Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thanks Moggy, I'll speak to dh later but in all honesty we're going through a tight patch money wise so it may be a no just due to timings.

I'm feeling soooooooo much better thanks. Thank goodness I'm finally at 12 weeks. I'm never doing this again. It's much harder this time due to having a whingey toddler! X

Hello all x

Ann it is tough with a toddler lol. D is constantly roughing my bump and bless him I know he's not doing it on purpose but it's sore now :-(

Claire hope you get a good price for your pram! We are planning to make do with a sling as D didn't use pram til he as about 1 - and have a freebie double as backup I'm collecting from a friend tomorrow!

Tired.com ........how are you lovely lot xxx

Thanks lovely. We haven't really thought about buying anything yet as it's still so early. Do you think Harry would be too old for it?

I suppose it depends on his walking. Jac cld still use it now but Ana is so much a better walker that a single is enough and if need be we can swap whos in the pushchair depending whos more tired. We went to drayton manor theme park last week andleft tge buggy in the car. Ana walked without a grumble from 10am till we left at 3.30! Jac winged a few times lol. So all depends on the child.

Being a pram addict i am getting a new single as i know ill use one when the weather is poor, especially next winter and if im in a hurry to pop to town.

Moggy- thanks for the sales pitch lol x

Hi ladies,

Baby is well and measuring slightly ahead so my new due date is the 19th November.

The NT scan was a nightmare though. Don missed most of it due to the hospital's ridiculous lack of parking despite turning up 30 mins early and then they baby wasn't lying correctly so they told me they couldn't do the measurements and therefore no NT scan.

We wanted a couple of photos but were given one rubbish one and told to ask for our money back. Not sure why he couldn't have taken 2 nicer ones as I saw some great shots.

Apparently the new Bucks policy is they won't re-scan so if I want a the test I have to wait until I'm 16-20 weeks and will then get a blood test which is apparently only 70% accurate.

Fun fun fun.

It would be nice knowing everything is ok but I'm just not sure the blood test is worth it with such a bad accuracy rate.

xxx

well done on the Verve Claire :thumbup: How goes the new role? Are you enjoying it?

How go the preggos and non-preggos?

Are we doing secret santa for the little ones 2nd birthdays? We are starting to think about birthdays here and given K starts the celebrations in about 9/10 weeks guess we should start thinking about it if we are going to do it again, especially as Brig and Pip are overseas now....

I'm in but arghhhhhhhhhhhhh as if my tiny baby is going to be 2!!!! *wails*

We're off to Germany in the morning. I am DREADING it. He has to sit on my lap as he hasn't got his own ticket due to a bloody mix up and i'm sick with nerves about it. He's HUGE and not great at sitting still and I don't fit in seats as it is :cry: wish us luck!!!

Oh Yas hope it goes okay for you lovey xxx

Yep we're in for birthdayness - D still loves his brio crane!

I are tired. And omg D is having his first sleep out on Saturday I'm nervous lol!!! Hope mums / babies / bumps are good? Xxx

Hi everyone! Haven't been on for a couple of weeks, glad everyone is well. Pip - how did the move go?

I'm definitely in for birthday fun, excited! I can't quite get over the fact that they're all coming up 2, insane!

Yas - have an amazing holiday, I hope the flight goes as smoothly as it can and that you have lots of fun when you get there.

Claire - we got our Donkey from JL when they exchanged our peach, so we're all set for a double, but thank you so much for offering.

I'm in and waiting for a JL order, dull. But there is a sandpit and a toy lawnmower in there, so lots of fun when it finally gets here (whats the betting its after 5pm??!!). Baby doing well, 20 week scan was great, we saw lots even though lady was miserable and snapped at me for saying that we didn't want to find out the sex. I'm stumped on names this time though, OH has lots but I'm not in love with any of them.

Ann - sorry, I haven't even replied to your text, I hope the decorating is going well. We're doing that here, it gets pretty expensive doesn't it? I can't believe how much paint is! I think I'm nesting though, so worth the money to get it done before I get too big!!

Hope everyone had a nice day in the sunshine yesterday, its grey here today... xx

Missing you guys also. Yas it looks like you're having an amazing time at the moment! How is G dealing with you moving on? xx

Not especially well, of course! But then, he always did want me only when he couldn't have me or if someone else was interested. Bloody man hasn't ever wanted me really- three years I spent chasing after a measly carrot on a measly stick so I feel absolutely no guilt about moving on now. He's getting better though and still being reliable with K, so that is what matters.

And yes, life is amazing right now. I have never ever felt this way; properly in a fairytale kind of stuff (that I never thought would happen to me). I'm also buzzing because I did super well in my first year of uni :woop: and am in the middle of enjoying a delicious five month long summer :dance:

How are you guys all doing??

Ann, is the sickness gone now? Have you got a bump?? :D
Lydia!!! Same! Also how are your older babies doing with understanding the concept of there being a baby in your tummy? My facebook is covered in birth announcements of second babies at the mo!

Lia! Bump shot?

Moggy & Claire, come baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Brig- still on bnb?

Pip- have you moved yet? Settling in ok?

I'm soooo pleased for you Yas and you are totally right about G. You gave him so many chances and to be honest even when you were with him you never seemed happy. This just seems so right and it's lovely seeing your FB updates.

I'm good thanks. Yep the MS has gone now thank goodness. I lost a stone in 2 weeks over it. Not fun. It's definitely decided for me that I don't want any more kids after this one. I have a small bump but I think I was bigger last time, or maybe it's just because I remember being huge!

Pip how is Germany?

xx

Hi guys!

Yas, I'm so pleased that you're having an amazing time at the moment, you definitely deserve it!

I'm not sure how much J actually 'gets', when you ask "where is Mummy's baby?" she Says "iz in there" and points to my tummy, or sometimes "iz in here" and points to her own tummy! She likes to lift my top up and give the baby a kiss though - adorable!

Ann, I'm so pleased that you're feeling better, I hope you can enjoy the pregnancy from now on! When is your 20 week scan? Are you finding out sex again?

Hi everyone else, I really hope you're all well - I miss you all! xxxx

Wow Lydia, 25 weeks already?! Lia that must mean you're nearly full term?!

Scan is a week Monday and hopefully we'll be able to find out the sex! X

Exciting!!! I think Lia is about 4 or 5 weeks ahead of me (not sure though), this pregnancy is definitely going quicker!!

Can't wait to hear why you're having! I'm still thinking I'm going to be welcomed to the world of boys!

:laundry::dishes::hangwashing::shower::laundry::dishes::bike:

Busy busy here but we have to get in here more! Are we still doing the birthday thang? We will need to get sorted soon as first second birthday is coming up soon....

Hope youre all doing ok? Hectic but fin here :hugs: to all xxx

Hi ladies,

Long time no speak. Well, we have been crazy busy and only got the internet on a few days ago.

The move went okay and we are settling in nicely. The move has affected S a bit more than we anticipated and had hoped for, but he is slowly going back to being his wee "old" self.

What did I miss? Yas, sounds like you are really happy, which is great. What has happened? Have you met someone?

P&F, 28 weeks... Lydia, 26 weeks and F&C almost 20 weeks. :shock: Time really does fly.

Moggy, what's new in the Moggy household?

Claire and Brig, hope you are both okay?

Now that we are back online, we are in for the Secret Birthday. :thumbup: I'd be willing to be on standby for organising it if Brig is too busy with her business.

Oh and we are thinking of getting S one of these three. Which one do you ladies think he would look best on? :winkwink:

https://www.littlewoods.com/little-...315/s/bestsellers,0/o/3/r/100&trail=5132-5315

https://www.littlewoods.com/runner-baby-quad-blue/1121049604.prd?browseToken=/q/quad/o/2

https://www.littlewoods.com/feber-m.../b/5315/s/bestsellers,0/r/100&trail=5132-5315

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->