Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Oh and apparently cooled boiled water helps. Not sure if you've already tried that.

My friend told me to try wam boiled water in a bottle, so I did and he exploded! Thank god. He hadn't smiled for two days and after that he was all giggles lol! :D

Ann do you think you could do a double sided keyring? Would love one for OH to have on his keys - he would love it!

Solo with the boys here now til next Saturday lunchtime, got our first viewing of the house on tuesday, gonna be a toughie - how do you sell a house you dont want to leave :wacko:

Yey for us getting back to poo talk :haha:

Hi Moggy, I could certainly give it a go!

Here's one of the pieces we have made..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_5208.jpg

And another two ...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_5138.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_5162-1.jpg

just had another idea :blush: could you do a dogtag style set? OH has his work ones obviously but would be kinda nice for him to have a set with the boys hands/feet on...how much would it cost? Oh and what metal could it be in? Final question could it be done in time for chrimbo?

Have found my secret santa pressie and am really happy with it....just got to find the right paper for it now and post :)

I THINK I have mine too. It's bought but I'm still not 100% sure. Might take it back.. ummm.. need to have a think.

Moggy yes we could do that, I just need to buy a template in the shape of a dog tag and have just seen one online so not a problem and yep we've got plenty of time for Chrimbo. Cost wise it depends on how big you want them as it's really just the cost of the materials if you would be happy with us using a picture of the finished article?

Back from our first Waterbabies session and we loved it. It was great and really enjoyable, even the submersion part. He was such a brave boy. :cloud9: I am so proud of our little Waterbaby. It's a great feeling, isn't it Yas?

I have a Secret Santa question. :blush:

Do you put any details on the package of where it has come from or a note inside? Or do you just put a note inside the wrapped gift, so it only becomes apparent who sent it when it has been opened? :shrug:

Not sure Pip. I was guessing it all had to be kept secret?

That's no problem for me either. :thumbup: I guess it won't be too much of a secret for whoever gets a parcel from Canada though, will it? :rofl:

hahaha, true! we can reveal who we had after crimbo.

Pip, soooo glad S enjoyed Waterbabies- and so did you! Yay! It is a lovely feeling- proud of our boys :cloud9:

Bought my secret santa pressies!

I have my secret santa presents as well!!! But thinking of getting something else! :) And... I wanted to keep it secret as well....but as you said...it will be the only one from Canada! lol But...if I were you ladies I'd probably put atleast your address on the parcel in case it needs to be shipped back. You don't want them lost at the post! :)
And yes...I am too excited to keep it secret forever...we can reveal it after X-mas! lol

xo

in Uk you can just put post code and house number and it will get back to you, that leaves a little of the mystery in tact....

Boys gave me a lie in this morning :happydance: Both in bed by 7.15 and then Jack was up 3.25-3.50 for feed, wind, bum etc then back to bed and I woke up at 7 - they were still asleep and Jack got up at 7.15 Mogster 7.30 :shock: Even got to talk to OH during the nightfeed as the 6 hour behind really works at that time :haha:

Love my boys :cloud9:

Will hunt down tags Ann and measure. Would you recommend feet or hands or considering size could we get two hands on one and two feet on the other or hand/foot on each one? Really loving the idea of them for chrimbo for OH he would be made up and nver guess what his pressie is :happydance: So special you are fab for inspiring us. Lydia will you do the golf thing?

:hug: to all Mummies and babies :)

Yep we would just scale them down to fit. Would you want names as well? Yey for the lie in/ Harry has been waking pretty regularly over the last two days, which I'm assuming is due to coming down with a cold, so dh let me sleep in until 11am!!! It was so needed.

I agree Brig, I would love to know who my secret santa is!

we could do a guess who it is and reveal all after new year?

That would be fun! Although Brigitte has it easy with this game!

Brig could be the moderator and answer any questions we ask with only Yes or No. :)

Hi everyone! Had a busy/tired few days, so haven't been able to type much.

Ann, the jewellery is stunning! I can't wait to get DH's pressie, I particularly like the copper. I've put the design in the post, what can I do in terms of payment?

Brig, yes, got the koolaid just before J was born, thank you so much!!! I PM'd you at the time, but didn't hear anything, also PM'd you about cloth nappies with no response, finally worked out what I've been doing wrong when I sent someone a PM the other day, I haven't been putting a 'subject' in the header, so it hasn't sent (asking me to insert one), but I've just stupidly presumed it has sent and closed the window - I'm so stupid!!! I'm guessing you didn't get the AD though? I shall try and send some more, if they will let it through?

Argh - J on the move, will post again later....

Love to you all, v excited about secret santa, going shopping on Friday!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->