Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Sure he would like them all Pip! ELC have the quad on offer at the moment...we have a red one from when Mogster was small and Jack has phases of loving it. The constant winner is still the Cosy Coupe here!

Glad youre settling in nicely, Im sure S will get into the swing of it soon, must be difficult as although it isnt far he will have changed time so to speak. Even north to south in the UK you notice the difference so switching to a new country with differing commuter times etc will be noticed by him where we perhaps wouldnt notice :shrug: Have you made some friends there for you and S? How is hubbys new role going?

We are gearing up for the birthday month here, Mogster is 5 in less than a fortnight :shock: it has flown!!! He had his birthday treat last week when we took the boys to Yeovilton, he had his pic taken with two of the Circus guys who look after the Red Arrows, he was thrilled, he enjoyed the day and we managed to stay almost all day before they started to get tired. Car and plane based birthday presents for him (he already had his bike in May :blush: ) he has said he wants a Red Arrows cake with them coming out of the top :wacko: Off to the Cake Decorating shop in town later for some advice and to buy some red florist paste and wire....

We are getting Pickle this for his birthday https://www.weerideuk.co.uk/product_details.php?ProductID=26 we never had one for Mogster but as he is now riding stabiliser free Jack wants to copy and go on a big boy bike :dohh:

Hope youre all well, we defo were in here more when preggo than now theyre almost 2!

Moggy my sister bought one of those for my nephew and in no time he was balancing well.. Much quicker than his older sister who didn't have one. X

Lovely to hear from you Pip. Hope S settles soon :hugs: x

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, F&C. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Still guessing :pink:

Just back from the 20 week scan. Everything is measuring spot on and baby is doing well so all is good. Despite contrary belief we will be having another boy. Yes apparently this household needs more willies. God help me.

Need time to process the info as I so wanted a girl and this was our last chance. We had a name for a girl picked out and everything but no clue for a boy. It's a relief to know at last though - I can finally start making plans! xx

Congratulations on your little blue bundle. As much as you might be a little disappointed At the moment (and it is okay to feel this way :hugs:), I am sure you would not want to change a thing once your little man is here. And I think the Moggy household is proof of how great a family consisting of mummy and three boys can be.

So true Pip. I wanted a girl with Harry and now I couldn't imagine not having him. He is perfect. Also rooms, clothes etc will be so much easier now. Just I'll never be a mother of the bride or dress the baby in cute girly outfits and so on and so on.. all such trivial, selfish things that I know I'll get over. xx

Life with 3 boys is the best!!!! Can highly recommend it :hugs: Thrilled for you all xxx

Hello from your long lost Canadian friend!!!! xox

I was just chatting with Moggy on FB and realized just how long its been since I've logged on. :-( I have been busy as usual but that's no excuse...if I'm being honest...I'm not even sure I knew Lydia was pregnant and the baby will be here in no time!! :cry: I'm obviously a horrible friend.:blush:

So are Lia, Lydia and Ann really all having boys!??:wacko: CRAZY!! :haha:

How has everyone been??

Yas, I have been seeing all your wonderful updates!! So happy for you!!

Moggy, I seriously can't believe you will have a 5 year old VERY soon! not to mention all our "babies" will be TWO!!! Seriously no idea how that happened:cry: It makes me so proud to watch Peyton growing and changing...but sad as well. It doesn't help that she is 22mths going on 4 years. She is so so smart this girl ( I know all mommies say that...) but honest to god, She can point and name about 20 body parts, count to 4, speak both french and English an has 4-5 word sentences already :cloud9:
We are still so busy enjoying her that we have not yet decided if we even want another child.

Pip!! I also had no idea that you moved!!!

And Claire, how are you??

And YES, YES, YES!!! Let's do the Secret Birthday Santa!!! I have no problem organizing!!!
How about once again everyone send me a PM (either here or on FB) and tell me what your LO is interested in now and clothing size as well. Then I'll do the name out of a hat thing again! :)

I miss you all!! :hugs:

Whoop whoop Brig is in the house! Welcome back lovely! Although I know we're intouch via facebook :) x

Brig, it's nice to have you back. :hugs: I thought you might have forgotten about us.

Yas, come on here and spill please. :coffee:

Lydia, is it just a :blue: feeling that you are having or did you when you said you saw "lots" at the scan mean you saw boy bits?

F&C, P&F and Claire: :hi:

Thanks for your feedback on those ride-ons, but have another peak at the links, ladies. :winkwink:

:dohh: I see what you mean now Pip! Was looking at the name of the ride on as we have had so many here, didnt look at the model :haha: How cute does he look! Hope he got to keep some of them or at least gets a hefty discount!

F&C, happy belated birthday! :cake: Hope you enjoyed it. Did you do anything nice?

Happy Birthday, Mogster! :cake: I cannot believe he is 5. :shock: Please share some cake and other birthday pics, Moggy.

Everyone else :hi:

How are the bumps coming along? Can we see some bump pics please? Are your bumps any different to this stage last time? Do you maybe have a comparison pic? *Just being nosy*

Anyone in touch with Claire? I really hope she is just busy, but doing fine.

:hi: Pip! I had a lovely day thanks. Don made me poached eggs on bagels with hollandaise sauce.. umm. We went out to the aquarium in Birmingham on the Sunday which Harry LOVED! He has a thing for Finding Nemo so was mezmorised by the clown fish and turtles.

Bump is coming along well. It seems to have grown a lot in the last few weeks. I did do a comparison around 19 weeks but I will try and do an updated one soon. I started off being much smaller this time but I think I've caught up now.

How are you all setting in? Is S a bit happier now? xx

Oh, how cute that H loved the aquarium and it sounds like you all had a great day.

Looking forward to the bump pics. Do you have a link to the 19 weeks one?

Things are a bit more normal for us all now. S wasn't really unhappy, he loves the flat and his room etc, but I think he was just confused by the other language being heard a lot more now around him and my family being around more and being away from the house that he has lived in all his life so far. He was usually fine, but then sometimes behaved in ways that we had never seen him before (tantrums, hitting etc.). But *touch wood* things seem a lot better and more settled now.

That's totally understandable. Glad he's more settled now. Will have a look for the comparison..

This is a copy of the post..

bump picture at 19+1 weeks...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMAG0245.jpg

And this is 19 weeks with Harry...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3953.jpg

Awww, what great bump pics. Can't wait to see some recent ones too. Have you lost some weight?

Yes I lost a stone from the morning sickness. It's slowly coming back on but I don't think I'm at my pre pregnancy weight yet. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->