Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thank you Ann!

And thank you lovelies can't wait for two boys! Elliott (spelling not discussed yet lol!) currently in the running -
Very few names ash and I agree on for boys still lol so who knows !!

Pip either way is fine lol - I have a friend who has put ttc on hold and my book collection will go to her at some point I hope! I'm all about the kindle now! X

Oooh you just reminded me that Elliott was one of the names I loved when trying to decide on Harry's name!!

I liked Harry too Ann, but not with our surname!

Anybody going tomorrow?! I'm about to pass out as having a tough weekend f teething lol but will check back when I go for my middle of the night wee!

Ash will need to come with us if we are going as I can't drive atm tried today but too sore bit early to be struggling lol!!!

I'm sorry I've left it to last minute too lol time is creeping away x x

Lia if you did Harry with your surname he would defo become a sporting superstar...it has that ring :winkwink: Hope you all have fun tomorrow...jealous as I know wheere I would rather be!

Harry Harness?! Lol! Umm I see what you're saying. Tbh I'm feeling crap with a stinking cold plus am knackered what with Don being away. I think there was only 3 of us going in the end wasn't it?

I have texted Lydia earlier, but I am not sure if her number is still correct. :shrug: Will update if I hear from her.

Aw Ann hugs lovie hope you get some good kip anyways!

It was Lydia's birthday this weekend was it?

D still fidgeting and fighting sleep in the new big boy bed here :-/

Lovely ladies! Its been WAY too long since I was on here last, I've missed you all. This pregnancy is so different to the last one - soo much less time to spend researching/nattering on the internet! Work has been a bit of a pig of late - too many dramas (one of which is ongoing and involving me being at work almost daily). But I managed to go to London for my birthday which was lovely.

Congratulations on the boy Lia!! Exciting! I still can't decide, gut feeling is boy, but I'm not sure now! Ann, are you finding out again? How many weeks are you now?

Tomorrow - I'm a little bit screwed. Being the complete idiot that I am, yesterday on the way back from our trip I thought to look at the tax disk in my car, 6 weeks out of date, and after checking this morning, also no MOT - all because I stupidly didn't change my address with the DVLA so didn't get a reminder. So basically, my car (which DH drives) is off the road until its sorted, so he needs the car I drive for work. So I'm stuffed to get anywhere that far, I couldn't get there and back between his shifts, let alone have time to spend there with you all! Been in floods of tears as I can't quite believe what an idiot I am, I don't think I can even blame it on pregnancy brain.

Lydia - completely understand!!! did I tell you guys how out of date my MOT was when I thought about it?! Lol!!!

Realised Ash had bought the car for me when D was born and was he about 18 months when I questioned that I'd not had an MOT yet?! Lol no baby brain excuse for me either!!!

(((hugs)))

Thanks hun, I'm glad its not just me. I'm just so cross with myself about it.

I'm so sorry to let you guys down at such short notice, I'm a useless BF&Dr.

Not useless at all x x

I'm basking in my onesie with my feet up ahhhhh x

Hia lovelies...

Anyone interested or know anyone who would like to buy a P&T verve double buggy with raincover? If not will ebay it tonight. Cost approx £600 new and has barely been used and in fab condition. Few minor marks, only the usual. Will ebay tonight if no interest. Looking for £390 or so posted.

Thought id hive u first dibs lol xx

Thanks lovely. We haven't really thought about buying anything yet as it's still so early. Do you think Harry would be too old for it?

we used our double even though Mogster was 3....best way to think of it is where do you go now where you would need a pushchair and those places you go would you still go and still need a buggy? At just over 2 H could go on a buggy board or bubs could go in a sling but you might find it easier to have a double....If you walk places a fair bit then a double is worth it IMO

We loved our P&T and the verve is the newest and the one which has fixed all the little niggles of the previous ones....it even is clever enough to allow the little one in the back to stay put when big bro gets out of the front...win win...plus they hold their value really well :thumbup: Bub would be nice n snug in the cocoon in the back and easily transportable to playgroups etc Not sure if Claire had the cocoon but if not they are really easy to come across on ebay etc and they wash very well. Bargain price too plus you know where it has been!

How are you feeling now Ann? 12 weeks today :happydance: 2nd tri here you come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->