Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Get better soon little D

Lydia I vote LONG! Easier to deal with than short if J decides not to let Mummy dry her hair as you can just brush through and tie up no worries about blow drying etc

Brig youre a star for doing this :hugs:

Everyone else :hi: Liking the £10 idea, was gonna suggest £15 posted

Off to put my feet up, long day and busy morning tomorrow as estate agents coming :cry:

Ok...I have to ask a silly question. Please enlighten me! lol

Some of you wrote UK in your address and some wrote England. UK is made up of 3-4 places no? Just curious cause Lydia and Lia you didn't write anything for the country so I don't just want to write UK and it be wrong. :blush:

Also...Lydia...did you ever receive your grape Koolaid!??

xo

Yep you are right Brigitte, the UK (or Great Britain) is made up of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Clare is Welsh so I'm guessing she wrote UK or Wales on her address? For those that haven't stated the country, just put UK. xx

Hope it goes well with the estate agents tomorrow Moggy. x

I am in!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have broadband at the mo (grrrr) so only online from my phone and bnb takes FOREVER to load. not getting it again till the 9th dec!

can someone please PM me the details cos i cant go back through all the pages :( thanks Lia for letting me know xxx

Ladies, in my PM I wanted to write "We can buy for mom OR baby" not mom of baby!. Opps!! lol So Anyway, I think we have decided on £10 or £15 shipped. :)

xo

right i've signed up for the secret santa!

sorry everyone that i'm not around much- i feel terribly guilty and miss you all, just the lack of internet and craziness of past month has really piled it all on top of me. i am so far behind with college work, have a to do list so long i want to cry just looking at it, and just feel completely overwhelmed with life at the moment. and of course, G left me again although it seems pretty permanent this time- he actually took all of his stuff and has rearranged his work so as not to come here at all anymore except mondays. i just feel such a mess and so negative right now :(

and the worst part is- it's not even kia- he's just perfect. it's just me- i'm gripping on but barely :cry:

No guilt Yas - you have a lot on your plate, you are being supermum, and its ok to be upset, G is a fool :hugs:

Always here (or on phone!) if you need me - and only a hop skip and jump away to bring Dylan for a cuddle lol :hugs:

You are doing amazingly. I have so much admiration for my mum, and any other mum who brings up bubba on their own (occasional support from G does not count, nor do grandparents even though I know they help you as my mum still lived at home but it was still down to her at the end of the day) so you are a total superstar :hugs:

I totally agree with Lia Yas, you are a super mum. I couldn't bring H up on my own so I have utter admiration for you. And yes, G is a fool. Don't be annoyed that you are overwhelmed. I am not surprised you are. Just putting a load of washing on can sometimes be too much for me (lol!) and you are at college and bringing up a baby on your own. Not to mention the emotional turmoil of the whole G situation. Give yourself a break and let your folks babysit one day so you can treat yourself to something nice like a hot bath, curry etc etc .. what ever takes your fancy. xx

Hi Ladies!

Well we haven't heard from costgang but if it's ok I'll get the secret santa sorted today and send you a PM with the name and info of the person I have drawn for you. I'm planning on writing the names on a sheet of paper and then putting all out names in a hat, as I pick I will write the names beside the ones I've already put on the sheet. Fair enough? :)

Will write later with all the details! I guess I should mention...it's only I and whoever has me that will need to send the pachage by December 1st or close to then...I'm sure everyone else can take another week or so and it will get there fine by Christmas! :)

xo

Brig, I don't know if anyone had been in touch with Costgang yet, but I sent her a quick text to let her know that you would need to know today if she wants to take part. I'll let you know if I hear from her either way.

Brig, I don't know if anyone had been in touch with Costgang yet, but I sent her a quick text to let her know that you would need to know today if she wants to take part. I'll let you know if I hear from her either way.

Thanks Pip! I appreciate that! I pretty much have everything set to go so it would be great, if she got back to us :) If not I will organize after supper (tea) since you girls will probably all be in bed by then. So tomorrow morning we should all have our secret santa!:happydance:

xo

We had our 2nd set of jabs today and like the 1st time S was an absolute star. He made a little noise when it happened, but I quickly cuddled him lots after each one and he stopped within seconds. We have a very brave son and I am a very proud mummy. :cloud9: He made it so easy for me especially with Daddy not being with us this time.

As for the breastfeeding. It looks like a few of you ladies are experiencing the same issues that we are. Unfortunately different positions don't really make a difference for us, the only times S will BF without fussing is when he has just woken up and during the night. So I am now feeding him as soon as he wakes up from his naps and the same as before at night. I sometimes feel that he doesn't get enough milk as he starts to get a bit unsettled during the evening, in which case I just feed him a bottle of EBM. I originally was a bit upset that he wouldn't feed the same way as before anymore and needs a bottle sometimes, but I realised that I need to do what is best for him. And fingers crossed he will continue to breastfeed after his naps and during the night.

the faffy feeding does pass...honest! Here we are still on high from another BnBer having her little man but unfortunately have mastitis so bit sore :cry:

Pip that does sound like Harry although I have to say he is thankfully getting over this fussy stage (until the next time!!). He is sleeping and eating a lot at the moment so I'm hoping maybe it's all to do with a growth spurt as opposed to teething.

Moggy, have you been to the Drs about your mastitis? I read somewhere that it is sometimes caused by overdoing things so make sure you get lots of rest if possible. xx

Brig, thanks for sorting out the secret santa. I've been trying to think of what to buy but I have no idea yet. Hopefully I'll get inspired when I know who I'm buying for.

I have had a cold the last two days and it's pretty nasty so I'm really hoping Harry doesn't get it. So far so good (touch wood).

Pip I am so impressed that S handled his jabs well. Harry's 2nd set are a week today and I'm dreading it as he was so upset last time. Think he takes after me with his pain threshold!! xx

Pip: It's hard...but nice at the same time when you can accept that what you're doing is what's best for baby. :hugs:

Moggy: Yay for another Bnb baby! Congrats to your friend!

And you're all very welcome! it was my please! Will send out the names soon if nobody has heard from Costgang!?

xo

Thanks Brig for organising!

Glad S's jabs went ok!

Moggy, get to the docs for antib's xxxx

First waterbabies class today- we LOVED it- especially K who squealed and laughed all the way round the pool and was the only one who didn't cry after the underwater swim :cloud9:

Yas, I'm glad K enjoyed his first Waterbabies. Ours is on Saturday. We are all really looking forward to it.

Moggy, hope you feel better soon.

MamaBird, not heard from Costgang yet. Shall we give her a few more hours in case she just hasn't had a chance to reply?

Everyone else :hi:

Yas, I'm glad K enjoyed his first Waterbabies. Ours is on Saturday. We are all really looking forward to it.

Moggy, hope you feel better soon.

MamaBird, not heard from Costgang yet. Shall we give her a few more hours in case she just hasn't had a chance to reply?Everyone else :hi:

Yes! I'll wait till after supper here. So that will be the middle of the night for you girls :haha: So first thing in the morning you'll have your secret santas!:flower: That way Costgang will have time to reply. If you do here from her G, just send me a PM or e-mail.

xo

Brig- thanks hun for being santas little helper:winkwink:

Yas- sounds like u had a fab time :thumbup:

Hello everyone else :flower:

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member