realised I said I was free to go to a Christening on the 6th! I can get out of it but need to check everyone is still going before I do.

I love penelope keith but now I know I was obvs watching as I knew I would meet you one day :rofl:

I'm still free for 6th - or mostly whenever if ya wanna move it for that matter we are free n easy :)))))

Ann the celeb! Loving it!

All okay this end nearly 19wks and just upped my hours T work lol?!

Back soon D home from glammies xxx

Morning all,

Just a quick one to see how you were all doing.

Lia, when is your 20 week scan? Will you be finding out what you are having?

As for us S seems to be teething really badly with a molar. And he also appears to be full of a cold. Hardly had any sleep, the poor wee man and doesn't really enjoy doing much. Hardly eats or drinks anything either. I hate seeing him like this. :cry:

Aww pip hope its thru soon :-((

Scan is 3rd May we will find out if we can, will make it easier with D I think!

I'm dying of headaches this weekend so not been about much lol xxx

Poor S, teething is awful hope it passes soon xxx

K has spent the past four weeks popping out all of his missing teeth and now has an entire mouth full, so weird and grown up!! He's been surprisingly good about it, some pretty awful nappies and the odd temperature here and there, but generally fab. So proud of him and must admit I've enjoyed the extra cuddles!!

Have any of you moved your babies into a bed yet? Lia I'm sure I remember you saying D was in a bed...? Have got a toddler bed ready to be built for K to move into after he climbed out of his cot again. Am just waiting for our Dream Tubes to arrive... I really hope they work, hate the thought of him falling out of bed. Also optimistically hoping they might KEeP him in bed somehow hahaha!

we havent yet Yas although we have it ready for him, he doesnt try to climb out so once he does we will move him, for Mogster we just had a folded huge duvet at the open side til he learned to stay on the bed, it didnt take long plus as it was a toddler bed it was ridiculously low if he did fall...Pickle is still in a sleeping bag too so we have a little time yet I think, we still are missing the elusive fangs, same deal as for Mogster but he doesnt give us any trouble just gets a sore bum when theyre progressing so we are very lucky.

Lurgy bug here so bored and on the sofa while Jack is pottering and playing cars and trailers

Oh I meant to say he's got a full mouth of teeth on the bottom, still no fangs on top! xx

Hope lurgy leaves the moggy household asap xx

Poor S. It's horrible seeing them suffer. Harry's back molars are coming through now. They might already be through but I'm not checking after he bit my finger the other day!

I'm still up for the meet if everyone else is? I need to cancel going to the christening but don't want to until I know it's definitely happening. X

we are hoping to make it, trying to escape a work thing with hubby, if he can escape we are there...if not then we cant, little narked as this was on the calendar at home but he says the work thing was already on it.....it defo wasnt unless in invisible ink!!! Should know thurs latest

Hello :flower:

Long time no chat :haha:

Hope youre all good. I do have a quick read every now and again but am either working sleeping tired or just spending time on my OU course or with the kids.

How exciting...3 new babies :happydance: Cant believe Lia youre nearly half way!! Good luck with the scan.

Pip - poor S.....we still only have 6 teeth here....expect to wakeup one moring and Ana will ahve a full set :haha:

Kids are great....when they arent arguing lol....and Jac is 3 yrs old sunday!!!!
Well, just an update with me lol. Have been accepted to do a nursing degree starting march 2013 but not sure i really want to having worked with nurses in the hospiatl as see what they do....dont know if its worth it for me :shrug: Anyway I hvae been trying for other jobs which are higher up and more responsibilty that the basic auxillary job i do now....and ive got one :happydance: I will be startiing as a Maternity Support Worker on the 14th May :happydance::happydance:
Will be supporting post natal women on the word, giving parent craft sessions, supporting vunerable women and babies as well as breasfeeding support. A bit hypocrytical you may think but i will be trained first and may have Breatfed myself given if my sister had gotten the correct support a few years back. I will also get to do an 18month qualification with the job equivalent to an A level. Really chuffed and excited.:thumbup:

Coming to the end og my OU course with only an exam to go...so still busy busy busy lol.

Loves to all
:hugs:
xx

That sounds fab Claire, well done! What is Jac up to for his birthday? Party or gathering of family and cake... I dont think you giving breastfeeding support is hyprcritical after all you have been there in terms of feeding a baby and not known if theyre crying through hunger or wanting to suckle or get comfort, the only difference is you used a teat instead or your nipple, in every other way the closeness the positioning etc you have been there with baby. I wouldnt have not BF my two but then the support I got with Mogster was amazing so if you have the opportunity to be the one offering the support and you do it as well as you have done being a friend to us all on here then you will be ace, you will be better than ace! Goodluck, if you want to ask any BF questions Im sure we areall up for answering if we can :hugs:

Must run as waiting for hubs to come back with diary confirmation...

Claire that's great news! Congratulations on the new job. Like Moggy says it's not hypocritical at all. You know how hard it can be so come from a more informed position. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->