Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

we are hoping to make it, trying to escape a work thing with hubby, if he can escape we are there...if not then we cant, little narked as this was on the calendar at home but he says the work thing was already on it.....it defo wasnt unless in invisible ink!!! Should know thurs latest

Any news, Moggy? Really hoping you can make it...:coffee:

sorry Pip he had to go to Main Building so no news til monday when he gets back to his desk....doesnt look promising though :(

sorry Pip he had to go to Main Building so no news til monday when he gets back to his desk....doesnt look promising though :(

Any news, Moggy?

Also has anyone heard from Brig? I haven't seen her on here for aaaages. :shrug:

Sorry we cant be there this weekend, hubby away again this week too :( Hmm if only we lived near say Cambs he wouldnt be travelling so much :dohh:

Sorry we cant be there this weekend, hubby away again this week too :( Hmm if only we lived near say Cambs he wouldnt be travelling so much :dohh:

:cry: It would have been so nice to finally meet you.

Pip how are the move preparations going? Do you have a date yet? Maybe we could postpone the meet?

Brig is doing well. I think she's really busy with her business. X

F&C, we are getting there. Although things are starting to get to me now as half of the house is packed up and the other half is yet to be done. And our rooms are on the small side to start with, so with boxes here, there and everywhere...it'd not easy. We have decided to do the move ourselves as as soon as you mention international removals the prices are just crazy...and we just cannot bring ourselves to spending 3 times as much as it would cost us to do it ourselves. :nope: We will be going on the 22nd, so only three weeks to go now. :shock:

If we have to postpone the meet, we will most likely not be able to be there, but that's the way things go sometimes.

You can still meet, would hate to think me n the boys not being there meant the rest of you cant meet up...would much rather be seeing you guys than OH's work lot!

We are still free and / or can re schedule - did we have a rainy day back up? My brain has gone to sleep sorry lol! X x

Sooooooo Pip and Lia can make Sunday. How about you Lydia and Yas? Yas would you like a lift? Just want to make sure it's happening before I cancel the christening. X

Nope, sorry but thanks sooooo much for the offer; I'm as broke as broke can be this month. xx

P&F, did you not have your scan yesterday? :coffee:

If so, spill please. I am still thinking a little brother for D. Any scan pics to share?

Pip yep she's found out the sex but I'm not sure it's my place to say.. Lia? xx

Lol sorry pip!!! Another wonderful boy!!!! Still no scanner but ash has a pic on his Facebook I can pinch and have just emailed it thru to Ann I hope!! Seriously lOve my iPhone but it's taken me
5 mins to figure out how to email a pic as I can't upload lol!!!! X

Here he is in all his cute glory!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Lias.jpg

Awww, he's beautiful. :cloud9: And I was right. :happydance: Can't believe D will be a big brother soon.

Any thoughts on names yet?

Lia, I still have two of your books, which I would either bring on Sunday or post to you before we leave. ;)

Its great having two little boys, was so pleased to hear yesterday :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->