Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Great news Yas, glad K enjoyed himself. The thought of the underwater swim scares the living daylights out of me lol!! I just worry that H wont know to take a breath. Guess it's because I'm not keen on the water.

Had our 2nd Baby Yoga class today which Harry loves! He is so sociable chatting away to the other babies and smiling at all the mummies! x

Off to docs tomorrow, had it 11 :shock: times in the 23 months i fed Mogster so to get this far is quite good, of those 11 I only needed abx 8 of them so have been trying the contorted feeding and the cabbage leave and think Jack has almost cleared it with the contorted feeding but OH goes to US in early hours of Saturday for the week so darent not get the abx in case it kicks off again whilst he is away.

I saw the perfect gift for Harry today Ann - a very hungry caterpillar sleeping bag! They come in 0-6 and 6-12 then bigger so theyre perfect for babies who like a snuggle as the 6-18 can seem quite big for a baby who has outgrown the 0-6 and as Harry liked the snug fit of the 0-3 when we saw them and how cute they were had to get on and say "go to Sainsbury's" - theyre £12 so bargain! And they tumble dry!!!

:hi: everyone else, so very tired so off to :sleep:

(Pip it was Tulip from CBFM thread who had her little man, they've named him Dillon and he is gorgeously handsome!!!:cloud9:)

just spotted H is exactly one month younger than J - how cute is that :happydance:

Oh yes! How cute! Thanks for the tip re the grow bag. Might have to go take a look. Dh and I are currently doing tag team with getting H to sleep. He's not going down as well any more :(

I have that Grobag and oh, it is just LOVELY. I spent nearly £70 on genuine 0-6 Grobags and this one is soooooo much nicer!!!!!!!!!!! I got it in 12-18 cos it wasn't much bigger than 6-12. It's MEGA soft, thick and incredibly cute!!!

Harry will do great in the underwater swim. Non of them know how to hold their breath yet (you learn cues so within a few weeks, they will) but don't fret, because they can breathe under water anyway and the first swim is literally over in a sec. xxx

F&C, taken from a website:

"When a baby goes underwater their 'diving reflex' kicks in. The same sort of thing happens as when you swallow - the epiglottis closes over and blocks the throat so no water can get through. That's why you often see picture of babies swimming underwater with their mouths open! This reflex lasts up until 18 months of age so, from around 16 months onwards, we teach toddlers and older children how to swim in a different way to babies"

I have sent out all the secret Santa info!!!:happydance:

xo

That's so interesting about the swimming. I don't feel so bad about Harry doing it now. Either way I think my dh is going to be the one taking him swimming.

Thanks Brig for the secret santa info! I've got to get my thinking cap on now.

I'm totally full of cold after 3 days. I'm really hoping that H doesn't get it. He has his jabs next week. Will they have to re-arrange if he has my cold?

F&C, they will rearrange if he has a temperature or if he is feeling really unwell. Fingers crossed he won't be.

Thanks Brig for the Secret Santa info. :thumbup:

Pip - glad S did well on the jabs. We are behind on ours because Dylan likes getting poorly to avoid them....:haha: if he is better he will be having his second :shock: lot next week.

Moggy - sorry about the mastitis hun can't imagine what a PITA that must be :growlmad:

Brig - thanks for sorting out the secret santa :flower:

Ann hope you are better soon :hugs: baby yoga sounds ace, can't wait to do it. We do baby massage from next week, and baby yoga when he is a bit older here (boo, hiss!)

Yas - waterbabies sounds ace, K is a star - hope you enjoy yours too Pip :thumbup:

AFM, Dylan doing well on anti-b for his chest infection, we are loving our new baby carrier (thank you for the help Yas :hugs:), I'm weighing up works voluntary redundancy offer and we are looking at moving :rofl: after all this work on our house as hubby wants to be nearer to his new job :dohh:

:hi: and :hugs: to all and anyone I've missed!

That sounds exciting Lia. So are you moving somewhere fairly close by? Hope the offer is a good one.

Today we fired the print jewellery samples. They still need filing and polishing to give them a smooth finish. Also we will put a chemical in the prints and writing so that it's darker.

What do you think? Could we sell this type of jewellery?

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_5106.jpg

And here's the copper...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_5107.jpg

:thumbup:, F&C.

What sort of size is it? Could it be used as a keyring? How much would they be?

Depending on the pricing, F&C, I can see you sell the jewellery easily.

Ann they are lovely :thumbup: the lady who does them near us (think I put up the link before, Dinky Digits) does casting sessions at a nearby softplay and they are always full so its definitely popular :thumbup:

The offer will be 7 months wage and as I'm still classed as full time (but would have wanted to return part time) its like a years wage IYKWIM - just wanted confirmation about maternity stuff but they've confirmed they wouldn't reclaim anything, or deduct anything with me not now going back for the 13 weeks so am going to put my name down and hope they give it :thumbup::thumbup:

Not moving far at all but his commute is 40 mins :)rofl:) and he doesn't like it :haha: plus schools where we are now are awful :thumbup: so I would prob have been looking at moving my job too anyway :thumbup:

Thanks ladies.

They are different sizes:

X Large 35mm x 27mm x 2mm
Large 29mm x 24.5mm x 2mm
Medium 25mm x 19mm x 2mm
Small 20mm x 14mm x 2mm

The X Large or Large would be good for a keyring.

Need to work out the pricing but my sister reckons in the region of £45 for the Large silver pendant. Not sure if that includes a necklace or not. Will let you know once I've worked it out.

Glad it seems to be something Mums are in to. If our samples come out nicely we might start going to nurseries etc. Very exciting!

I will definitely be buying, Ann!!!

K is constipated :( it's day 5 of no poo and he's been going every day usually since his op. He's been screaming in pain all day and straining :(

Yas, poor K. So I take it the swimming didn't help it? The reason I am asking is that S always fills quite a few nappies after swimming. Have you tried massaging his belly? We have learnt in baby massage that it can help move their bowels. You need to do it the right way though (from your left to your right in the shape of a rainbow with its peak at the bellybutton IYKWIM). And you need to apply a bit of pressure rather than just stroke it as otherwise it will not move anything.

F&C, could you get one ready for Christmas?

Yep. They don't take much time, now we know what we're doing. I would send out the inkless wipe to take the hand/footprint then once it's returned/scanned over we could probably get it done in a few days.

Yas, poor little K. Harry gets all upset if he hasn't gone for several hours so goodness knows what he'd be like after a few days, let alone 5. Poor little mite. I agree with Pip, I've heard that movement can help. xx

Awwwe!! your pieces are precious Ann!!!

Yas, I hope youe poo watch end soon! I know how much it sucks waiting for that explosion! We waited 4 days for the first time last week and I was so happy when P finally went! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->