Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Even though both of mine are on the longer side im sure theyll end up short and stumpy like me and hubby:haha:

Jac is more hi
Self thisafternoon...but the spots seem to be multiplying still:wacko:

To be honest the lotion is crap:blush: theres some gel.... calgel i think that could be what u mentioned:shrug: that mught be better will get some tomorrow. A chemist suggested the lotion to hubby but another one showed the gel to me today...hes scratching more this aft so will buy some tomorrow.

Xx

Its not calgel... Thats tething stuff...damn what was it called...

Edit.. Its virasoothe and expensive? Is this what ur neighbour was on about moggy?

So we just came back from BFing support. We had P weighed before and after a feed. ( A horrible feed at that...I couldn't get comfy of the wicker chair and P kept losing her latch)...but she still drank 2.5oz...so if that's a shitty feed then I guess when she does good she gets close to 3.5 or 4??
The crappy thing is I was right...the last couple of weeks when I thought she was doing badly...she was. Her weight today was 8lbs 13oz before the feed. On the 28th at the Dr. office she was 9lbs 2oz...but she did have a cloth diaper and onesie on...today she had a disposable and socks..that's it. Anyway, I'm kinda bummed...the lactation consultant asked that we return next week to keep an eye on her weight. :-(

xo

nope its deffo aqueous calomine cream although my spelling might be iffy...

Brig - huge hugs hunny :hugs: some babies arent big drinkers anyway so try not to stress. Nearly 3 oz is still a good amount ..and like you say some of the weight could be down to the nappy etc.. dont lose faith yet. If Miss P seems happy then surely she's getting enough?! :shrug:

Moggy - Will have alook for that..thanks :flower:

Hers' some pics....and Jac's back poor thing..:cry:

Halloween.
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010797.jpg

Proud...in the fire engine
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010805.jpg

Me and my sis!
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010810.jpg

How cute am i LOL
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010808.jpg

Spots!!
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010814.jpg

Jac has only goten up from bed once so far so better than last night. Lets hope we make it through the night.

xx

gorgeous piccies, poor bugger has got the pox BAD though :( xxx

gorgeous piccies, poor bugger has got the pox BAD though :( xxx

Yep..its pretty bad poor thing...yesterday i thought he had a pretty normal dose...today it looks 10 times worse....found loads behind his knees today :wacko:

x

Awwwe Claire!! Poor Jac :-( Big hugs hun! xo

Poor Jack! I hope he recovers pretty quickly.

Brigitte, P is still being a happy little girl so I'm sure she's just going to be a little lady with a little appetite. Good for you though for checking and making sure everything is ok.

Sorry really quick post as having a very busy week. Harry's sleeping is varying every day. Last night he went down at 8.30pm and woke at 2am, 5.30am and then 8am. Just had him weighed and he's now 12lb 9oz which I'm happy with.

Hope the injections all went ok! xxx

Moggy- thank for the aqueous calamine cream tip.... Its so much better than the lotion, and easier to apply. :hugs::hugs: at £1.65 a tub its a bargain:thumbup:

Xxx

no probs, glad its been worth remembering!

how are they doing today? how are you coping?

Quick question - how are you finding the newborn/toddler rocker Ana is in? Need to sort new rocker/bouncer for Jack as he is getting to heavy for his but want him to get used to another before he HAS to - that one takes a child up to 40lbs so even Mogster could sit in it :shock:

Whats everyone up to for the weekend? Just been watching CIN - Take That were AMAZING!

:hi: ladies. Bit more time on my hands tonight.. actually saying that, I've just seen the time!! LOL! Time for bed I think.

Finishing off our ID jewellery hopefully tomorrow so will try and take some pics and show you later on. I'm very excited as it is looking so good so far.

Harry went to bed much later today so FX for a good night. I might be lucky and get a lye in tomorrow if my DH is feeling kind!

We've bought some NUK teets and a Dr Browns bottle (after Yas' great review) so we are going to try Harry again with a bottle tomorrow morning.

Kisses to you all and of course your little ones! Nighty night x

Ann- good luck with the bittle/teat combo:hugs:

Moggy- were better today. Ana is ok post jabs... So far just an extra runnier nappy.. So all good. Jac more himself today.. Touchy at times but thats understandable. I think some of it is fown to the cream:winkwink:
I love the rocker...i had to buy it for Jac as he outgrew the m&p one i had. So its fab for the latter stages...and Ana lobes it now...it vibrates so she sleeps in it and shes started to go for the toys too. Jac sonetimes sits in there now when he gets the chance..:haha:

Xx

:dohh:

Claire we are gonna get Jack one of those chairs, OH of to America first thing next Saturday for the week so figure he must be able to pick one up cheaper over there given :wacko: Kiddicare £58 v Walmart $29!"!!!! :shock:

so I just have to share this video of Peyton with you girls! lol She makes me laugh!!

xo

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/th_PB190378.jpg

Brig, that video is sooo cute!!! Is that you talking in the video?

So far no luck with the bittle/teat combo!! lol but he was really tired and hungry when dh tried so might try again in a bit now that he's fed.

Glad Ana is ok after her jabs. xx

Yas, in answer to your FB status, you are the one that's put in all the work so why shouldn't you be the one that enjoys K on Christmas Day. Maybe Gary can have him on Boxing Day?

Ladies I'm having issues with H and his BFeeding and I'm getting quite down about it. He keeps going mental when I try and feed him. Today he has feed but not for long and after a while he again went crazy so I stopped trying to get him back on. He keeps looking like he's hungry but I don't want to 'force' him on in case he gets worse. I had to express yesterday to keep my supply up. :(

Ann Jack is playing up when he feeds unless he feeds rugby ball stylee :wacko: Before bed and the night feed he will let me cradle him but in the day he wants to be a rugby ball! :dohh: have you tried diff positions with H?

Yas I dont know what to say but surely you should get his first christmas and maybe Garry could come around and do pressies etc at K's "best" daytime slot....or maybe he could go to Daddy xmas eve and have pressies then? Promise me you wont be on your own if K does go to Daddy? :hugs:

Claire how go the pox? I too am a married/beer girl! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->